myhobbies5句作文

myhobbies5句作文

myhobbies5句作文?

I have a lot of hobbies .

I like read books. l can get a lot of things from the book.I like sports.swim,football,ping-pon,walk,and so on.

WIth the develepment of indurstry and agriculture,my hobbies are getting

better and better.I often go to bed at

9:00 in the evening.Ofthen get up

at 6:00. And about go to work at

7:50。I often help other comrades

in my free time.I'm very happy.

Tbanks a lot!

My hobbies include listening to music, watching movies, playing computer games, drawing, and reading. Listening to music relaxes me and helps me get through stressful times. Watching movies entertains me and allows me to explore different worlds. Playing computer games is a great way to spend my leisure time and stay competitive. Drawing helps me stay creative and express my thoughts on the paper. Lastly, reading lets me travel in time and stay updated on new ideas. All of these hobbies help improve my life in various ways.

I have quite a few hobbies in my life, such as playing the guitar,playingfootball,swimming, collecting ancient coins, etc. But among those hobbies, I like playing football most. Tell you the truth, my favorite soccer ball star is Mesi. He is from Argentine.

I enjoy playing football best.So every day when I am free I always play football with my friends. I am glad to say that we can enjoy ourselves while playing.

Dear friends, welcome to join us!

my hobbies is reading books英语作文?

My hobby is reading, because there are lots of interesting things in them.

Two years ago, I didnt like reading very much. I had plenty of time, but I spent lots of time on playing with computers.

When I was very young, I didnt think reading book was interesting, because I found nothing more interesting than the computer games.

Ive changed now. I enjoy reading novels, because therere lots of interesting stories.

I love to read Harry Potter. Thats a good novel. I know that it is one of the best-sellers in England.

Im always lose myself in the interesting stories

mghobbies英语作文很多于五句话?

I have many hobbies.In my spare time,I like listening to some pop music,especially the music played by some pop bands.It can make me relax and let me forget my unhappy moment. If Im in good mood,I always read some history books,which I think is benefical to my study .Besides,surfing the Internet is another means of entertainment of mine.Through the Internet I can get some useful information and chat with my friends as well.The Internet has shortened our distance.

My hobbies七年级英语作文结尾?

My biggest hobby is reading.

When brother borrowed HuiShu, I would beg him to let me see,. Is the elder brother is always in watching cartoon, just show me.

Although I also love watching TV, but compared the two, I prefer to read a book, had to give up TV.

A have free, I will take out a book from the shelf and read with relish, even go to the toilet, all want to take a book to see. Careless, but because the exam score, mother limits the my reading time, my in the mind very afflictive.

I want to learn, strive for to get your full marks, win back their power to study.

我最大的爱好是读书。

每当哥哥借回书时,我都会央求他让我看,。可哥哥总是到了看动画片时,才给我看。

虽然我也爱看电视,但两个相比,我更喜欢看书,只好放弃电视。

一有空闲,我就从书架上拿出书,津津有味的读起来,就连上厕所时,都要带一本书看。可因为本次考试粗心了,没得满分,妈妈限制了我的读书时间,我心里超级难受。

我要仔细学习,争取考取满分,赢回自己读书的权力。

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文myhobbies5句作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文myhobbies5句作文和英语作文的相关信息。