环境保护的保护英语动词还是名词,高考英语作文环境保护类

环境保护的保护英语动词还是名词,高考英语作文环境保护类

环境保护的保护英语动词还是名词?

environmental protection。protection名词

高中毕业考试英语作文《环境保护》带中文翻译?

Environmental protection, which represents the recycling, trash classification, five water work and so on many aspects. As the future successors of teenagers, I deeply understand our human common homeland only one, that is the earth, we destroy the environment, is to destroy their homes.

In the summer vacation, the school has carried out search for the beauty around rivers theme practical activities. I learned this news is very pleased, because I know you can do your render a. My classmates and I organized a team to protect the river, and gave it a resounding name rainbow group, because the team just seven members, each member is a kind of color, also is our a part of environmental protection. My team and I went to hangzhous largest fresh-water rivers - the moat. On our way to the distribution of uncle aunt making propaganda by its own CARDS, pick up garbage around and persuade the uncles, fishing, swimming along the river bank to understand the history and status quo of the moat, condolences to the river beautician - sanitation workers, testing the river water quality, and finally we all gathered together the passion also discusses the protection of the environment, protect the river. Although this activity is very short, but in my heart deep into the heart of environmental protection. The theme of our team practice production manual, not only won the school prize, won the third prize of jianggan district. Personally, I got the university social practice good captain and advanced personal glory.

I determined to become a green small guard! But a man alone is not enough, many material high flame, unity is strength. Every bit of small things, every little bit of damage, will affect our lives and can even end of the earths life, so from now on, we have obligation to protect the environment, to defend our common home!

环保,这代表了废物利用、垃圾分类、五水共治等不少方面。我作为未来接班人的青少年,深入透彻的懂得我们人类共同的家园唯有一个,那就是地球,我们破坏环境,就等于破坏自己的家园。

在暑假里,学校开展了“寻访身边的美丽河流”主题实践活动。我得知这个消息很喜悦,因为我清楚可以尽自己一份绵薄之力了。我和考生们组织了护河小队,并给它取了个响亮的名字“彩虹护河小队”,因为小队刚好七位成员,每一个成员就代表一种颜色,其实就是常说的我们对环保的一份力量。我和我的小队去了杭州最大的淡水河—护城河。我们向路上的叔叔阿姨派发了自己亲手制作的宣传卡片,拾捡河道周边的垃圾,劝导了在河边钓鱼、游泳的叔叔们,了解了护城河的历史和现状,慰问了河道美容师—环卫工人,检测了河道的水质,最后我们各位考生还聚在一起热火朝天的讨论了保护环境,保护河流的建议。虽然本次活动很短暂,但是,在我心中深深的种入了一颗环保之心。我们小队的本次主题实践活动的制作手册,不仅取得了学校的特等奖,还取得了江干区的三等奖。我个人也取得了校社会实践活动优秀队长和区先进个人的荣誉。

我立志要成为一名环保小卫士!但是,只靠一个人是不行的,众人拾材火焰高,团结就是力量。一点一滴的小事,一点一滴的破坏,都会影响我们的生活,甚至可以结束地球的生命,因为这个原因我们有义务从目前启动,保护环境,捍卫我们共同的家园!

托福英语备考资料及辅导课程

托福英语免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

托福英语培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文环境保护的保护英语动词还是名词,高考英语作文环境保护类的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文环境保护的保护英语动词还是名词,高考英语作文环境保护类和托福英语的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/90384.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 托福英语栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

托福英语热门资讯推荐

• 托福英语往年12月11日北京有什么考试,北京12月份考试

往年12月11日北京有哪些考试? 按照现在北京地区防疫形势的变化,经首都联防联控协调机制同意,教育部考试中心决定自往年12月11日起恢复北京地区的托福网考、雅思等各项海外考试。 为...

• 托福英语雅思和托福分别适用哪个国家

雅思和托福分别适用哪个国家? 托福主要是北美国家的考试,如加拿大、美国,而雅思最早是英联邦国家普遍采取的,如英国、澳大利亚、新西兰,但是,目前这两类考试渐渐相互承认,例如...

• 托福英语托付什么意思,妾本丝萝唯三郎可以托付什么意思

托付什么意思? 解释 ◎ 托付 tuōfù [trust;entrust;commit to sb.s care] 交付;委托 托付不效。-诸葛亮《出师表》 把我的珍贵花儿托付给一个人 引用解释 1.委托;交付。《水浒传》第四七回:“感承此...

• 托福英语专四听力dictation改革了吗

专四听力dictation改革了吗? 专业四级听力dictation改革了。自往年启动,专业四级听力考试取消了dictation环节,改成听力理解和听写两个部分。听力理解部分主要考察学员针对听力材料的理解能...