myfamily初一英语作文结尾,小学三年级英语介绍家庭成员

myfamily初一英语作文结尾,小学三年级英语介绍家庭成员

my family初一英语作文结尾?

初一英语作文:

My family(我的家庭)

There are five people in my family.

My father is a worker. He is a tall and nice man.

My mother is a beautiful woman, and she is an English teacher.

My grandfather and my grandmother are kind and funny .They always play with me.

l love my family very much!

三年级英语家庭成员讲解范文?

Hello, everyone 各位考生好

My name is Yang zi我叫杨梓

I am a 10 years old girl. 我是一个十岁的女孩

I live in the beautiful city of Deng Kou我居住在美丽的磴口

I have a happy family. 我有一个快乐的家庭

In my family 在我家里

There are four people. 有四口人

There are my mother, my father, my brother and me.他们是我的爸爸妈妈哥哥和我

I love my family very much. 我很爱我的家

I can study very well in my school. 在学校我努力学习

And I am get along well with my classmates. 还我和考生相处的很好

I have many hobbies 我有不少的爱好

Such as listening to music and reading books. 例如说:听音乐,看书

But I like English best.我最喜欢学英语了

I hope everybody to like me. 我期望各位考生可以喜欢我

Thank you 谢谢

There are four people in my family.They are my father,my mother,my sister and me.My father is a worker.He likes playing basketball.My mother is a housewife.She likes doing housework and cooking for us.My sister is a student.She likes reading books.I am a pupil.I like playing soccer.This is my family.I love my family because it can give me happiness and love.我家有四口人。他们是我的爸爸,妈妈,姐姐和我。

我父亲是一名工人。他喜欢打篮球。

我妈妈是家庭主妇。她喜欢为我们做家务和做饭。

我妹妹是学生她喜欢看书。我是小学生。我喜欢踢足球。这是我的家人。我爱我的家庭,因为它能给我幸福和爱。

my family英语作文小学一年级?

my family

There are four people in my family. They are my parents、my elder brother and me.

My parents both are teachers so that my brother and I have been well educated. I am four years younger than my brother who always cares much about me. We have a good relationship, though we quarrel and even fight sometimes.

Actually, I am likely to consider it as a sign of love.

my family英语作文讲解年龄,职业,出行方法,爱好?

英语作文请看下方具体内容:

my family has three people,my father ,my mother and me.my father is 40 year old.he form hangzhou.he is docter.he hobby is play computer and read books.my mother is 32 year old.she form hangzhou .she is a teacher.she hobby is play computer and watch TV.I'm 13 year old .i'm is student.my hobby is read books.I love my family!

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文myfamily初一英语作文结尾,小学三年级英语介绍家庭成员的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文myfamily初一英语作文结尾,小学三年级英语介绍家庭成员和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/98571.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文中国文化英语作文80词,中国文化英语作文80词

中国文化英语作文80词? In recent years, there are more and more Confucius Institutes being built all around the world, which shows that our Chinese culture become much more popular than ever. As one of the four ancient civilizations, China...

• 英语作文我的偶像英语作文120字,在线图书馆英语作文120字

我的偶像英语作文120字? 回答请看下方具体内容:My Idol My idol is a famous singer named Taylor Swift. She is not only talented but also kind-hearted. I admire her for her dedication and hard work in the music industry. Taylor Swif...

• 英语作文关于周杰伦歌曲的英文介绍

有关周杰伦歌曲的英文讲解? My favorite star is Jay.I like his songs very much.He is very tall and thin. 我最喜欢的明星是周杰伦.我很喜欢他的歌.他长的很高而且,和瘦. Jay Chou is a talented singer and produ...

• 英语作文一起向未来英文演讲稿,idea是什么词性的词

一起向未来英文演讲稿? Good afternoon, everybody! First of all, thank you for giving me a chance to talk about my own future ideal job. Everyone has a dream job. My dream is to become a boss, I want to own a company. In order to achieve my...