用英语写一篇介绍偶像的作文,描述偶像的英语作文60词左右

用英语写一篇介绍偶像的作文,描述偶像的英语作文60词左右

用英语写一篇讲解偶像的作文?

My favorite idol is Kim, he has many interests, such as: singing, dancing, piano, composer. Favorite animals are puppies. Everyone has their own dreams, he is no exception, the dream is to become a well-known and respected singer, as well as for gold in the name spread through the ages. Favorite fruit is bananas with apples. Favorite color is black with white

描述偶像的英语作文60词?

第一要选好要讲解的人物,然后讲解偶像的成绩与他对社会带来的正能量

相关女偶像的英语作文?

My role model

Everyone has a role model in their. As the old saying goes: An idol is an example to advise you what should do and what should not do. My role model is my middle school teacher , a beautiful woman with a long hair.

I can’t forget that time which I spent with my teacher. When I start my middle school life, I can’t adapt to the environment . So have a difficulity making a good friend with my classmates . At that time ,I ‘m very shy . I have no idea about how to solve this thing . When I lose confidence in the school life .M y teacher starts to attention to me . She chats with me in a role of my friend and helps me how to enjoy new life .She also introduce many friends to me .

Gradually , I became outgoing and energy happy . So I thank my teacher very much .Since then ,I made a decision to be a teacher to help students who need help.

She is the person just I want to be, so I endeavor to be a person like my teacher: a tolerant, responsible and an optimistic person.

My role model is my teacher; I hope I will be the idol of my students , if I’m a teacher.

我的偶像英语作文TNT?

TNT is my idol. I love all seven of them very much. They are role models for me to follow. I'm looking forward to the day I get to meet them and go to their concert.

my idol小鬼英语作文60字

1 My idol小鬼的英语作文字数为60字。2 My idol小鬼是一位年轻有为的歌手,他在音乐方面有着很高的天赋和才华,也是因为这个原因受到了不少人的喜爱和追捧。3 他的音乐作品不仅旋律动听,歌词也很有深度,传达了不少有关爱、生命、人生的真谛,深受听众的喜爱和认可。

I am a clever, cute and funny little boy. My biggest interest is to make fun of girls. Every time I dont make girls cry, I feel bored and will not stop.

I have a lot of idols in my heart in different fields. Today I want to talk about the great soccer player - Messi. Today in the soccer field, I do not think any one can match him, his great ball controlling skills brought a world of fans fantastic exclamation. He is fast, and he can easily cross the defenders who intend to stop him. His talent can even match the god of soccer - Marodona. I like him because I like soccer, the real artistic soccer. And he will be my idol forever.

谁是你心中的偶像?英语作文?

My idol is Liu Xiang.He is a Shanghai native, was born on July 13, 1983. His height is 188 cm, weight 75 kg. Singing and computer are his hobbies.

At the Athens Olympic Games on August 27,往年,Liu won the mens 110m hurdles final in 12.91 seconds, equaling the world record set and breaking the Olympic record.

He brings great surprise and glory to chinese people.As well,his backbone and patriotism deeply affect me. we all chinese people are proud of him.

偶像林丹英语作文?

Lin Dan is my idol, and I am a big fan of him. He is quick in playing, quick in response, sharp in smash, and has an unrivalled domineering on the court, ranking first in the badminton world.

Because I also learn to play badminton, I especially admire him. In the last Athens Olympic Games, Lin Dan played badly and was eliminated in the first round. Many fans gave Lin Dan a nickname Lin Yilun.

In the past four years, Lin Dan has worked hard to train. He wants to win the Olympic mens badminton singles gold medal in his own home in the 往年 Olympic Games.

Lin Dan said that he had won any gold medals in international competitions, but he was short of Olympic gold medals. He wants to dream a dream in Beijing in 往年.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文用英语写一篇介绍偶像的作文,描述偶像的英语作文60词左右的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/69059.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语作文栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/zuowenciju/yingyuzuowen/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文用英语写一篇介绍偶像的作文,描述偶像的英语作文60词左右和英语作文的相关信息。

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文写餐馆环境英语作文

写餐馆环境英语作文? Hi,fellow food enthusiast,I have a good restuarant to introduce to you.This restuarant is called the Mao Kitchen.It is located at the West Street.The setting in the restuarant is cosy.The food is good and the price is r...

• 英语作文talentshow英语作文,动物合唱团选秀作文怎么写

talentshow英语作文? 1/talentshow释义: 才艺表演会;业余演出比赛 2/talentshow英语作文例句: She was the winner of a famous TV talent show. 她是一个著名的电视选秀节目标冠军。 Alex: Sort of a show of skill? T...