关于“我最好的朋友”英语作文,介绍一位你最好的朋友英语作文不少于6句话

关于“我最好的朋友”英语作文,介绍一位你最好的朋友英语作文不少于6句话

有关“我最好的朋友”英语作文?

推荐请看下方具体内容:

1、My best friend

He is 15 years old. We are both in the same class. He works very hard. He is never late for school and he does well in all his lessons. He is always ready to help others. My math is very poor, so he often helps me with my math after class. His parents are both teachers. They are very busy, so he often helps do the housework at home. He is a little shorter than me but he is very strong. He likes playing football very much at school. We often play football together and he plays it pretty well, He gets on well with us, everyone in our class likes him.

2、Li Ming is my bestfriend, who grows up with me. We have been friends for six years since we werein primary school. We have many in commons. For example, we both like playingfootball and watching sport games. Besides, we like cartoons and we alwayswatch cartoon programs together. We play football very often. After class, wedo not go home but play football with classmates. We usually have great time.However, we still pay much attention on study, because it’s our priority. We helpeach other in study and make progress together. To some extend, we arefamilies.

3、My best friend is my classmate whose name is Mary.Now let me tell you something about her.We study in the same class.She is also my neighbor who sits close to me.We have the same hobbies,such as singing and playing badminton.We are so happy to have something in common.Also,we are different from each other,she is taller than me but I’m more hard-working than Mary.She is also friendly,all her classmates like her,and she always gets along well with all her classmates and teachers.The most important thing is that she can bring out the best in me,so we can get on well with each other.

讲解一位你最好的朋友英语作文很多于6句?

My friend

I have a good friend. She is a pretty girl. She lives in Jiujiang. She is a middle school student. She has big eyes, a small mouth, a small nose and a round face. She is tall and thin. She likes watching TV and playing the basketball. On the weekend, she always plays basketball with her friends in the afternoon and watches TV in the evening.

She is a good student. She is good at English. She likes speaking in English. She always reports news in English in her school.

She says we are good friends. We often send e-mails to each other everyday. I like her very much.

我的好朋友琳达,英语作文?

Linda is my good friend. she is nice and kind. she comes from the UAS. she says she is now living with parents who are both working in China.At school Linda often helps me with my English. sometime i help her to learn Chinese. she says friends should help each other and learn from each other.i am happy to have such a nice friend. i hope we remain friends forever.

讲解一位我在学校最好的朋友英语作文120 字?

I have a lot of friends in Simon English School. One of them is my best friend. His name is boyd.

He and I are both thirteen years old. but I am older than he, and I am fatter than he too. He is shorter than I, and he is thinner than I. He wears a pair of glasses but I dont.

He likes to eat pocket-food, and he is a gentleman in a sense that when he has pock-food he will share them with us.

He and I are in the same school and in the same class. So, we can help each other. We alway play in the school together. he likes to do thing I like. He lives in the Ningbo Jiangdong, so he hardly came to my home in Zhenghai but I alway go to his home on weekends and he sometimes will come to my home on weekends. Sometimes we will fight but we alway get along well.

His mother is a doctor in the Li-Hui-Li hospital and I know where her office is. His father is a worker in the Bei-Lun power plant. He is a head of a group. So, his father has a lot of work to do.

He and I are in the same school. We usually have a good time so he is my best friend.

mybestfriend英语作文结尾句?

This is my best friend who not only has a warm heart but also gets ready to help those in need. I am proud to have such a good friend.

假设mike是你的朋友,请你对他做一个简单的讲解?

回答:Mike is my friend,he was born in Germany and German is his native language.he is a doctor,a surgeon.he has saved many people.he is very curious,he often makes jokes with us.he also will be ready to help others. in a word ,he is a good person,we all like him.

好朋友的性格品质英语作文?

I want to introduce my friend to you. She is my best friend. She is good at all subjects and an excellent student in our class. She is very helpful and outgoing and has many kinds of interests. She often helps me with my lessons. I want to send her a gift to express my thankfulness. I hope she can do everything well.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文关于“我最好的朋友”英语作文,介绍一位你最好的朋友英语作文不少于6句话的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文关于“我最好的朋友”英语作文,介绍一位你最好的朋友英语作文不少于6句话和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/120139.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐