一篇适合大学生的3分钟英语演讲稿

一篇适合大学生的3分钟英语演讲稿

一篇合适大学生的3分钟英语演讲稿?

第一篇:

A serious problem has arisen in recent several years that more and more college.

Students abandon study because of their taking part-time jobs, so quite a few people

are opposed to part-time jobs.

However, taking part-time jobs has at least three benefits for college studens in my eyes. First, students can promote their study through part-time jobs.

For instance,if a law student finds a part-time job in a law firm, his practice will enable him to better understand what hes learned from books.

Whats more, the part-time job can offer him opportunities to go beyond what hes been taught in class, and hell learn something that doesnt exist in books but in practice.

Second, students can also accumulate work experiences through part-time jobs,which will benefit their future job-hunting.

Actually, part-time jobs act as warm-up exercises for students to take full-time jobs after they graduate, and help them prepare for their future careers. in addition, as fresh blood in the society,graduated students are often unfavored in job-hunting markets for lack of practical work experiences. its easier to find jobs for those who have accumulated experienc.

第二篇:

Change the World,Change Ourselves

Good evening, Honorable judges, Ladies and gentlemen.

It’s my great pleasure to stand here to present my speech—Change the World,Change Ourselves

It’s noticable that western holidays are becoming increasingly popular day by day, while chinese traditional festivals are being somewhat neglected.

Not long before about 10 doctors in beijing university and qinghua unversity announced that we should reject the invasion of western holidays ,because they regard western holidays as an challenge against our traditional festivals and culture.

Frankly speaking, i don't quite agree with them.Indeed, we should never neglect or even discard our traditonal festivals as china boasts a brilliant history and splendid traditions. (examples).But why can't we absorb the meaningful western holidays and culture.

There are obvious reasons why some western holidays are so popular in china. On the one hand, some of the western holidays which we chinese don't have are reasonable and meaningful, such as father's day and april fool's day etc.

On the other hand,the prevalence of globalization enables western culture to prevail in china. Overwhelmed by such a trend,chinese unconsiciously get involved in western holidays and culture.

With the further development of the whole world, the cultural communication between different countries and nations becomes faster and more and more important.

We are indeed from different nations, but we are the citizens of the same world, so the outstanding culture of different nations is the commom wealth of everyone on the earth.

The only way for us to protect our traditional culture is to reject the foreign culture?

The answer is definitely no. What we ought to do is to spare no effort to educate chinese to get to know and treasure our splendid traditions instead of rejecting foreign culture.

Only by educating can we set our confidence and belief towards our culture. Only by educating can we play a really important role in the world.

英语演讲稿初中50字?

Attitude态度

The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life.

Attitude to me is more important than facts.

It is more important than the past,than education,than money,than circumstances, than failures,than successes,than what the other people think,say,or do.

It is more important than the appearance,the giftedness or skill.

It will make or break a company,a church ,a home.

The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day, regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day.

We cannot change our past.We cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way.We cannot change the inevitable.

The only thing we can do is play on the one stage we have.And that is our attitudes.

I am convinced that life is ten percent what happens to me ,and ninety percent how I react to it.And so it is with you.

We are in charge of our attitudes

有关亚运的英语演讲稿?

1 需准备一份英语演讲稿来讲解亚运会2 因为亚运会是一个国际体育赛事,需用英语来宣传和讲解,而且,演讲稿可以提升讲者的语言表达能力和演讲技巧3 在撰写英语演讲稿时,需要大家特别注意语法、拼写、词汇等方面的准确性,同时要针对观众的背景和兴趣点来设计内容,使演讲更生动、有趣。同时,还可以结合图片、视频等多媒体形式,提高演讲的视觉体验效果,让听众更容易理解和接受演讲内容。

我的梦想英语演讲稿三分钟?

I have a dream

Hello everyone, my name is Xiaoming and I come from the second grade of sixth grade. The topic of my speech today is that I have a dream.

"I have a dream" is a famous speech delivered by Martin Luther King Jr. at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington on August 28, 1963. The content is mainly about black national equality. It has a great influence on the United States and the world.I want to be a doctor. This year is a special year. Disease has become a topic that everyone often talks about, and doctors have become unsung heroes. They fight the sickness day and night, in exchange for a safe and healthy life for us. So when I grow up, I also want to be a doctor and contribute my own strength. So now I have to study hard, because only if my knowledge reserve is strong enough, it is possible to contribute my strength someday in the future.Thank you all for finishing my speech.

我的高中生活英语演讲稿三分钟?

During the senior middle school Life, I have learned a lot of Knowledge. And I also made many good friends, Including my classmates and my teachers. This period of history will become my life basic stone. Thanks to my Classmates and also My teacher hard working.

初中备考资料及辅导课程

初中免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

初中培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文一篇适合大学生的3分钟英语演讲稿的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/69103.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 初中栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/zhongxue/chuzhong/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文一篇适合大学生的3分钟英语演讲稿和初中的相关信息。

初中热门资讯推荐

• 初中一篇适合大学生的3分钟英语演讲稿

一篇合适大学生的3分钟英语演讲稿? 第一篇: A serious problem has arisen in recent several years that more and more college. Students abandon study because of their taking part-time jobs, so quite a few people are opposed to part-t...

• 初中小草阅读答案三年级,阅读芳草地的答案

小草阅读答案三年级? 1 可以阅读2 因为小草已经是三年级的学生,已经具备了基础的阅读能力,可以阅读合适自己年龄的书籍。3 阅读是一项很重要的能力,能有效的帮小草开拓视野,丰富知...

• 初中长春一类高中全国排名,长春市一类高中有哪些学校

长春一类高中全国排名? 吉林师大附中,吉林实验中学在全国都是比较有名的高级中学,学校师资力量强,教学质量好,学校教学方式和环境都很好,学习氛围良好是吉林中学生向往的学校...

• 初中初中生ppt制作步骤,初中晚上回家吗

初中生ppt制作步骤? 1.准备素材:主要是按照教案设计来准备演示文稿中所需的- -些图片、声音、动画等文件。 2.确定方案(整体设计):对演示文稿的整个构架作-一个设计。(构思) 3.初步制作:将文...