写一段描写人物外貌的英文要5句话,关于我的人物描写五句英语作文带翻译

写一段描写人物外貌的英文要5句话,关于我的人物描写五句英语作文带翻译

写一段描写人物外貌的英文,要5句话?

1.He is very tall-almost 1.75 metres. He is the tallest boy in my class. However,he has poor eyesight because of working on the computer too much at night.他很高-基本上1.75米高。

他是我班上最高的。

然而他视力不好,因为晚上在电脑上工作太长时间。

2.She is shorter than I am and is very small.She has straight, shoulder-lenghth hair. Everyone thinks she is pretty.她比我矮还很小巧。

她有一头直的披肩发。

全部人都觉得她很漂亮。

3.He wears small,round glasses and they make him look smart.他戴着一副又小又圆的眼镜还它们使他给人的印象很神气。

4.He is a fine young man, ahout 25 years old, tall and well-built,with a kind face and a nice smile.他是一个可爱的年轻人,大概25岁,身材高大健壮,憨厚的脸上带着善意的微笑。

5.He had a brown skin, black hair, bright eyes and strong white teeth.他生着褐色皮肤、黑头发、明亮的眼睛和坚固的白牙齿。

有关我的人物描写五句英语作文?

i am a girl. i have long curly hair . i have a round face. i am outgoing.

英文细节描写人物?

My father is a tall, with big eyes and black hair...

He is also a kind person, like to participate in activities...

I remember one time I failed the exam on the exam. But dad didnt scold me also said that after "to learn" Im a 5th grade children, still have to need to take care of mom and dad. In my small heart father is how great ah! Dad to work to make money to feed us, dad every day to day work. Father will be very early Monday to Friday to cook for us...

When I was a kid my father often told me stories, for example: "Cinderella" "little red riding hood," "Snow White"... Actually when I was a child is very naughty, often fell bad things, break things, dad would say: be careful next time dont fell bad things again, each child will get errors, mistakes and just change the are good children. The words impressed deeply in my heart. I want to say to my father: dad, you really great, you are my hero in my heart.

讲解人物的英语作文50词?

My English teacher is Mrs.Zhu. She is 36 years old this year. She is a woman. She is very beautiful and very high. She live in an apartment near the school. Her favorite color is white. Her favourite food is dumplings. She is very kind to us. I love her very much.

我的英语老师是朱老师。她今年36岁了。她是一个女人。她很高还很漂亮。她住学校附近的一所公寓里。她最喜欢的颜色是白色。她最喜欢的食物是饺子。她对我们很好。我很爱她。

My grandfather(我的姥爷)

1. My grandfather is very kind to me. He loves me very much. I am the apple of his eye, but when it comes to my study he is very strict. Every day he spends more than one hour examining my homework. With his help, I have been doing well in my studies.

2. My grandfather is also warm-hearted to his neighbors and is always ready to help them. One day, a girl who is one of his neighbors injured her leg carelessly. My grandfather took the girl to the hospital at once and paid the fees with his own savings.

3. My grandfather is a kind and easy-going man, but now he is living in another city with my aunt. We all miss him very much and I hope that I can go to visit him soon.

1. 姥爷很疼爱我.”他也很喜欢我,把我默认为掌上明珠.但一说到学习,他就对我非常严厉.每天他都要花一个多小时检查我的作业.在他的帮下,我的学习一直很好.

2. 姥爷对邻居也很热心,他总是乐于助人.一天,邻家的女孩不慎伤了腿,姥爷马上带她去医院,并用自己的积蓄帮她支付药费.

3. 姥爷是一个热心随和的人.目前他和我阿姨住在另一个城市.我们都很想他,我期望不久就可以见到他.

有关人物外貌性格的英语作文?

1.fractious 易怒的,倔强的,脾气不好的1.cute可爱的2.pessimistic 悲观的,厌世的

2.optimistic 乐观的

3.coy腼腆的, 怕羞的, 3.smart聪明的4.valorous 勇敢的, 勇武的, 无畏的

4. brilliant 有才气的5.cranky 任性的, 暴躁的

5.easy-going 随和的

6.selfish 6.healthy7.coward 懦弱的人, 胆小的人

7.gentle温柔的8.trickish 狡猾的

8.handsome帅气的9.cheeky厚颜无耻的

9.humorous 幽默的

讲解一位著名人物英语作文六句话?

Whenever you turn on a light,listen to recorded music,or watch a motion picture you are enjoying one of the discoveries of Thomas Alva Edison.

In fact,it's difficult to go through a single day without using one of his many important discoveries.

Having received 1093 patents in his lifetime,Edison helped us communicate better through his improvements to the telegraph and telephone.He brought music into our homes with his invention of the phonograph.

人物讲解类英语作文60词?

Ludwig Van Beethoven, December 16, 1770 - March 26, 1827), is a collection of classical great German composer of classical music, is also a pianist and conductor. He has composed 9 Symphonies, the first number 35 Piano Sonatas ( which after a 32 song with numbers )

, 10 Violin Sonatas, 16 the first string quartet four, 1 operas, 2 masses, etc.. These works have a profound effect on the development of music. Beethoven also is often known as the sage .

英语备考资料及辅导课程

英语免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文写一段描写人物外貌的英文要5句话,关于我的人物描写五句英语作文带翻译的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/78085.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/zhongxue/yingyu/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文写一段描写人物外貌的英文要5句话,关于我的人物描写五句英语作文带翻译和英语的相关信息。

英语热门资讯推荐

• 英语but主谓一致用法

but主谓完全一样用法? but 根本上 是个连词,连接两个对等的部分。 例如: I would have written before, but I have been ill. 我之前本可以写,但我生病了。 有的时候,句子中的部分可以省略: They se...

• 英语the的八种用法,定冠词the的九种常见用法

the的八种用法? 定冠词the的8个用法:用在表示方向、方位的名词前;用在序数词前;用在乐器名词前;用在普通名词和另外一部分词构成的专有名词前;用在姓氏的复数形式前;用在前面已提...