英语作文:我理想中的职业,三到六年级英语关于职业的句子怎么写

英语作文:我理想中的职业,三到六年级英语关于职业的句子怎么写

英语作文:我理想中的职业?

英语作文:我理想中的职业There are various kinds of jobs in the world,such as writing,nursing,teaching and engineering.But different people choose different jobs as their ideal careers.This is because everyone has his own interest.As for me,I have made up my mind to be a teacher.I choose to do so mainly for three reasons.First,I want to teach because I like the pace of academic calendar.Two long vacations offer me an opportunity for reflection,research and writing.Secondly,I want to teach because I like the freedom to make my own mistakes,to learn my own lesson,to stimulate myself and my students.And I can have the opportunity to keep on learning.Finally,I want to teach because,being around the students who are beginning to grow and change in front of me,I will grow and change with them too.But teaching is no easy job at all.I must study cleverly to obtain more knowledge.And,at the same time,I will make every effort to purify my soul so that I can become an architect of man’s soul.

三到六年级英语有关职业的句子?

职业的小学生英语作文1

When my teacher asks me what do I want to be in the future, I have nothing to tell her, because I don’t know what I want to do. But when I see a good movie about a teacher, I know the answer, my dream job is to be a teacher. Just like my dear teacher, she inspires me all the time and gives me the courage to move on.

有关阅读和工作的英语作文?

Speaking of reading, many people are excited because reading brings them both knowledge and entertainment. By reading, we can learn lots of information and know our history. But for some people, reading is not their priority. They will choose to watch movies to have fun. However, I think people can benefit a lot by reading.

说起读书,不少人都很兴奋,读书不仅能带给他们知识,而且,也可以带给他们娱乐。通过读书,我们能得到不少信息,了解我们的历史。但是,针对一些人来说,阅读并非他们的首选。他们会选择看电影来找乐子。但是我觉得,读书能让我们获益。

First of all, reading can let us know what have happened in history. Since history is recorded in books, if we read books, then we can not only what have happened in history but also we can better understand the great figures of the age.

第一,读书能让我们清楚历史。历史都被记录在数中,假设我们读书,我们不仅能了解历史,而且,我们也可以更了解时代伟人。

Secondly, reading can enrich our knowledge. By reading, we can know different kinds of things, how things happen and how to avoid bad things from happening. Books record a wide range of things about life. Through reading, we can know various aspects of life.

第二,读书能让我们丰富我们的知识。通过读书,我们能了解不少事物,了解到事件是咋出现的,怎么不要不利事件的出现。书本记录着社会的方方面面。通过读书,我们能了解生活的方方面面的知识。

Thirdly, reading teaches us skills. There are so many books about how to learn a certain language, how to get a good job, how to become popular in your circle, how to cook and so on. Thus, these kinds of books can make us more skillful if we do a certain thing.

第三,我们能通过读书来学习一部分技能。不少书都是写有关怎么学会一门语言,怎么找到一份好工作,怎么让自己在圈子中更受欢迎还有怎么烹饪等之类的东西。通过这些书,我们能在做事时更熟练。

All in all, we can find lots of benefits through reading.

总而言之,我们可以通过读书收获不少

讲解家庭成员的工作,英语作文?

I have a happy family. There are five people in my family. My grandparents, my parents and I . My grandparents are retired. They go for a walk every day. My father is a doctor. Sometimes he works in the day, sometimes at night. My mother is a teacher. She teaches math. She loves her students very much. I am a student. My favorite subjects at school are English and art. 不清楚要求什么程度的,多少字。照着小学高年级和初一水平写的。

英语作文/讲解你的家庭成员和职业?

My family have four members,father ,mother ,brother and me.My mother is a typical housewife ,who always take care of our living ,and my father is a peasant ,who owns a big farm .The farm is so large that I never know how many sheep and cows we have .While ,my elder brother is a worker in a factory.He is a smart guy ,and has a beautiful girlfirend which once his classmats in the universicity .Last ,I am a high school student ,and I enjoy the colorful school life .

选择未来的工作的英语作文?

Everyone has the future also include me I also have a dream I will have a lot of change in the future for example my looks my work my hobbies and so on there will be change.

I think I will have a long brown hair I will be fatter than now and I will higher than now this is not I can decide. But I want to be a host. However I would like to be an English teacher because I like children they are clever and lovely and I can help children open their eyes in the world and I believe I can give them a good start. So I must learn English well I can easier to get the job in the future I will probably won't be famous.

As for my hobbies I would very much like to drawing cartoon characters and reading magazines. But in the future I'll be more like skating and singing songs because they are exciting and interesting they can keep me healthy。

I hope my future plan will come true they are very wonderful isn't it?

以“my famliy”写一篇短文讲解你家人的职业、上下班方法及爱好?

I have a very lucky family. There are five people in my family, my dad, mom, sister and brother.

My dad is a host of the family. He is tall and strong. He is a boss. He works very hard. He likes singing and doing sports. He is very funny. He cares about us. My mom is a boss, too. She likes planting. She is very busy every day. But she is very kind to us. We love her very much.

“ Tom, you are a naughty boy,” my mom always says. Yes, my brother Tom is really naughty. He likes sports very much. He usually makes funny of me. When I am angry every time, he always says: “ You look like a monkey!” I am even mad, but he is much happier.

My sister is a sports player. She is tall and strong. She has big eyes, small nose and mouth and two small ears. She is pretty and cute. She likes listening to music every much. “ Proud of you” is her favourite English song. She can sing very well and she even teaches me sing this song.

I am a happy girl. I like listening to music, too. like playing pingpong . I love my parents and they love me, too.

There are five people in my family.They are my father ,my mother, my grandfather,my grandmother and I.My father is a doctor.My mother is a nurse.I want to be a policeman.My whole family often go the the park at weekends.I love my family very much.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文英语作文:我理想中的职业,三到六年级英语关于职业的句子怎么写的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文英语作文:我理想中的职业,三到六年级英语关于职业的句子怎么写和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/121794.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐