howtobeanindependent,我对精神独立的看法英语作文带翻译

howtobeanindependent,我对精神独立的看法英语作文带翻译

how to be an independent thinker作文?

If your opinion is unique and also attractive to readers, then you will be an independent thinker.

我对精神独立有什么不一样的看法英语作文?

When we talk about being independent, we often think about leaving our parents and living alone. The mental independence is always ignored by people, mental independence means the person can measure the things and make the right decision.

As for the children, even they move out and stay far away from their parents, but sometimes they just can’t control themselves, they will get the bad behavior, like smoking and drinking, their life is losing control. The young people need to cultivate their independent spirit, they should think by themselves, learn to take care of the other people, thus they can be the real independent.

When a person grows up, they can be strong enough to support their lives and at the same time, they can be mature enough to make their own decision. They can tell what is wrong and what is right.

有关思想独立的重要性英语作文?

In our modern society, the concept of independent thinking is rapidly becoming obsolete. Anyone who doesnt know how to look at a problem can directly surf the Internet or turn on TV. Many bloggers, pundits and analysts are ready and willing to tell them where they should stand on an important topic, which makes it easier to share their views At the same time, it makes it more and more difficult for people to think for themselves by examining the facts and forming an opinion from them.

The news media want to tell us not only what is happening, but also how we should think about what is happening. Now, more than ever before, the ability to think is an important skill and realize the importance of doing so

有关成长的力量英语作文

how times flies!Now I am a student in Grade Nine and facing the first turning point in my school life.This title “Growing pains and gains”reminds me of the meaningful school life.The colourful life is full of my happiness and sorrows.

In school,I have to take a lot of lessons.Some are in teresting while some are boring.But its the responsibility of the students to leam them all well. I have to try my best.During my growing time,a lot of trouble worried me.Thats awful and makes me blue.

Although I met with a lot of failure, I still have a lot of gains.I can make a priceless freiendship. I can leam a large number of usful things-to be kind,friendly to others, to be confident and independent and so on.

I think growing pains and gains are coutless.But they play an important role in my life and make my life colourful.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文howtobeanindependent,我对精神独立的看法英语作文带翻译的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/81306.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语作文栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/zuowenciju/yingyuzuowen/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文howtobeanindependent,我对精神独立的看法英语作文带翻译和英语作文的相关信息。

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文800词英语多少分钟,800米英文加油稿

800词英语多少分钟? 背800个英语单词,可能用几天完全就能够背完了。 这是看个人的能力的。记忆好,那每天就背的多。记忆力不好的,背了就忘的,那可能是15天或30天。而且,背单词也是...

• 英语作文往年全国高考作文题目

往年全国高中毕业考试作文试题? 往年北京卷高中毕业考试作文题:对世乒赛有什么不一样的看法 往年福建卷高中毕业考试作文题:按照材料写作文 往年重庆高中毕业考试作文题:情有独钟...

• 英语作文互联网影响生活英语作文100词,my future life英语

网络影响生活英语作文100词 1. 网络对生活有很大的影响。2. 借助网络,大家可以随时随地获取各自不同的信息、购物、社交等。3. 但是过度依赖网络也会带来不好的错误影响,如沉迷互联网,...

• 英语作文优贝和优贝未来自行车区别,优贝自行车哪个系列好

优贝和优贝未来自行车区别? 优贝和优贝未来自行车的主要区别在于智能化程度的不一样。详细来说,优贝未来自行车采取智能芯片技术,可以达到自动识别用户骑行习惯、智能调节电动助力...