向英国笔友介绍春节英语作文,介绍三人春节的英语作文带翻译

向英国笔友介绍春节英语作文,介绍三人春节的英语作文带翻译

向英国笔友讲解春节英语作文?

Dear john

you wrote to me in last letter mentioned that you want to know about the Spring Festival.it is agreat honner for me to introduce the Spring Festival to you.

The Spring Festival is the most important festival for the Chinese people and is when all family members get together,just like Christmas in the West.All people living away from home go back,becoming the busiest time for transportation systems of about half a month from the Spring Festival.Airports,railway stations and long-distance bus stations are crowded with home returnees.

before the Spring Festival,many families make laba porridge,a delicious kind of porridge made with glutinous rice,millet,seeds of Job's tears,jujube berries,lotus seeds,beans,longan and gingko.offer sacrifice to the kitchen god.Now however,most families make delicious food to enjoy themselves..Materials not only include edible oil,rice,flour,chicken,duck,fish and meat,but also fruit,candies and kinds of nuts.What's more,various decorations,new clot

讲解三人春节的英语作文

讲解春节英语作文【一】

Falling on the first day of the first month of the Chinese lunar calendar, the Spring Festival is in fact the Chinese New Year. Before it, people usually give their house a thorough cleaning and do a lot of shopping.

On the New Year’s Eve, people come home and the whole family have a big dinner together. On the New Year’s Day and the few days to follow, people often visit their relatives and friends to give one another their best wishes for the new year.

Throughout this festival period firecrackers can be heard everywhere. This festival is the most important festival for the Chinese.

春节其实是中国的新年,它在中国农历正月初一的第一天。在春节启动以前,大家一般会给他们的房子进行彻底的清理,并进行非常多的购物。

除夕时,大家会回到家里,这时,全家人都会在一起吃了一顿大餐。在新年和 的这些天里,大家常常会去拜访他们的亲戚和朋友,给他们一个新的一年的最好的祝福。

在这个节日这个时间段,到处都可以听到烟花爆竹的声音。这个春节是中国人最最重要,要优先集中精力的节日。

六年级英语作文春节New your很多于十句话?

Spring Festival is a traditional festival in China. Every Spring Festival, the family will make a lot of delicious food。New year's Eve will eat dumplings.After dinner, Family members watch TV and chat together . When the new year's bell rings, family members will wish each other ,and children will receive red envelopes.I like spring festival.

有关春节的英语作文人称是I?

Happy New Year.everybody.I hope you will have a fun time.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文向英国笔友介绍春节英语作文,介绍三人春节的英语作文带翻译的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文向英国笔友介绍春节英语作文,介绍三人春节的英语作文带翻译和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/87301.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐