英语作文我心目中的英雄花木兰,木兰诗英语作文七年级上册

英语作文我心目中的英雄花木兰,木兰诗英语作文七年级上册

英语作文我心里的英雄花木兰?

The flower Mulan in my heart,I am a female hero in ancient Chinese ancient Chinese, and she believes that everyone has heard. She is a person worth studying, she is brave, she has filial piety, everywhere for the family, People like this deserve our worship and study

木兰诗英语作文七年级?

Hua Mulan is a heroine who took the place of her father and joined the army, described in a famous Chinese poem known as the Ballad of Mulan. It is unknown whether the story has any factual basis. The poem was written during the Northern Wei dynasty,and first recorded in the Musical Records of Old and New from Southern and Northern Dynasties.

According the description of the Ballad of Mulan, the khan of Northern dynasty ordered to recruit for the army to ward off incursions by the Rouran nomads. Her father need to perform obligation.

Howere,her father is so old that he could not bear suffering from the bitterness, and she hasn’t an elder brother to go and fight. So Mulan decided to disguised herself into a man to join the army instead of her father.

Many years later, the battle was over. In view of her military exploit , the Khan of Northern dynasty offered Mulan a high official position, but she turned down the position to return to her family.

对木兰从军有什么不一样的看法英语作文?

Once upon a time,therewas a girl called Hua Mulan.Since Mulan has no brothers,she has no choice but to join the army instead of her father.

In the army, no one found she was a girl. She fought bravely.

After the war, only when she returned to her hometown did her partners knew she was a girl.

花木兰英文版好词好句?

1,I will serve the emperor in my father's place.

我替父亲为国出征。

2,It is an honor to protect my country and my family.

可以保家卫国是我的荣耀

花木兰英语名句?

lwillserevetheemperorinmyfather

花木兰英文简短情景对话?

I will serve the emperor in my father's place.(我替父亲为国出征。)

It is an honor to protect my country and my family.(可以保家卫国是我的荣耀。)

I know my place!Itis time you learned yours.(我自有分寸,你也是时候管管你自己了。)

The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.(逆境中绽放的花朵,才是最宝贵、最美丽的。)

You may look like a bride,butyou will never bring your family honor!(你也许给人的印象像个新娘,可是你永远也不会为你们家的人争光。)

花木兰影评英文版?

Hua Mulan is an old movie, which came out in1998. This simple cartoon had quickly been famous all around the world. Itsinteresting story and beautiful animation were great points to catch our eyes.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文英语作文我心目中的英雄花木兰,木兰诗英语作文七年级上册的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文英语作文我心目中的英雄花木兰,木兰诗英语作文七年级上册和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/116853.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐