mydream英语作文七句话,关于跳舞的梦想的英语作文初一

mydream英语作文七句话,关于跳舞的梦想的英语作文初一

mydream英语作文七句话?

My dream

I am John. I am student. I study hard.I like sports very much. I'm going to be a football player one day. I want to play football over the world.

有关跳舞的梦想的英语作文?

MY DREAM

Everyone has a dream and so do I. You may ask me what dream do I have, and here is the answer. I'm a girl major in dancing, and my dream is to become a great dancer around the world one day. I know it's not easy to realise, but I have the motive to improve myself.

I love dancing, and I practise it a lot in the class and in my spare time. As the old saying goes, practise makes perfect. I know I'm not outstanding now, but the thing will change if I take my heart in it! I hope my dream will come true one day.

人文英语3my dreams作文?

our dreams   

As soon as we became students of Grade 3, we had to make up our minds to study hard. Because we have the motive forces of study. They may be our dreams of life.   We must all want to study in Haimen Middle School in the future, so the competition for study will be very fierce. Both in class and after class, we think about our knowledge and work on the hard problems. We all believe that the harder we study, the better we will become.   

But we have to face difficulties and hardships. Even though, we cant give up our life dreams. When you suffer a setback, think about your dream, then rally your forces. Make a spurt towards your dream!

讲解有关梦想的英语作文500词?

My name is Jia Yangliu. I’m eleven years old. I’m in Class 2, Grade 7.

Different people has different dreams. Someone wants to be a doctor. Someone wants to be a musician,because he is good at music. Someone wants to be a writer, because he likes writing. Someone wants to be a teacher because he likes teaching children.

What do I want to be when I’m older? You see, I like playing the piano. So I want to become a pianist. Playing the piano is very interesting. And you can learn something of music. Piano can make your life beautiful and happy.

I could play the piano when I was ten years old. My teachers and friends say I can play the piano very well.

Now I’m a middle school student. There are many things at school. Sometimes, I have no time to play the piano. But, I’ll still be harder and harder to practice. The youngest pianist, Langlang is my idol. He is such a great pianist. I hope I can be a pianist like him.

I know becoming a piano is a hard job. But I believe I can do it. Where there is a will, there is a way. My dream will come true one day. Believe me! Thank you!

理想情侣英语作文?

Marie is my ideal soulmate,who is young,pretty and funny

金钱和梦想英语短文?

金钱和梦想的英语短文是,

needless to say, money is not very important, but very very important.

most of us have dreams about the future, dreams of having a good job and making much money. surely someone has thought at times “if only i had a lot of money, i could be the happiest person in the world.” in fact it’s the main mistake that people make about money.

雅思英语备考资料及辅导课程

雅思英语免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

雅思英语培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文mydream英语作文七句话,关于跳舞的梦想的英语作文初一的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/77751.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 雅思英语栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/yingyukaoshi/yasituofu/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文mydream英语作文七句话,关于跳舞的梦想的英语作文初一和雅思英语的相关信息。

雅思英语热门资讯推荐

• 雅思英语加州大学什么水平,美国加州大学申请条件

加州大学是的啥水平? 美国加州大学很有名的,国内没有哪个大学能相比的。当然很好。加州是华人最多的州。 申请加州大学要求很高的,也超级难,大多数情况下要你的三年高中各科平均成...

• 雅思英语pets5考试和雅思的区别

pets5考试和雅思的区别? 主要区别是,性质不一样、英语水平不一样、标准不一样,详细请看下方具体内容: 一、性质不一样 1、pets5 pets5,指全国英语等级考试 (Public English Test System,简称...