孙悟空72变英语作文,关于猴子的英语作文80词

孙悟空72变英语作文,关于猴子的英语作文80词

孙悟空72变英语作文?

Students, who do you envy most? Oh, it must be monkey king, a great sage with extraordinary ability! I also envy Monkey King. I envy that he will change 72 times.

有关猴子的英语作文80?

There are many kinds of animals in the zoo. They are tigers, elephants, monkeys, kangaroos, and so on. I like monkeys best. Monkeys are very clever. They like climbing the trees. In some places people kill monkeys. We should protect monkeys. Monkeys are our good friends.

描述猴子的英语小作文急?

Monkey is very funny. A lot of people like them. Monkeys like to eat bananas. They live on the trees and enjoy jumping from one tree to another one. I like to ess monkeys in the zoo. I also like them very much. 答案补充 中文:猴子很有趣。大家都喜欢他们。猴子们喜欢吃香蕉。他们生活在树上,喜欢从一棵树跳到另一棵树上。我喜欢去动物园去看(see拼错了 不好意思)猴子。我也很喜欢他们。

写我喜欢猴子相关的英语作文小学6年级?

Last weekendI saw some monkeys in the zoo.I like them very much.

They are very interesting and very clever.There are an old monkey in the tree.Many other monkeys like to follow it.Sometimes they climbed up the tree and sometimes they play in the ground.But they look very happy.Oh sometimes they talk to each other. Ohlook,they are play games there.They are like the children.

I like the monkeys.theyre my good friends.

上星期六和星期天,我在动物园里看到了猴子,我很喜欢他们。

他们是很有趣和很聪明。在树上有一只老猴子,不少猴子喜欢跟随它。有的时候,他们爬上树,有的时候,他们在地上玩耍,但是,他们给人的印象很开心哦。有的时候,他们相互交谈。哦,看,他们在玩游戏,他们给人的印象像孩子。

我喜欢猴子。他们是我的好朋友。

西游记英语人物讲解?

西游记人物名字英译【西游记 Journey to the West】

Main article: 玄奘/唐三藏:英语里称他为 Tripitaka 或者 Xuanzang。

In the story, he is constantly terrorized by monsters and demons because of a legend that they would obtain immortality by eating the flesh of a holy man.

在故事中,他常常被妖怪们胁迫,因为传说吃了圣僧唐三藏的肉可以长生不老。

Main article: 美猴王/孙悟空:英语中称他为Monkey King 或者 Sun Wukong。

Sun Wukong is the name given to this character by his teacher, Subhuti, the latter part of which means "Awakened to Emptiness"; he is called Monkey King.

孙悟空这个名字是他师傅菩提祖师给他取的,意思是悟尽虚空的意思;另外也可叫他美猴王。

Main article: 猪八戒:英语中可以叫他Zhu Bajie、Pigsy、 Monk Pig或者就叫Pig。

He looks like a terrible monster, part human and part pig, who often gets himself and his companions into trouble through his laziness, gluttony, and propensity for lusting after pretty women.

他长得像个半人半猪的怪物,经常会因为自己的懒惰、贪吃和好色而把自己陷入各自不同的麻烦之中。

描写动物英语作文带翻译?

这是一篇有关猴子的英语作文。在描写有关动物的作文时,要着眼于去描写试题的特点与性格。

英语:

Do you know what kind of animal I like most? It’s monkey. Monkey is a kind of lovely animal. Many people like monkeys very much. Generally, monkey has small body covered with fur. Some kinds of monkeys have two big eyes and ears and a long tail. I can see them on TV or the zoo. Every time I go to the zoo, I will go to see them. Monkeys often stay in trees and jump between them. They are so lively and favorable. When they are happy, they will act for visitors. It’s very funny.

汉语翻译:

你清楚我最喜欢的动物是什么吗?是猴子。这是一种很可爱的动物,不少人都很喜欢它们。大多数情况下来说,童子的身子比较小,身上长满了毛。这当中的一部分种类有两只大眼睛、大耳朵和一条长尾巴。我可在电视上或动物园里看见它们。每一次我去动物园,我都会去看猴子。它们经常待在树上,在树木当中跳来跳去,很活泼,讨人喜欢。它们高兴时,还会特别表演给游客看,很好玩。

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文孙悟空72变英语作文,关于猴子的英语作文80词的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文孙悟空72变英语作文,关于猴子的英语作文80词和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/102402.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文孙悟空72变英语作文,关于猴子的英语作文80词

孙悟空72变英语作文? Students, who do you envy most? Oh, it must be monkey king, a great sage with extraordinary ability! I also envy Monkey King. I envy that he will change 72 times. 有关猴子的英语作文80? There are many kinds of...

• 英语作文孙悟空性格外貌英语介绍,孙悟空性格特点英语

孙悟空性格外貌英语讲解? He was a spirit stone on the top of Huaguo mountain many years ago,exposed naked in the alternative of sun and moon,experienced the bathing of sun and rains,he got some magic power and turned into a monkey,which h...