英语作文万能模板300词,我能做什么的英语作文300词带翻译

英语作文万能模板300词,我能做什么的英语作文300词带翻译

英语作文万能模板300词?

图表作文

As is shown by the figure/percentage in the table/picture,____ has been on rise/ decrease, significantly/dramatically rising/decreasing from ____ in _____ to _____ in _____. From the sharp rise/decline in the chart, it goes without saying that _____.

There are at least two good reasons accounting for _____. In one hand, ____.In the other hand, _____ is due to the fact that ______.In addition, ______ is responsible for _____. Maybe there are some other reasons to show ______.But itis generally believed that the above mentioned reasons are commonly convincing.

As far as I am concerned, I hold the point of view that _______. I am sure my opinion is both sound and well-grounded.

书信作文模板

Your addressMonth, Date, yearReceiver's addressDear …,

I am extremely pleased to hear from you. And I would like to write a letter to tell you that_____.

……

I will greatly appreciate a response from you at your earliest convenience/I am looking f0rward to your replies at your earliest convenience.

Best regards for your health and success.Sincerely yours,

话题作文

Nowadays,there are more and more __ _ in __ _. It is estimated that ___. Why have there been so many ____? Maybe the reasons can be listed as follows.

The first one is ______. Besides,_____. The third one is _____. To sum up, the main cause of it is due to _____. It is high time that something were done upon it. For one thing,_____. For another thing, _____.

All these measures will certainly reduce the number of _____.

对比观点作文

(1) 要求论述两个对立的观点并给出自己有什么不一样的看法。

1. 有一部分人觉得。。

2. 另一部分人觉得。。

3. 我有什么不一样的看法。。

The topic of (1)-----(主题)is becoming more and more popular recently. There are two sides of opinions about it. Some people say A is their favorite. They hold their view for the reason of (2)-----(支持A的理由一)What is more, (3)----理由二). Moreover, (4)----(理由三).

While others think that B is a better choice in the following three reasons. Firstly,-----(支持B的理由一). Secondly (besides),(6)-----(理由二). Thirdly (finally),(7)-----(理由三).

From my point of view, I think (8)----(我的观点). The reason is that (9)-----(因素). As a matter of fact, there are some other reasons to explain my choice. For me, the former is surely a wise choice .

(2) 给出一个观点,要求学员反对这一观点

Some people believe that (1)----(观点一). For example, they think (2)-----(举例说明).And it will bring them (3)-----(为他们带来的好处).

In my opinion, I never think this reason can be the point. For one thing,(4)----(我不一样意该看法的理由一). For another thing, (5)-----(反对的理由之二).

Form all what I have said, I agree to the thought that (6)-----(我对文章所讨论主题有什么不一样的看法).

我能做什么的英语作文300词?

What we can do for our school

School is a studying place for us and it's a second home,so we must build a harmonious school .

Everyday we study with our classmate and teacher .We share our our happiness and sarrow each other .In order to building a good relationship .We should often care about them .

Our studying can benefit from a beautiful environment . So we wust beautify our school environment sothat make our out of studying"pressure

School equipment can help our studying . The action ,which protect all equipment in our school from destroying can give us many benefits . It make our studying convinient .

Schoolyard is a studying place .In order to making our studying more effective . We must build a good atmosphere. We can help each other and make progress in the same place

有关朱自清的英语作文?

Zhu Ziqing was born in 1898 in Donghai County, Jiangsu Province. Because his grandfather and father settled in Yangzhou, he claimed to be from Yangzhou.

哈利波特影评英语作文?

But personally I think, harry potter series are greater than the film more exciting good-looking Movie missed many exciting plot This also no wonder that harry potter is the second, the first is the bible sales

有关邓稼先成功的英语作文300词?

Deng Jiaxian was born in Huaining County, Anhui Province in 1924. He is a member of the Communist Party of China and a nuclear physicist. He was a member of the Chinese Academy of Sciences during his lifetime. He graduated from the Physics Department of Southwest United University in 1945 and then taught in Beijing.

He went to the Purdue University Physics Department in 1948 to study abroad. In 1950, he received a Ph.D. in Physics. In October 1950, Deng Jiaxian gave up the superior working environment in the United States and resolutely returned to China to devote himself to Chinas national defense science and technology

英语培训备考资料及辅导课程

英语培训免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语培训培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文英语作文万能模板300词,我能做什么的英语作文300词带翻译的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文英语作文万能模板300词,我能做什么的英语作文300词带翻译和英语培训的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/82431.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语培训栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语培训热门资讯推荐

• 英语培训英语听说课评课优缺点及建议

英语听说课评课优缺点及建议? 优点: 1、课堂设计新奇,比较受欢迎,任务性强。 2、新旧知识衔接自然。依靠多媒体技术,整合教学资源。 3、老师运用信息技术为学生创设生动真实的教学...

• 英语培训剑桥小学怎么样,剑桥小学好吗

剑桥小学怎么样? 剑桥小学的教学质量是很不错的是一所寄宿学校。 呼市剑桥小学是呼和浩特市教育局批准成立的一所半军事化、封闭式、寄宿制学校,建校于往年,由剑桥学校(海东路校...

• 英语培训女演员英语怎么读,actress的英语怎么读

女演员英语怎么读? 女演员,英语actress 英 ['æktrɪs] 美 ['æktrɪs] 【短语】 1、女演员 actress;Actor;presenter;aktorka 2、美国电影女演员 Sandra Bullock 3、女演员们 Actresses 【例句】 1、简决心提出她...