myweekends英语作文关于农场

myweekends英语作文关于农场

myweekends英语作文有关农场?

My weekend.

On weekends. My family and I are willing to go to the farm to play.We drove over an hour to the farm.

Planting period is all the year round in Sichuan.We help farm workers pull grass and water. Find a farmhouse for lunch at noon. Take a rest in the afternoon and drive home.It's a pleasure to spend the weekend like this.

英语作文(假设我有一个农场,请你讲解里面的动物)?

假设我有一个农场有不少动物

If I have a farm there are many animals

I love how they decide to sit by me, whatever room of the house I am in, and sleep in my empty bed next to me. I love how they use their noses as tools to make me pet them.

I love how they smell like corn (more like corn chips, its just a dog thing) after theyve been asleep or while they are sleeping. I love my puppy who I will have to say goodbye to soon. I will miss everything about him but I love the time I have spent with him. Whatever happened with me and the ex, he sure did raise a hell of a dog. Or maybe it was just my dogs own self, maybe he was just always going to turn out that loving.

Either way, I love them and think they have saved my life.

ourschooltrip有关农场的英语作文?

Yesterday was a fine day.

Our school took a trip to the zoo.We went there by bus.We got there at 8:30 in the morning.

There were many people in the zoo.Some of my classmates watched the monkeyssome watched the elephantssome watched the tigers.

We took many photos.

We all had a great time.

意思:

上一天是晴朗的一天。

我们学校去动物园旅行了一次。我们乘公共汽车去那里。

我们到那里早上八点半。动物园里有不少人。我的一部分考生看了猴子一部分看了大象看了老虎。我们拍了不少照片。

我们都度过了一段美好的时候光。

农场旅行作文英语过去式?

We went to Xin Farm yesterday.

There were a lot of animals on the Farm

We rode horses and feed goats.

We were very happy

农场志愿者英语作文?

We worked as volunteers in a farmw last Sunday. The farm is huge with millions of herd and the owner was kind. We helped collect grass and walked some small animals. This experience left me a deep impression.

英语作文,Mike的农场生活?

英语作文麦克的农场生活。可以讲一下养的动物,然后还有植物的情况分别种了些什么,养了些什么。

有关上周去农场的英语作文初一?

你好! last week,i wit穿伐扁和壮古憋汰铂咯h my classmate gone tothe farmer, 仅代表个人观点,不喜勿喷,谢谢。

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文myweekends英语作文关于农场的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文myweekends英语作文关于农场和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/107925.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文myweekends英语作文关于农场

myweekends英语作文有关农场? My weekend. On weekends. My family and I are willing to go to the farm to play.We drove over an hour to the farm. Planting period is all the year round in Sichuan.We help farm workers pull grass and water. Find a...

• 英语作文养猫的好处和因果,小猫吃鸡肉有什么好处和坏处

养猫的好处和因果? 养猫的好处: 1、养猫可以调节生活情趣。实际上假设家里能有一只像猫咪这样灵动的生命,家里会有气氛多了,不会冷冷清清。 2、养猫可以舒缓压力。目前工作压力、生...