人文英语3mydreams作文,介绍自己的篮球梦想英语作文带翻译

人文英语3mydreams作文,介绍自己的篮球梦想英语作文带翻译

人文英语3my dreams作文?

our dreams   

As soon as we became students of Grade 3, we had to make up our minds to study hard. Because we have the motive forces of study. They may be our dreams of life.   We must all want to study in Haimen Middle School in the future, so the competition for study will be very fierce. Both in class and after class, we think about our knowledge and work on the hard problems. We all believe that the harder we study, the better we will become.   

But we have to face difficulties and hardships. Even though, we cant give up our life dreams. When you suffer a setback, think about your dream, then rally your forces. Make a spurt towards your dream!

讲解自己的篮球梦想英语作文?

Everybodady have its own dream,dream is so important to our future. because of I like play games in my childhood,so I always earnest wish to make games when I group up.

Along with the age is rising ,in the senior middle school my favorite is to paly basketball,from now on I start to watch NBA,so my dram chang into be a basketball explain orally person and basketball repoter.

People is always changing,in my hurt dream is disapper.But have our own dreams may be change your future.

WhenthefirsttimeIplayingbasketball,Ifallinlovewithit.(当我首次接触篮球时,我便深深爱上它)Notonlydoesitmakemekeephealthy,butalsoitsbenefitformetoenjoymyself.(它不仅仅能是我保持健康,而且,还促进我很享受这个过程)。

Forexample, 自己随便举个自己打篮球的例子就行了!

梦想英语作文?

I have a dream

In my mind, everyone shall have his own dream. I think that having a dream means that we have an idea, and then we will do all the things to achieve the target. As long as we have a goal to be realized, we won’t be blind at least.

My dream is to become a successful stateman, helping those people who need help with their rights. Of course, to be a good stateman is very difficult, but I will do whatever I can do to keep everyone satisfied. Thats my dream. I want to try my best to help the poor sick people of our country. China is a developing country which needs good stateman,especially in the countryside and distant villages.

Now I’m a junior student on Grade One, My dream is also that although at present I’m good at study, I’ll still try my best to be the study winner. Now everything I do is close to my dream. I feel life is fill with hope and is colorful, and I have enough confidence to realize my dream.

写一篇我的梦想 英语作文 很多于70词?

I am an ordinary person,I have an ordinary dream:Is a doctor.

Because doctor may let these experience personally the human which the indisposition suffers to get rid of the pain.

May let the human change the health.At the same time,I believed that,will help others,own also to be able to obtain joyfully.Therefore,I hoped future I might be a doctor.

梦想英语作文高级句型?

Dream, is the best wishes,Our hearts strive for the goal,is our motivation. Have a dream life is bright.It is wonderful,but there is no dream life is dark, boring.

我的梦想英语作文50词?

MydreamIhaveadream,itisthatIwanttobeateacher.Itisbeacusethatteacherscanteachstudentsalotofthings.Teachersarealwayskindandsmart.Ilikemyteachers.Iwillstudyhard,sothatmydreamcanbetrue.我的梦想我有一个梦想,那就是我想成为一名教师.因为教师可以教导学生不少事情.老师善良、聪明.我喜欢我的老师.我要努力学习,使我的梦想成真.

假设你是李华,写一篇有关梦想的英语作文?

Good morning, everyone!

I’m Li Hua from Xingguang Middle School. The topic of my speech is “My Chinese Dream”.

As we know, the education of rural areas is falling behind other areas. And the children there are longing for knowledge. Therefore, the problem about the lack of teachers is especially serious. It puzzles me that parents and friends aren’t in favor of my idea of being a rural teacher. And they think I am foolish. I understand their thoughts and feelings, but I think the children in rural areas are in great need of me. I will study hard to go to college, thus realizing my dream.

I won’t regret my choice. I will struggle for my dream. Come on and join me!

Thank you!

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文人文英语3mydreams作文,介绍自己的篮球梦想英语作文带翻译的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文人文英语3mydreams作文,介绍自己的篮球梦想英语作文带翻译和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/109061.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文励志的英文单词有哪些,有深意励志的英文网名

励志的英文单词有什么? 励志的英文单词有不少,例如说motivation(动力)、inspiration(灵感)、determination(决心)、perseverance(毅力)、ambition(雄心)、resilience(适应力)、confidence(自信...

• 英语作文一个微笑改变了我英语作文80字

一个微笑改变了我英语作文80字? Smile makes rhe earth better.If we can always smile at others,no matter who he or she is ,no matter what he or she did,every problem will be solved. Learn to smile at our parents makes our home harmorny.le...