mydream体育英语作文

mydream体育英语作文

mydream体育英语作文?

My dream is to be a professional basketball player. I have a great passion for basketball since when i am little. And i always spent my free time playing basketball. Basketball is my life, it might be the only reason why i live. Sometimes i wander if i was born to play basketball, and no matter what, i will persue this dream. One of this days, i will make a great career as a basketball player and when that comes, i will be proud.

英语作文《my dream.the chinese dream》?

My Dream,the chinese dreamAll the chidren have their own dreams,so I do.My dream is to be a policeman.When I was only 6 years old,I saw some cool pictures about policeman and I also heard something about policeman,they were so cool in my heart.from then on,I thought that I was going to be a policeman in the future.i will do many good things for the people in need,i will help the man in danger.It's not just a dream.I think if I study hard,my dream will come true!

My dream英语作文70个单词?

一,

My dream is to be a teacher when I grow up. I think being a teacher is a very good job. I can always feel young when I am with my students nomatter how old I am. I can tell the students right from wrong. I can also have lots of free time so that I can whatever I like, such as retraining, traving, reading books and so on. I should study hard so that my dream will come true.

二,

My dream is to be a singer.When I was young,my mother asked me what you dream is?I smiled and said I want to be a singer .Then my mother take me to my aunt home.I leant from my aunt.She is a music teacher.After two years leant ,I found that I can singing well than the person who were the same old as me.Thank for I taked part in many culd,I got many change to show my sound.And got mang paries in school .Now I still study how to be a good singer.I believe that if you have dream,hold it,never give up.You will make it dream come ture one day!

my dream garden作文?

my dream garden是说我的梦想花园的意思,而作文可以从以下例子看出:

I have a front garden which has small lawn, but my wife has done a excellent job, she is so creative and made a great iconic and attract our neighbors. That is my dream garden. 有一个带小草坪的前花园,但我的妻子做得很好,她很有创意,成为了一个伟大的标志性建筑并吸引了我们的邻居。 那是我梦想中的花园。

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文mydream体育英语作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文mydream体育英语作文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/119838.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

mydream体育英语作文       英语作文《mydream.thechin       英语作文《Mydream》   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文mydream体育英语作文

mydream体育英语作文? My dream is to be a professional basketball player. I have a great passion for basketball since when i am little. And i always spent my free time playing basketball. Basketball is my life, it might be the only reason why...