人物描写高级英语句子,介绍人物好的英语作文的结尾怎么写

人物描写高级英语句子,介绍人物好的英语作文的结尾怎么写

人物描写高级英语句子?

1.Her hair is brown and curly.她有着一头棕色而卷曲的头发.

2.He was born a hooked nose.他天生是鹰钩鼻

3.She eats too much these days ,so her face is getting round .

她最近吃得太多了,故此,她的脸变圆了.

4.He had the most beautiful blue eyes I had never seen.

她有一双我从来没有见过的漂亮蓝眼睛.

5.She has a double chin.她有双下巴.

6.When he laughs,we see his even teeth.当他笑时,我们看见他有一口整齐的牙齿.

7.He looks casual just wearing a tweed suit.他穿了一件花格子衬衫,看上去很随便.

8.She is charming when she smiles.她笑起来时很有魅力.

9.A friendly smile will help you to win others heart.友好的笑容能帮你赢得别人的心.

10.He jumped for fun.

他高兴得跳了起来.

11.She belongs to those who are very difficult to satisfy.

她属于那种极难讨好的人.

He this year 7 years old,the individualis not high,relatively thin,butlook veryspirit.Hehad a very shorthair,handsomeface of long a pair ofshiny black eyes,high bridge of the nose,like aradish.Tohis familysayhe Wuguanduanzheng,is a good-lookingboy

讲解人物好的英语作文的结尾?

My grandfather is very kind to me. He loves me very much. I am the apple of his eye, but when it comes to my study he is very strict. Every day he spends more than one hour examining my homework. With his help, I have been doing well in my studies.

My grandfather is also warm-hearted to his neighbors and is always ready to help them. One day, a girl who is one of his neighbors injured her leg carelessly. My grandfather took the girl to the hospital at once and paid the fees with his own savings.

My grandfather is a kind and easy-going man, but now he is living in another city with my aunt. We all miss him very much and I hope that I can go to visit him soon.

姥爷很疼爱我。”他也很喜欢我,把我默认为掌上明珠。但一说到学习,他就对我非常严厉。每天他都要花一个多小时检查我的作业。在他的帮下,我的学习一直很好。

姥爷对邻居也很热心,他总是乐于助人。一天,邻家的女孩不慎伤了腿,姥爷马上带她去医院,并用自己的积蓄帮她支付药费。

姥爷是一个热心随和的人。目前他和我阿姨住在另一个城市。我们都很想他,我期望不久就可以见到他。

My grandfather is in his seventies now. He is a kind and warm-hearted old man.

He used to live with my family. At that time he always spent more than one hour examining my homework every day. When I was ill, he took good care of me. He showed great concern.

Grandfather is very warm-hearted to his neighbors and is always ready to help them. One day, a girl who is one of his neighbors injured her leg carelessly. My grandfather took her to the hospital at once and paid the fees with his own savings.

Now my grandfather is living in another city with my aunt. My parents and I all miss him very much. And I hope that I can go to visit him soon.

我姥爷70多岁了,他是一位和蔼、热心的老人。

他过去和我们一起住。那段日子里,他每天都花一个多小时时间检查我的功课。在我生病时,细心照料我。他很疼爱我。

姥爷对邻居们也很热心,总是乐于助人。一天,邻居家的女孩不慎摔伤了腿,姥爷马上带她到医院去,并用自己的积蓄帮她支付药费。

目前姥爷和我阿姨一起住在另一个城市。我和爸爸妈妈都很想他。我期望不久就可以见到他。

五年级英语作文写人物5句话?

My mother is a farmer.She is short, but she is very clever.She always cooks delicious food for me.She is also strict with me.She always asks me to do my homework on time.I love my mother very much.

讲解名人的画作英文作文?

As is subtly portrayed in the drawing, two handicapped young men are heading towards their destination with vigorous strides, leaving all their crutches behind. The hardship of disability being no longer an obstacle on their journey, they support each other with firm hands and proceed steadily. The caption indicates that they can travel north and south extensively with combined legs.

人物传记英语万能句型?

There be It is 被动语态 + and,plus, in addition, but , even though , as a result, though, 等等表示连接的词 As a result, in a netshell 等等表示结束的词 其他的各位考生补充

英语备考资料及辅导课程

英语免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文人物描写高级英语句子,介绍人物好的英语作文的结尾怎么写的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/79712.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/zhongxue/yingyu/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文人物描写高级英语句子,介绍人物好的英语作文的结尾怎么写和英语的相关信息。

英语热门资讯推荐