介绍自己所在城市的博物馆英语作文,在去博物馆的路上英语作文带翻译

介绍自己所在城市的博物馆英语作文,在去博物馆的路上英语作文带翻译

讲解自己所在城市的博物馆英语作文?

Shanghai Museum

Shanghai Museum is located in the center of the People's Square. It covers an area o~ 4,000 square meters. There are so many ancient books, paintings, bronze wares in it. It's just like a huge book to tell you the history of China. People from all over the country like to go there to see huge quantity of antiquities with their own eyes. If you have a chance to go there, you'll have a good time.

在去博物馆的路上英语作文

During a long vacation,I usually like to go to see the exhibits in one of a great many museums. Such as the art museum,the history museum,the museum of natural history,and the museum of science and technology.

Many wonderful things are cared for in museums. There are paintings,potteries,sculptures,costumes,swords,ancient animal bones and plants,stuffed animals,antique steam locomotives,and many others. It is always a good review of history to visit those museums.

上海历史博物馆英文讲解?

The Shanghai History Museum is originally founded in 1983 and during that time, this place was still referred to as the Shanghai Historical Relic Exhibition Hall. It was only in 1991 when it was officially given its current name.

The year 1992 marked the expansion of this museum. Its location was transferred to Hongquiao Road. The halls where the exhibitions are placed have been developed to become much bigger.

温州博物馆英语讲解?

Today, Im going to visit Wenzhou Museum. First of all, I went to the animal class. Just after I got there, I saw many animals, including tigers, cute cubs and terrible crocodiles. Seeing so many animals, I seemed to come to the animal world.

Next, I went to fish again. When you enter here, you will find that the ground, ceiling and wall are all blue. There are small fish, sharks and shells in them. The shells are the most beautiful, big, small and strange, dazzling.

有关未来的博物馆英语作文?

The future museum will open 24 hours a day,and there are many objects about planets and satellites. Of course,something underwater included.

简述深圳恐龙博物馆Dinosaurs museum of Shenzhen?

IvisitedShenzhenMuseumlastSaturday.Thisdinosaurhadsmallhead.Ithadsharpteeth.Itatemeat.Itwalkedslowly.Itranfast.Itdranklotsofwater.Itlivedalongtimeago.Itlivednearlakes.Itwasheavy.

邀请外国朋友去故宫玩英语作文?

Dear friends,

I sincerely invite you to visit the Forbidden City with me on December 9th.

We can see some beautiful snow and eat some nice local food like, roasted duck and sweet sour soup.

Lookinh forward to seeing you soon!

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文介绍自己所在城市的博物馆英语作文,在去博物馆的路上英语作文带翻译的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文介绍自己所在城市的博物馆英语作文,在去博物馆的路上英语作文带翻译和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/115189.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文海南三亚英文介绍

海南三亚,英文讲解? SanYa, a seaside tropical city, locates in the Hainan Province. It's well known for it's beautiful coast, soft sand and hot girls who wear very little. The city is quite a resource of tourism. Every year thousands of mi...

• 英语作文招聘英语老师的英语作文,招聘英语作文开头怎么写

招聘英语老师的英语作文? Wanted teachers for our school .You are good at English if you're good with students. If you love students, if you love teaching .Please come to our school .We need you . 招聘英语作文开头? Help Wanted Wa...

• 英语作文什么比乌龟活得久作文仿写,什么比乌龟活得更久

什么比乌龟活得久作文仿写? 说起乌龟,各位考生都可以想到这是一种寿命相当长的动物,大多数情况下来说都可达到100岁左右,它也被觉得是寿命较长的。但实际上世界上还有着一种生物,...

• 英语作文英语作文新年,关于过年的英语作文

英语作文新年? new years day is comeing.my favourite day of a year is new years day, becuse i can eat lots of nice hot food and have a holiday. this year,i want to go to beijing,because, there are a lot of lates i can fish,that is very warmth,...