仁爱七年级下册英语作文80词左右,仁爱8年级上册政治电子版

仁爱七年级下册英语作文80词左右,仁爱8年级上册政治电子版

仁爱七年级下册英语作文80词左右?

Dear Julia,

I ’m very glad to get your letter. I had a good time yesterday. It was the Spring Festival. In the morning I went shopping in the supermarket with my family. We did some cleaning in the afternoon and made our house more beautiful. We made dumplings together and had a big dinner in the evening. We stayed up until midnight to welcome the Spring Festival. We had a nice time. Best wishes to you!

Yours,

Lihua

仁爱8年级上册unit2Topic1SectionD34页2的作文怎么写?

Look at this photograph of my family. There are five people in it. The tallest one is my father. He is forty-eight years old. My mother is standing beside him. She is not tall as my father. She is three years younger than my father. Sitting in front of them are my grandparents. My grandfather is that fat one with a pair of glasses. My grandmother is as fat as he. This little one is me. I’m sitting between them. All of us love one anther. I have a happy family.

假期计划的英语作文仁爱?

My holidays are coming soon.I have some plans for the holidays and now I will talk about that with you. I will do some cleaning and do some washing with my mother at home. In my free time ,I plan to go to see the movies or play football with my friends.

Sometimes I will go to my grandparents home and to visit them with my parents.And I will do my homework every evening.What about your plans?

我的假期快要到了。我有一部分假期计划,目前我会与你讨论一下我的计划。我会与我母亲在家做些家务。在我的休息时间里,我会和我的朋友看电影或者踢足球。有的时候,我会和我的父母去我的祖父母

家看望他们。我还会在每天晚上做我的家庭作业。你的计划呢?

英语作文毕业典礼发表讲话稿仁爱英语?

Good morning,my dear teachers and schoolmates,

It’s a great honor for me to make a speech on behalf of the graduating classes.

How time flies! Our junior high school lives will come to an end.

In the past three years, we’ve had a beautiful school and it provides us with a

good study place. Teachers are our friends. They’ve given us interesting lessons

and we all love them.

We’ve learned a lot from them, not only knowledge but also the way to solve

problems in life. Thanks for our teachers’ training, parents’ support and the help

from classmates. Without them, we couldn’t have so much wonderful time.

At last, we hope our school will become better, our teachers will be healthy for

ever and all our dreams will come true.

Thank you for listening.

仁爱版英语八年级下册美食节作文?

Last weekend the International School held a food festival, aimed at children in poor areas contributions. We also participated, the students made food from different countries, I ate fruit salad, sushi and Russia black bread, taste good. I spent a total of $ 40 you donate $ 100, was very happy.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文仁爱七年级下册英语作文80词左右,仁爱8年级上册政治电子版的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文仁爱七年级下册英语作文80词左右,仁爱8年级上册政治电子版和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/95566.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐