关于旅游的英语作文100个单词的,你最想去哪里旅游为什么英语作文没写

关于旅游的英语作文100个单词的,你最想去哪里旅游为什么英语作文没写

有关旅游的英语作文100个单词的?

As a result of the limitation of family conditions, I have been traveling dream. I have a dream to go China's famous mountains and great rivers, but I wish it is difficult to achieve!

The classmates spare sporting they have been to have both been there, I was the only silently listening in their enthusiastic about!

All classmates, are now flaunt wealth, their mom and dad always take every holiday they went out to play, but I spent my holiday only at home!

In the last year, I test the second grade, mother in order to make me happy, take me to the taiyuan yingze park, how I want to see those big toys play up one by one. My mother and I can ask price will shrink back, finally play a profession!

In this profession, I also argue with mom a good half-day, mother to afraid to spend money let I a person to play, I dead to tie up hard, just to convince my mother and I play. Sitting in the boat, I'm closing your eyes, listen to the water running, open your eyes to see the splash, the feeling is very exciting!

Died down, the mother happily say: "I and daughter to play so happy today!" This is our a simple travel!

I clearly know that mom and dad old, and there is no economic strength, our family life and I can have a school security is good!

Tourism can only is a dream for me, when I grow up to have the economic base, be sure to take mom and dad all over famous mountains and great rivers of the motherland, take them to go abroad!

For the sake of my dream, I want to struggle! To complete my dream!

你最想去哪里旅游,为什么(英语作文)?

I want to go to Paris, France tourism, legend there's a fantastic scene.

Paris is the capital and largest city, is also the political and cultural center of France. Paris is also the province, belong to 75 France France island sector. Paris metropolitan area is the largest European will be one. Historically, from all over the world come to Paris of the young people have various dreams and ambitions, here they have dreams, and have had disappointed, however as what lillke has said: "Paris is a unique city."

Often look at movie story, has "the Eiffel Tower, the arc DE triomphe, etc" don't know don't think began to fantasies, what is the leading role in the sky of how difficult it is, the scene around how beautiful, can't express the beauty. Only from already experience. Just know how beautiful is found......

But it is an illusion, no experience, I think if one day, I definitely to not eat, sleep a few days on the legend of the Paris throughout.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文关于旅游的英语作文100个单词的,你最想去哪里旅游为什么英语作文没写的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文关于旅游的英语作文100个单词的,你最想去哪里旅游为什么英语作文没写和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/119841.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文mytruefriend作文初中

mytruefriend作文初中? I like to make friends so much, because I want to know more about the new things, making friends can broaden my knowledge. But the true friend is really hard to make. A true friend can say whatever he wants to say, he dare...