我的大学寒假生活英语作文,请用英语给你的朋友tom写一封信

我的大学寒假生活英语作文,请用英语给你的朋友tom写一封信

我的大学寒假生活英语作文?

My winter vacation

I have a winter holiday for more than thirtydays every year Between December andJanuary. everybody did a lot of things inthe Winter Holiday,So did l, Let you tolisten to my life of Winter Holiday.

Last year, I entered the university of traffic,in this winter vacation I was very relaxed,never to have too much homework anymore.i can do something I like or to helpmy mother clean rooms. I sometimes went shopping with my friends .

We had agood times! I also watched TV and readbooks.I will also be concerned aboutclimate and news,Besides that,l oftenvisited my grandparents. Because myparents are too busy to chat with them lt's worth mentioning that Spring Festivalis during the winter vacation. We had аbig dinner on the New Year's ,during the spring festival | was visited many relatives,I also to get gogether with Myclassmate.

In this winter holiday,I went toHarbin with my mother. There is snow andice everywhere , This is a beautiful city, Westayed here for 3 days, The most unforgettable thing is to See many beautiful ice sculptures,I will' always remember Harbin, for the snow, the ice小店sculptures and all the beautiful things.In short, | have a full and happy life duringwinter holiday.I reading ,meeting,junketing and do something that | like .Ihave a great time during the winter holiday!

给你的好朋友tom写一封信用英语讲解你一般的学校的活动及节假日具体安排?

Dear Tom,Tommorow is Saturday.I have a lot of things to do.I'll get up early at 7 o'clock and have breakfast at 7:30.After breakfast ,I'll do my homework from 8 to 10 am.Then I play the piano.In the afternoon I will play basketball with my friends.It's really exciting and wonderful for us.In the evening after supper,I'll watch TV with my family and go to be at a quarter to ten.It’ll really be a happy day.How about your plan on Saturday?Look forward to hearing from you soon.Yours Sincerely,John

DearTom,TommorowisSaturday.Ihavealotofthingstodo.I'llgetupearlyat7o'clockandhavebreakfastat7:30.Afterbreakfast,I'lldomyhomeworkfrom8to10am.ThenIplaythepiano.IntheafternoonIwillplaybasketballwithmyfriends.It'sreallyexcitingandwonderfulforus.Intheeveningaftersupper,I'llwatchTVwithmyfamilyandgotobeataquartertoten.It’llreallybeahappyday.HowaboutyourplanonSaturday?Lookforwardtohearingfromyousoon.YoursSincerely,John

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文我的大学寒假生活英语作文,请用英语给你的朋友tom写一封信的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文我的大学寒假生活英语作文,请用英语给你的朋友tom写一封信和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/112405.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文经济全球化弊端

经济全球化弊端? 消极的影响表现是: 其一,发达国家与发展中国家的差距在扩大。 其二,在经济增长中小看社会进步,环境恶化与经济全球化有可能同时出现。 其三,各国尤其是相对落后...

• 英语作文鹿邑特产排名前十名

鹿邑特产排名前十名? 一是试量狗肉,试量镇狗肉采取传统的制作方式,配以各种佐料,并加火硝少许,去杂文中后面火焖煮。煮成的狗肉颜色鲜艳,浓香扑鼻,颜色鲜红,手捻成丝,味道鲜...

• 英语作文英语作文连词高级句型

英语作文连词高级句型? 1、To be both a speaker of words and a doer of deeds.既当演说家,又做实干家。 2、Variety is the spice of life.变化是生活的调味品。 3、Bad times make a good man.艰难困苦出能人。 4、Th...