求一篇关于空调好处的英语作文,种花的好处英语作文100字

求一篇关于空调好处的英语作文,种花的好处英语作文100字

求一篇有关空调好处的英语作文?

Today's residential air conditioning systems allow you to enjoy your perfect indoor temperature in any of the rooms within your home.

Bedrooms can be kept cool and comfortable throughout the warmest of summer nights, allowing you and your family to fall peacefully to sleep, at the time you want to! But today's residential air conditioning systems can heat as well as cool, allowing a constant level of comfort throughout the entire year.

种花的好处英语作文?

My hobby

I love growing flowers in my spare time.Because growing flowers is one of the ways to relax myself.I feel comfortble when I watch those technicolor flowers. And I can also get fresh air through growing them. I really enjoy my hobby.

戏剧的好处英语作文?

I am a film fan because I have seen a lot of movies.Also I love many films.Several days ago, I saw an American movie and I love her immediately.Her name is IF ONLY.

It is a love story about a pretty girl and a handsome boy. Samantha is in love with her boyfriend, unfortunately he doesnt pay any attention to her. She is living in London attending school there to be with him. She is a music student and aspiring singer. Ian is wrapped up in his job and is taking her for Granted. A twist of fate occurs and makes him realize what he has.

The story is perfect,I was touched deeply.I think I am the man in the film and I will do what the girl asked. The scence is beautiful in the uptown.I love the country,also I love the two wonderful song in the film.

I recommend this film to anyone who is a film fan, or to anyone who is a romantic at heart. This one will get your spirit. Director did a perfect job and writer is a genius.I look forward to any projects they take on in the future.

有关买平板电脑好处的英语作文?

Today,the Ipad is fashion product,is a lot of young people and pursue it.

The function of the Ipad many,than the average computer phone function more diverse,and easy to carry,can enjoy the pleasure of Internet bring immediate and convenient,this is why many young people pursue causes.In the study,Ipad make learning easier,more convenient,also can broaden the knowledge,and make learning better.But the Ipad itself to the study the negative effects are obviously.Luxury Ipad very easy let students indulge among them,addicted to the game,addicted to comparisons.

Ipad is the time high-tech product,in the hope that we can make good use of,play the Ipad really works.

用英语讲解橙子的好处写一篇作文?

MostApplesarered,butsomevarietiesaregreen.Appleisverydelicious,andwemayjuiceanapplefordrinking.Beforeyoueatanapple,youmustwashyourhandsandtheapplewhichyouwilleat.Youmayeatapple‘core,becauseit'salsohelpful.Eatinganappledailyisverygoodforyourhealth

英语作文,骑自行车的好处?

骑自行车好处的英语作文

Speaking of bicycle, some people think it has outdated in many big cities. However, some people think that it is still popular for them because people can exercise themselves by riding bicycle. For me, I think people can get lots of benefits from riding bicycles.

First, we can become healthier by riding bicycles. Since people are busy with works, they have almost no time to do exercise. But if they ride bike to work, then they can practice themselves quite often. Consequently, they will be healthier.

Secondly, bicycle is good for our environment. In almost all big cities, the average temperature is a bit higher than countryside for there are too many car emissions there. We all know that people in big cities like to drive cars to go to work rather than taking public transportations. Therefore, our environment is polluted by lots of emissions. If more people join in the trend to ride bicycles to work, then our air quality will be improved obviously.

In conclusion, riding bicycle not only can make us healthier but also it is good for protecting our environment. So, we should encourage more people to ride bicycles quite often than driving cars.

译文:

谈到自行车,不少人觉得它在不少大城市已经过时了。但有部分人觉得自行车依然不会过时,他们可以通过骑车锻炼身体。依我看,我认为骑车有不少好处。

第一,骑车能使我们更健康。不少人忙着工作,没时间做运动。但假设他们骑车去工作,既然如此那,他们就可以常常锻炼自己。这样还能变得更健康。

二是自行车环保。其实,基本上全部的大城市的平均温度都高于农村地区,因为城市有非常多的废气排入大气。不少在大城市工作的人喜欢开车上班,而不喜欢乘坐公共交通工具。

故此空气中有非常多汽车尾气污染。要是更多的人加入到骑车上班的大军中来,我们的空气质量也会得到很大的改善。

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文求一篇关于空调好处的英语作文,种花的好处英语作文100字的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文求一篇关于空调好处的英语作文,种花的好处英语作文100字和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/121618.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐