参加学校社团的好处作文英文60词

参加学校社团的好处作文英文60词

参与学校社团的好处作文英文60词?

参与学校的社团可以提升你的语言交流能力,还你在社团里可以认识到不少兴趣爱好跟你一样的考生学员。你也该认识不少不一样专业的考生学员,你们可以沟通感情。

参与学校的社团,你可以发展你自己的爱好,在你自己的爱好里,可能会有专业人才士来教你专业的知识。可以扩展你的眼界。

One of the benefit of taking part In community activities is that can make help us to make new friends, dilute the feeling of home sickness, eliminating our loneliness. Also it can help us build our confidence and expand our circle.

英语作文,我想加入英语社团,书信格式?

Hello, club leader, i am XXX, a sunny boy. My address is XXX street, XXX district. My telephone number is 88586688 and email address is 88888888@sina.com

my hobby is english story and sport. On the second thought, i decide to join the english club. Because i will enjoy myself here with many friend.

Wish to hear your wonderful reply

申请加入体育俱乐部的英语作文?

Hello, everyone! I'm a middle school student. I'm very healthy. I'm tall. I eat well every day. I love sports. I do sports every day. I like playing basketball. I like playing ping pong too. I play basketball very well. I would like to join the PE club.

我想加入篮球俱乐部英语作文?

Hello, everyone! I'm a middle school student. I'm a boy. I'm very tall. I like playing basketball. I can play basketball very well. I get on well with others. I would like to join the basketball club.

初一加入音乐俱乐部的英语作文?

I am a junior high school student, just today, I joined a music club, they are super good

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文参加学校社团的好处作文英文60词的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文参加学校社团的好处作文英文60词和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/112833.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文参加学校社团的好处作文英文60词

参与学校社团的好处作文英文60词? 参与学校的社团可以提升你的语言交流能力,还你在社团里可以认识到不少兴趣爱好跟你一样的考生学员。你也该认识不少不一样专业的考生学员,你们可...

• 英语作文爸爸生病了英文作文,关于生病的英语名言有哪些

爸爸生病了英文作文 One day, the little white rabbit was walking. Suddenly, the little squirrel rushed to the little rabbit and said, my father is ill. I will ask doctor Ma to treat him. I can run fast, said the little white rabbit. Let me go...

• 英语作文savepaper英语作文30词,节约用纸有哪些好处?

save paper英语作文30词? 30词的作文肯定是小学作文了,假设用小学学的单词写出满分作文,大约可以这么立意: 纸张是用木头做的,节约用纸就是在保护树木。树木是小鸟的家。小鸟还会吃虫...

• 英语作文ididit为题英语作文演讲

ididit为题英语作文演讲? I was very nervous when I was walking on a bridge made of glass for the first time.It was also my first time to cross such a high bridge.I didnt know what to do. The guide encouraged me and gave me some good advice.S...