第一次公开演讲的英语作文,关于物理演讲的作文英语翻译

第一次公开演讲的英语作文,关于物理演讲的作文英语翻译

首次公开演讲的英语作文

首次公开演讲的我,心跳的速度好像是狂奔的小鹿,两只手却像握着俩冰坨,整个人有点颤栗,我深吸一口气,慢慢的呼出去,再来一次,重复了几次后,我平静的启动了我的演讲,几句话出口,情绪就投入了,身心不在慌张,反到是有点兴奋,在我结束了最后一句话语时,就听到了现场热烈的掌声,我成功了!写完了,翻译成英语作文。

I remember the first time I make the speech is so nervous that I cant control myself.

at before,my teacher wanna let some students to take the competition of speech of our school,in that i wanna lets myself exercise my power of courage,So,I apply it.

Wow!I dont freaking believe I did it.So,I prepare the speech before competition carefully, I find the information of speech in network,I practise the process of speech day n night.

With the competition day coming,I feel nervous and nervous,I cant control my body when judge ask me begin the speech,seriously,I wanna go to hell.at before there is nothing in my mind,this blank.but time passed by a second,I feel better,I think it is unnecessary I feel nevers,wow! amazing~its so irritative,and I think I fall in love with it.

有关物理演讲的作文英语?

今天我们学校举行了一个物理演讲,不和老师考生们都发表了一部分演讲的主要内容,这个演讲圆满成功。

有关英语演讲方法的英语作文?

good evening, honorable judges, ladies and gentlemen。

it’s my great pleasure to stand here to present my speech—change the world, change ourselves。

it’s noticable that western holidays are becoming increasingly popular day by day, while chinese traditional festivals are being somewhat neglected。 not long before about 10 doctors in beijing university and qinghua unversity announced that we should reject the invasion of western holidays ,because they regard western holidays as an challenge against our traditional festivals and culture

初中英语作文首次演讲?

MY FIRST EXPERIENCE OF PUBLIC SPEAKING

Public speaking was a challenge.When asked to give a twenty-minute speech by my mentor,I was so worried.In the evening before,I repeated those words to get ready.Finally I could not get sleep.

On that day,standing in front of the audience,my legs were shaking.And I heard my voice was trembling.My mentor smiled to encourage me.When I relaxed,I recalled the words.When finishing,my speaking was getting fluent.

The audience applauded loudly.I saw my friends were standing up,showing they were proud of me.Since then I’ve begun to like public speaking.

初中生英语作文首次演讲?

My first public speech took place in mu junior three year. I was embarrassed and scared. However with the encouragement from my teacher I put up my courage and I won the first place at last.

往年卡塔尔世界杯英语演讲稿?

FIFA president Gianni Infantino confirmed the 往年 Qatar World Cup will take place from November 21 to December 18, which will be the first-ever winter tournament in the northern hemisphere.

Infantino said FIFA decided on the date to avoid the extreme heat of Qatar in summer, which sees temperatures hit 40 C on a regular basis.

FIFA has scheduled the event for the end of the year despite scheduling conflicts for league clubs. FIFA expects domestic leagues will be able to adjust their schedules to accommodate the global event.

红星照耀中国三分钟英语版演讲稿

《红星照耀中国》(英语演讲稿)

After Watching Red Star Over China Tonight we watch the popular movie Red Star Over China ,which was based on Edgar Snows novel of the same name .The movie tells us histories and events of China of the 1940s .At that time ,our party was faced with all kinds of challenges .Snows novel gave us great help in public opinion .The good movie moved me .We should value the life now we have ,and we should thank Snow for his good attitude towards China.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文第一次公开演讲的英语作文,关于物理演讲的作文英语翻译的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/77103.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语作文栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/yingyukaoshi/yingyuzuowen/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文第一次公开演讲的英语作文,关于物理演讲的作文英语翻译和英语作文的相关信息。

英语作文热门资讯推荐