我的一天英语作文,我在家的一天英语作文带翻译

我的一天英语作文,我在家的一天英语作文带翻译

我的一天英语作文?

Ialwaysgetupearlyinthemorning.Iusuallyhavemybreakfastat6:30.I'mneverlateforschool,Ihavelunchat12:00,Ihavedinnerwithmyfamily.AfterIfinishmyhomeworkIoftenplaysomegameswithmyfamily.OnlythenwillItorelax.Althoughthisisabusyday,butIfeelfullandsatisfied.我总是早上早起。我一般在6点半吃早餐。我上学从不迟到,我在12点吃午饭,我和我的家人共进晚餐。我做完作业后我常常玩一部分游戏与我的家人。我才会放松。

虽然这是一个忙碌的一天,但我感到完全满意。

我在家的一天英语作文?

My Day at Home

Today is Saturday. It should be a leisurely day, but I am very busy.

First of all, I get up at eight oclock and prepare breakfast for the family.

Secondly, I review my lessons and finish the homework assigned by the teacher. I also prepared a speech because Im going to take part in an English contest.

Then, my mother and I prepared lunch together. During this time, I learned how to fry a dish of sweet and sour pork ribs.

Finally, I summed up my day and was very happy and full.

英语描写一天时间作文?

Today is May Day.My mother father and me went to park to have a picnic,and then visited my grandma and grandpa.

We got up at 6:00 and had our breakfast at 6:30 in the morning.At 9:00,we went to park for picnic,we took juice,cornflakes,apples,oranges,lollipops,bananas,ice creams,mangoes,and so on.I also took toys,such as doll,ball,balloon,skateboard and a kite.

In the afternoon at 14:00,we went to visit my grandma and grandpa.I helped grandpa to do some house work.My sister and me played skateboard and doll.At 20:00 we went home,and played computer games for two hours and then went to bed.

Today I’m very happy!

My day星期一,英语作文?

Monday is my favourite day .I have math、English、Chinese、science、PE and music on Mondays.I like PE very much.Because I like playing football.I also like music .Miss Green is my music teacher .Her class is funny.I like Monday very muc

用英语写电子邮件讲解自己的一天?

Dear John,

Hows everything going? Let me tell you how I spent my day.

I got up at six oclock and had breakfast at seven oclock. Then I went to the swimming club to learn how to swim. After lunch, I had a rest and then did my homework. I ran around the park near my home after supper. With my family, I watched a film about sisters. I went to bed at 10 oclock.

Thats it. How do you spend your day? Looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours,

Li Hua

英语作文我在学校的一天60词?

I get up at six in the morning.Then I wash my face and brush my teeth.After a quick breakfast,I go to school in my mothers car.It takes us more than half an hour to get there.

We have four hour classes in the morning.I have luch at my grandparents,because their home is nearer to my school.

After two classes in the afternoon,school is over.Then we clean our classroom.

I get home at about half past five.We have dinner at seven.After dinner I do my homework.If I finish my homesork early,I can watch TV for half an hour.I go to bed at half past nine or ten.

【参考译文】

我早晨六点起床,然后我洗脸、刷牙.匆匆吃完早饭,我坐妈妈的车上学.我们要用半个多小时才可以到达学校.

我们上午上四节课.我在爷爷奶奶家吃午饭,因为他们家离学校更近些.

下午上两节课后就放学了,然后我们打扫教室.

我大概五点半到家.我们七点吃晚饭.晚饭后我做作业.假设我完成作业早一部分,我可以看半小时电视.我九点半或十点睡觉.

写某人的一天的英语作文?

My day.I often get up at 6 o'clock,have breakfast at 8 o'clock.

托福英语备考资料及辅导课程

托福英语免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

托福英语培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文我的一天英语作文,我在家的一天英语作文带翻译的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文我的一天英语作文,我在家的一天英语作文带翻译和托福英语的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/103274.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 托福英语栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

托福英语热门资讯推荐

• 托福英语我的一天英语作文,我在家的一天英语作文带翻译

我的一天英语作文? Ialwaysgetupearlyinthemorning.Iusuallyhavemybreakfastat6:30.I'mneverlateforschool,Ihavelunchat12:00,Ihavedinnerwithmyfamily.AfterIfinishmyhomeworkIoftenplaysomegameswithmyfamily.OnlythenwillItorelax.Althoughthisisabusyday,...

• 托福英语重庆有ket考点吗,ket考点地址

重庆有ket考点吗? 有 重庆KET/PET考试地址位置主要设置在四川外国语大学里面,重庆雅思托福考试地址位置有三个: 考点1:重庆大学雅思考点 地点位置:重庆沙坪坝区大学城南路55号重庆大学虎...

• 托福英语香港珠海学院申请难度,珠海学院硕士申请条件?

香港珠海学院申请难度? 难度不大。 申请香港珠海学院的研究生是不是会有难度,依然不会了解以自己的情况是不是可以申请前往offer?实际上申请的难度依然不会大,我们可以通过院校的申...

• 托福英语海亮学校一年学费多少,负一年级是什么意思

海亮学校一年学费多少? 海亮学校一年的学费是67000元。海亮国际学校拥有2500多名学生,涵盖小学国际预备班、小学国际班、初中国际班、高中国际班、国际大学预科班、托福班、雅思班、韩...