“对于大学生做兼职说说你自己的看法”速求,遛狗英语作文怎么写

“对于大学生做兼职说说你自己的看法”速求,遛狗英语作文怎么写

“针对大学生做兼职说说你自己有什么不一样的看法”速求英语作文一篇?

针对大学生做兼职说说你自己有什么不一样的看法

It is popular among university students to do part-time job. Is this behavior good or bad? Some people think it brings many advantages to the students, while there are another people consider that part-time job is not worth the candle. As far as I am concern, every coin has two sides. There are several reasons can support my point.

doing part-time job can earn some money, make more new friends and get some working experience. Though doing a part-time job after school can earn little money, that little money can reduce students’ family burden or let them have enough money to spend to enjoy more their college life. In addition, doing part-time job in different places can contact with different people, which is sure to make more new friends. Moreover, students can get some working experience from their part-time job, which will not from school course teaching. This experience is good for their career after graduation.

However, some other people hold that doing part-time jobs has more disadvantages. The main job of college students is to study, not to work. If they have part-time jobs, they may have to reduce their time for sleep, rest, study and activities. Working several hours a day consumes a lot of time and energy and may affect their studies. As a result, they may find it hard to adjust to what the college expects of them as well as their employers expect, and finally, they may fall behind or fail in their studies.

To sum, doing part-time job has pros and cons. Every student should consider their own situation to choose whether to do part-time job or not. If they can make everything in balance, dong part-time job is acceptable.

总的说来,做兼职有利也有弊。每个学生应该考虑他们的自己的个人情况来选择是不是要做兼职。假设他们能平衡这一切,兼职是可以接受的。

遛狗英语作文?

My Pet Dog

I have a pet dog.Its name is Bob.It is two years old.It is yellow and very fat.It has two big eyes.And it wears a black coat.I always play with it.My mother and my sister look after it every day.When I come back from school,it often walks around me shaking its tail.Then I give it some food,and it looks very happy.It is very cute and friendly.I love it very much.Do you like it?

英语考试备考资料及辅导课程

英语考试免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语考试培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文“对于大学生做兼职说说你自己的看法”速求,遛狗英语作文怎么写的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/66408.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语考试栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/yingyukaoshi/yingyukaoshi/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文“对于大学生做兼职说说你自己的看法”速求,遛狗英语作文怎么写和英语考试的相关信息。

英语考试热门资讯推荐

• 英语考试关于英语you的发音,you和your怎么区别

有关英语you的发音? 法语,就像你说的嗷,但这是英语☆ 这个半开口的o发音和汉语拼音的o是差很少的☆ 用最不推荐的汉语注音来说,you念出来是柚,your念出来是哟儿,怎么会一样呢?☆ 学...

• 英语考试往年天津英语高考时间安排,往年高考时间确定

往年天津英语高中毕业考试时间具体安排? 往年天津高中毕业考试时间,据我所了解,还没有定下来,等着政府的正确回答,大约率和今年一样。 往年高中毕业考试时间及科目具体安排? 往年...

• 英语考试往年陕工院寒假放假时间,往年陕西省寒假放假时间表

往年陕工院寒假放假时间? 往年陕西工院寒假放假时间现在陕工院没有公布官方的公告,估计还是在观察这几天陕西疫情发展的态势呢,这几天陕西疫情发展态势严峻,每天都拥有病例增多,好...