关于卫生与健康的英语作文,关于健康的英语作文30词带翻译

关于卫生与健康的英语作文,关于健康的英语作文30词带翻译

有关卫生与健康的英语作文?

On Personal Hygiene

There are things that you can do to keep your self healthy. For example, brush your teeth well, so your gums will be healthy and you may not get any cavity in your teeth; wash yourself regularly, so your skin will feel more comfortable and you will not get skin diseases so easy; wear clean clothes and shoes; do not eat food which is not clean; keep your house dry and clean, and free from flies, cockroaches, and ; mosquitoes; let your house get enough sunlight and fresh air. All these are part of your personal hygiene.

Even with this minimum level of hygiene you will reduce disease more effectively than a group of doctors

有关健康的英语作文30词?

Health is a very important to everyone.People can enjoy their life if they have a good body.

有关健康史的英文作文?

The ways to keep healthy Everyone wants to live long, however, that just depends on your bodys health. Do you know how to keep healthy? Id like to offer you two ways:

1) Proper Dinners: Generally speaking, one should eat 3 times every day. But some students who get up late will ignore the breakfast, which will do a very bad effect on their healty. Anyway, some girls who would prefer to be thin will avoid eating anything or only little during the meal time. Both of the two ways are bad habits of dining. We shouldnt feel hungry or full after dinners.

2) Students are usually very busy with their homework, so they cannot take time to do exercises or too lazy to do them. This is another killer to health. We should at least take time to have P.E lessons or do morning exercises everyday to keep health. All in all, Being in fitness is our goal, its also the basic of all contributions and success.

有关青少年如何变得健康的英语作文?

Firstly, you should exercise. Doing exercise every day can help your body keep healthy. Secondly, having three good and healthy food is important,too. You shouldnt eat too much junk food. Thirdly, drink enough water and milk every day. Fourthly, you should get enough sleep. If you dont get enough sleep, you will feel tired and you wont concentrate better. Fifthly, you shouldnt drink, smoke and take drugs.

如何保持健康的英语作文50字?

范文1:How to eat healthily? What should we eat to have a balaced diet?

We should eat plenty of vegetables. We should eat three meals a day .We should eat plenty of rie. I think you will be healthy soon! Then you can do more exercise. I believe that you will be very healthy!

范文2:In order to eat healthily, I usually avoid eating food high in fat, like french fries or cookies. I also eat little meat. I eat a lot of vegetables and fresh fruit which are full of vitamins. Taking exercise every day helps us build a strong body. Regular exercise is an important part of keeping me healthy.

范文3:It is important to keep our body healthy to avoid illness.There are many ways to keep ourselves healthy.First of all,we must eat healthily.We should eat less meat and more fruit and vegetables.Drinking eight cups of water a day is good for our body.Secondly,we should have at least eight hours of sleep a day.Thirdly,we should do more exercise because exercise help to build us strong and reduce fat in our body.We should always remember to lead a healthy life.

有关健康的英语作文结尾?

The better we get into good eating habits, the

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文关于卫生与健康的英语作文,关于健康的英语作文30词带翻译的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/56045.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语作文栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/zuowenciju/yingyuzuowen/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文关于卫生与健康的英语作文,关于健康的英语作文30词带翻译和英语作文的相关信息。

英语作文热门资讯推荐