求一篇关于志愿者的英语作文在线等,用英语讲述自己在幼儿做志愿者的经历

求一篇关于志愿者的英语作文在线等,用英语讲述自己在幼儿做志愿者的经历

求一篇有关志愿者的英语作文,在线等?

The volunteering spirit has spread among the Chinese people in recent years, especially among young people. Volunteering is of tremendous benefits to both those in need and society. Take the Wenchuan Earthquake as an example. Hundreds of thousands of volunteers play an active role in Wenchuan quake-hit areas. And they contribute daily necessaries, offer medical help and psychological help to the disaster-relief work. Besides, volunteering would be beneficial to the volunteers themselves. Getting involved in volunteering, volunteers will be exposed to a new environment, and they can learn how to work well in a team, how to improve their interpersonal skills and organizational skills, all of which are critical for their professional growth. As a college student, I sincerely hope that everyone would join the volunteering work. It is not only good to our society, but also a chance for us to grow and to learn.

用英语讲述自己在幼儿做志愿者

到幼儿园当一名志愿 之中学生英语作文 I have just finished reading your newspaper,especially the "Wanted"column. Perhaps I am a qualified person for your "Wanted". ...

申请为志愿者的英语作文?

I want to be a volunteer初中  我想成为一名志愿者  I want to be a volunteer, because I think it's very happy to help others.  I ll volunteer for children. I ll going to teach children who have trouble in reading.  And I want to be a teacher and I love children and reading, so it is important for me. And I believe everyone can happy.  I will work hard for my dream. And being a volunteer is great.

申请为志愿者的英语作文?

Part 1

Dear Sir or Madam:Thank you for taking your time to read my letter.My name is Li Mi.As the coming of the 往年 Beijing Olympic Games,I’d like very much to be a volunteer.At first, I will endeavor to serve with enthusiasm our distinguished guests and athletes .Besides,I have a rich knowledge about Chinese history,so I will be not only a servant but also a carrier for our splendid culture.What’s more,I can express myself fluently and clearly in English.Above all,I believe I can be a qualified volunteer.

Looking forward to your reply.

Yours sincerely,

Li Mi

Part 2

Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is Li Mi. I'm a middle school student. I want to help out as a volunteer in your center. I love animals and I'd like to help them. I have some medical knowledge. I believe I can be a good helper. What's more, I'm free on weekends and I can take part in the activities.

Looking forward to your reply.

Yours sincerely,

Li Mi

当唱歌志愿者的英语作文?

I would like to be a volunteer. and I'm good at singing. I will sing for those lonely olds

去动物园做志愿者英语作文?

In the zoo

Oh,today is warm!I am going to the zoo.

In the zoo,I can see many animals.The elephants are walking.

The monkeys are swinging.There are many rabbits in the zoo.

They are very cute!Oh,look at the birds,they are flying.

I am so happy!Haha!

Yesterday was Sunday and it was a fine day.My parents and I visited the zoo.We went by bus.We started out at 8:00 in the morning and got there at 8:30.There were many people in the zoo.Some were watching the anima

英语备考资料及辅导课程

英语免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文求一篇关于志愿者的英语作文在线等,用英语讲述自己在幼儿做志愿者的经历的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/68957.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/zhongxue/yingyu/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文求一篇关于志愿者的英语作文在线等,用英语讲述自己在幼儿做志愿者的经历和英语的相关信息。

英语热门资讯推荐