do some reading from seven to half past

seven.I

go to school from Monday to

Friday.I

have five lessons in the morning,three in the afternoon and two at

night.I

have a break of ten minutes between

classes.But

our boys' dormitory is far from the classroom,It takes us quite a long time to walk

there.We

are often exposed in the sun and rain,with sweat all over. 我的学校生活 我是一名高中生,住校。我有一个繁忙但快乐的学校生活。每天我六点起床,刷牙、洗脸,然后在七点以前吃早餐。我从七点半到七点半读一会书,从星期一到星期五我都上学,早上有五堂课,下午三堂课,晚上两堂。班上休息十分钟。但我们的小孩宿舍距离教室很远,步行需很长时间,我们常常暴露在阳光下和雨中,汗水遍布全身。

住校的好处英语作文?

Benefits:There will be more time to study;Contribute to our ability to communicate;it improve our independence.Disadvantages:There are many provisions within schools accommodation,without enough free

有关宿舍规则的英语作文60词初一?

宿舍规则,同宿舍的室友一起先讨论出本宿舍的人应该遵循的规则,例如,保持宿舍的干净整洁,每个人按顺序轮流值日。同宿舍的人要团结友爱,相互帮。在宿舍里要保持安静,影响不了其他考生的学习或休息。有外来人员时,要征得其他室友同意。然后翻译成英语作文。

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文用英语介绍自己的学习状况,住校的好处英语作文100词的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文用英语介绍自己的学习状况,住校的好处英语作文100词和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/110975.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文介绍自己学校篮球队的英语作文

讲解自己学校篮球队的英语作文? Playingbasketballisnotonlycanbepleasurable,stillcanenhancetheirphysique.Besidesbasketballcanexercisethemind,helppeoplegetapositivementalattitude,positiveattitudetolife. Butnotamantoplaybasketball,itneedst...

• 英语作文以易烊千玺写一篇高中英语作文

以易烊千玺写一篇高中英语作文? Yiyang Qianxi, a superstar who grew up under the eyes of the vast number of netizens May you continue to engage with the world with gusto and continue to walk the path of flowers. Yiyang Qianxi is aYiyang...

• 英语作文第一次上学的英语作文

首次上学的英语作文? This is my first time at school.I am happy that my teachers are kind to me.I made new friends today.I promise to study hard.I will work hard on my homework. 英语作文:快开学的心情? How quickly time has flown...

• 英语作文以名言警句结尾的英语作文

以名言警句结尾的英语作文? 激励性的句子有Where is the will ,there is the way. Everything comes to him who waits. 英文名言警句? 1、When all else is lost the future still remains.就是失去了一切别的,也还有未来...