孩子做家务的好处英语作文,义务劳动的好处英语作文带翻译

孩子做家务的好处英语作文,义务劳动的好处英语作文带翻译

孩子做家务的好处英语作文?

Your child should to make the housework.Housework will help the child to be independent.你的孩子应该做家务。

做家务会使一个孩子有很好的独立能力。

For example,to clean the house,to wash the bowl,to clean the window and so on.例如,整理家里,洗碗,擦窗等等。

义务劳动的好处英语作文?

Saturday, March 18th sunny

It was March 12th. It was Chinese Tree Planting Day. The weather was nice. I went to plant trees with my parents.

After we got to the park, we began to work. We dug holes and put the trees into the holes. My mother and I watered the trees.

Trees are very important for people. They can stop the wind and sound.

Growing trees means saving people ourselves. We worked very hard.

When the sun went down, we came back home. We were very tired, but we felt very happy. What a nice Tree Planting Day!

青少年做家务的利弊英语作文?

Should we help our parents do some housework

students should help our parents do some housework.

Firstly,after a whole day's work, our parents must be very tired. If we help them with the housework, they'll feel quite happy and pleased.

On the other hand, doing housework not only train our ablities, but also help us make a sense of resposibility. Only through housework can we realize we're members of our families, then to realize we're parts of our society. We can devote ourselves to the world.

So, I think it necessary for us to do some housework.

有关垃圾分类的好处英语作文初中?

It is conducive to protecting the environment and enhancing peoples sense of responsibility.

年轻人的好处英语作文?

The importance of good health,It's very important for the teenagers to have good health.They are growing up.They need to study hard.If they don't have good health,they can't do anything well.And it'sbad for their future.If they want to have good heath,they must have

a balanced diet .And they must have enough exercise to keep strong.Theycan take part in the sports that they like.They must keep happy everyday.Then they'll be healthy.

自己做饭的好处和缺点英语作文?

As we all know, the physical quality of young people is getting worse and worse.Why is this?

The reason is simple.More and more people like to eat out and even order takeout.And ordered all the junk food.

Therefore, in order to prevent our quality of life from getting worse and worse, we advocate cooking by ourselves.Of course, there are advantages and disadvantages to cooking your own food.

On the one hand, cooking by oneself can match meat and vegetables to achieve the effect of balanced nutrition.First, it is more hygienic to cook by oneself.Moreover, the cost of self-cooking is low, and the money for a meal outside can buy a lot of food to cook at home.

On the other hand, cooking by oneself is easy to make the house full of smoke.Especially when there are guests, it is easy to smoke the smell to the body.And its very troublesome.

All in all, there are drawbacks to cooking for yourself.For the sake of our health, we still advocate cooking by ourselves.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文孩子做家务的好处英语作文,义务劳动的好处英语作文带翻译的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/31089.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语作文栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/zuowenciju/yingyuzuowen/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文孩子做家务的好处英语作文,义务劳动的好处英语作文带翻译和英语作文的相关信息。

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文wearenotalone100词英语作

we are not alone100词英语作文 We are not alone in this universe, I believe theres another live in another planet, their technology may be much better than us, they might look different, more legs, more hands, they might came to visit us, hopeful...

• 英语作文描写放风筝心情和收获,风筝最后的结束语是什么

描写放风筝心情和收获? 1.放风筝是一种令人兴奋的体验,因为你可以看到风筝在空中飞翔,感受到自由的快乐。 2.放风筝可以让你体会到与自然的和谐,让你放松心情,收获心灵的宁静。...