随着科技的发展英语作文开头,关于人文科学重要性的英语作文

随着科技的发展英语作文开头,关于人文科学重要性的英语作文

随着科技的蓬勃发展和进步英语作文开头?

1. Is the development of technology ,great changes have taken place in China.

2. In this age of Information in the communication, the computer plays an extremely important role.

3. What is known to us is that technology has been developed ever since last century.

4. With the promotion of the policy,technology in China has made great progress.

有关学习人文科学好处的英语作文?

Studying humanities can help students understand things better andmore clearly.

For example,when a student looks at a painting,you may think toyourself,This is just a painting.But by studying humanities,students willbe able to appreciate what paintings are,and you can see how manyaspects of creation and painting may have far-reaching significance.

Humanities will help students appreciate and discover the meaning ofalmost everything in the world.

In addition,you will be able to find inspiration from randomthings,which will help students get the vibration of those creative cells.

Benefits of the Humanities

In a world full of changes and challenges, we are faced with new problems every day. One of them may be the top concern of high school graduates. If there are two choices: for me, science or humanities, I prefer the latter reason, you may wonder whether I should choose the humanities major.

The reasons can be summarized as follows: the most important thing people quoted One of the reasons is that directly or indirectly majoring in humanities can not only enrich our basic understanding of Persian culture, but also improve peoples insight into daily life, which is very important for us. More importantly, the study of humanities can enable us to have an independent personality and a deeper vision of the world, if not for these two characteristics How can we achieve great goals in this predatory world? First of all, in such a society which emphasizes the depth of thought, it must be the best way to major in humanities. Therefore, in my opinion at least, it is preferable for college students.

If they have the opportunity, we will cultivate an innovative thinking mode in the process. As the saying goes, no innovative thinking mode can solve the problem There is no gate that can not be opened by the innovative thinking mode, and can not be surpassed without the innovative thinking mode of high mountain.

中文翻译:

在一个充满变化和挑战的世界里,我们每天都面临着新的问题,这当中一个可能是高中毕业生最关心的,假设有两个选择:对我来说,科学或人文专业,我更喜欢后面的因素,你可能会想,我是不是应该选择人文专业,其因素可以归纳为以下几点:大家所引用的最最重要,要优先集中精力的因素之一是,直接或间接地主修人文学科,不仅可以丰富我们对波斯文化的基本认识,而且,可以提升大家对平日生活的洞察力,这其实是很重要的更加重要的是,研究人文科学可以使我们有一个的人格和对世界的更深入透彻的视野,假设不是因为这两个特点,我们如何才可以在这个弱肉强食的世界里达到伟大的目标呢?第一,在这样一个重于思想深度的社会里,选择人文学科为主修学科,一定是主修人文学科的最好途径,故此,至少在我看来,对大学生来说是比较可取的,假设他们有机会,在这个途中我们会培养出一种创新的思维模式,正如谚语所说,没有创新思维模式处理不了的困难,没有创新思维模式没办法打开的大门,没有高山创新思维模式没办法超越。

The importance of Humanities

University pressure I see that there are two kinds of pressure on college students today: economic pressure and parental pressure. It's easy to look for rebels everywhere, accusing universities of charging too much and parents pushing their children too far. But there are no rebels.

There are only victims who are under heavy pressure to find jobs for students who are just about to graduate. If I were an employer, I would rather hire graduates with this breadth and curiosity than those who narrowly pursue safety subjects and high scores. I know countless students whose curiosity makes me happy.

I like to listen to their ideas. I don't know whether their grades are a or C. I don't care.

I also like that their country needs them. They will find satisfactory jobs. I tell them to relax.

They can't and can't blame them. They live in a cruel economy. Even if he works part-time in University and works full-time in summer vacation, he can increase loans after graduation and encourage them Going to the world, he has fallen behind.

How can he not feel the pressure of the whole university preparing for this day? The economic pressure and the pressure of parents are very important. The two are deeply integrated poor students. They are trapped in one of the oldest online love, responsibility and guilt parents.

They are trying to guide their children to a safe future, but they are Their sons and daughters want to major in history, classics or philosophy, and have no "practical" value. What's the reward for humanities? To convince these loving parents that the humanities can really give them the ability to learn creative leaders in such fields as history and classics, just business or almost any other field.

science around us英语作文?

1/science around us的释义可以是:

科学在我们周围

2/science around us的英语作文写作用法和例句是:

We can sometimes join the workshops to learn the practical science around us.

我们有的时候,候同时参与博物馆的研讨会学习一部分身边的实用科学。

你最喜欢的科技英语作文?

The robot in future最好

有关科技英语作文70字?

In the modern time, the growth of technology is increasingly developed. More and more people don’t use their brains when there is no need to use other instruments. Too much people use technology so that people are lazier and less healthy than before. They rely on technology too much.

Some believe that modern technology shorten the distance of human. For instance, people all use cellphone to call friends or family, or computer to search information, or use QQ, MSN, twitter, blog etc. These modern instruments shorten the distance between human.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文随着科技的发展英语作文开头,关于人文科学重要性的英语作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文随着科技的发展英语作文开头,关于人文科学重要性的英语作文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/86581.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文景德镇十大必买特产,景德镇特产小吃

景德镇十大必买特产? 景德镇市是世界瓷都,以瓷器著称闻名世界,除开这个因素不说,融入人民生活的饮食特产在区域内受到很多群众们的追捧,让我们一一具体了解下景德镇十大特产吧!...

• 英语作文用王者荣耀成吉思汗的话写作文,kpl的作文

用王者荣耀成吉思汗,写作文? 王者荣耀成吉思汗可以写进作文的台词: 雄鹰不为暴风折翼,狼群不因长夜胆怯 -不畏挫折 其他英雄的经典台词 夏洛特:我们珍视荣誉,但绝非过去的荣誉-面对...

• 英语作文一级建筑师简写,一级建筑师属于什么职称

一级建筑师简写? 一级建筑师是建筑行业专业管理人员,主要从事各自不同的民用与工业房屋及群体的综合设计、室内外环境设计、咨询等建筑业务。 全国注册建筑师管理委员会秘书处根 据...