关于理想与责任的英语作文,理想和责任英语作文

关于理想与责任的英语作文,理想和责任英语作文

有关理想与责任的英语作文?

Everyone has their own dream of a riot of colours, all have their own ideal. The ideal is like a guiding star, it will lead you to success. Friends, do you want to know my ideal?Let me tell you silently: my dream is to be a good lawyer!

Whenever I see those lawyers primly dressed on TV, in court for victims of what one says is plausible. Wipe the slate clean, my heart admire feeling arise spontaneously.How I hope that in the near future, I also like the uncles and aunts, standing in solemn court, with his legal knowledge rich for Shen Zhang victims justice, that will be punished.

This ideal is from a small start, remember that it was on the third grade, because in my class is very popular, you havewhat thing loves to chat with me, what conflicts are lovecome to me. This does not, Sun Yifeng and Luo Muqingcame to me, its very simple: because the teacher with the new requirements, students must wear the strap under the chair.

At this time, Sun Yifeng said: go, find a good reason to go to Tian sui. I said: Sun Yifeng let you do not, you will not only students dress down immediately to apologize, butwith the schoolmate quarrel. Luo Mu chin you also have the responsibility, he put down your clothes, are notsincere, pay attention to the next is, how can such a little thing and because he had no end? We usually are good friends, mutual humility to ah!

Hearing this, two people calm down, mutual apology. At this time, the brigade Committee door ink Han said: Hey, SuiJia Tian still really good, like a lawyer! My heart. Then the class meet what contradictions and solve things more loveto find me out, because I do a fair justice, but also to saybe sincerely convinced, everybody affectionately called meSui lawyer.

Now be a good lawyer, has become my lofty ideal.However, I know that alone imagination is useless, must beput to practical action.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文关于理想与责任的英语作文,理想和责任英语作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文关于理想与责任的英语作文,理想和责任英语作文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/105529.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文关于理想与责任的英语作文,理想和责任英语作文

有关理想与责任的英语作文? Everyone has their own dream of a riot of colours, all have their own ideal. The ideal is like a guiding star, it will lead you to success. Friends, do you want to know my ideal?Let me tell you silently: my dre...

• 英语作文我的理想生活(英文作文)

我的理想生活(英文作文)? 第一用英文对我的理想生活是什么进行描述,其次用英文对为什么我觉得那就是我的理想生活,进行具体描述,最后用英文对我的理想生活进行综合评价,并进行...

• 英语作文理想中的学校英语作文50词

理想中的学校英语作文50词? I always feel tired after eight classes a day, so my dream school starts at 8:30 a.m. and ends at 3:30 p.m. There are three lessons in the morning and two in the afternoon. We can choose our favorite lessons to...