去上海旅游英语作文将来时

去上海旅游英语作文将来时

去上海旅游英语作文以后时?

I will pay a visit to Shanghai this summer. This is my first trip to the modern city. I will get myself fully prepared and make careful plans. In addition I will invite some of my good friends to have fun together with me. I think our trip to Shanghai will be exciting.

英语作文,王慧是我的好朋友,她家距离学校两公里,她一般骑自行车去上学,大概用15分钟。但下雨天她?

My friend

Wang Hui is my friend. Her home is two kilometers from the school. She usually goes to school by bike, It takes about 15 minutes.

But on rainy days she walks to school, It takes about 45 minutes. So she hates rainy days.

She is going to buy a raincoat, So she can ride her bike in the rain. She is really stubborn person.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文去上海旅游英语作文将来时的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文去上海旅游英语作文将来时和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/114161.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文去上海旅游英语作文将来时

去上海旅游英语作文以后时? I will pay a visit to Shanghai this summer. This is my first trip to the modern city. I will get myself fully prepared and make careful plans. In addition I will invite some of my good friends to have fun toget...

• 英语作文查一篇古代人修的建筑的作文150字

查一篇古代人修的建筑的作文150字? 在这个暑假里,我过得十分开心,那是因为我去了不少煤老板的故乡-山西。可能不少人会问我:“你去那里干什么呀?难道你家有矿?”我只可以说:“我们...

• 英语作文关于京剧讲座的英语作文,关于京剧讲座的英语作文

有关京剧讲座的英语作文? Mary is my best friend . She is 14 years old ,and from the U.K . She is very like Beijing Opera . Today,she goes to Beijing Opera Movie theatre . Mary doesnt know how to buy ticket . She asked a well-wisher ,and f...

• 英语作文关于橘色的英语作文,橙色的英语作文

有关橘色的英语作文? My favorite color is orange. Orange the color of health and strength. It may be scarce, but it is precious for it serve the needs of human life. It carry the most important vitamins. Think of carrots, pumpkins, oranges,...