你做过的一项运动英语作文20个词

你做过的一项运动英语作文20个词

你做过的一项运动英语作文20个词?

Taking exercise is good for our health. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. By taking exercise, we can relax our body and mind. At the same time, we can harden our muscle and have a good figure. If we dont take exercise for a long time, we may easily fall sick.

1. Swimming2. Running3. Cycling 4. Yoga 5. Weightlifting 6. Skating 7. Basketball8. Football 9. Tennis 10. Badminton11. Gymnastics 12. Karate 13. Judo 14. Boxing 15. Golf 16. Bowling 17. Hiking 18. Surfing 19. Snowboarding 20. Horseback riding

1 我曾经写过一篇有关足球运动的英语作文2 运动是人类生活中不可或缺的一些,足球作为一项普及度很高的运动,也是我最喜欢的一种运动。3 在这篇作文中,我讲解了足球的规则、历史和足球对我的意义等方面,总共用了20个词来表达。

英语作文sportschangemealot?

I like to do many things,such as playing badminton,playing football,running and so on,these are about sports,so,I like sports very much.Playing sports is a thing happy,it is good,it is a good way to make people healthy.If you want to keep healthy,you must sports.It can make you excited,can let you build a strong body,can make you relaxed,what is there against it .Like me,playing sports every day,now already very strong and healthy,it changed me a lot!So you are moving together.

热爱运动的英语作文?

I like badminton and basketball,basketball is my favourite sport,I like basketball best.

I always wear a T-shirt,shorts and runners to play basketball. I can throw the basketball in the net, I think it is easy, but someone think it is hard, I can catch the basketball,too. On Sundays,I am a bbasketball player.I like to watch basketball game on TV, Yao Ming is my favourite basketball player, I want to be a real basketball player someday.

体育运动英语作文20词?

my fabourite sportsI have a lot of hobbies,such as playing badminton,playing the piano,and swimming.i really like swimming because i enjoy the feeling in the cool water.i love to swim in summer.under the hot sunshine and dive into the cool water.the feeling is really nice.i like freestyle.i swim well.i also win a lot of prizes.i want to be a swimmer and my dream is to win a gold medal in the Olympics.

你多久做一次运动英语作文?

I do morning exercise every day and I run three times a week. I like playing baseball once a week.

我最喜欢的运动英语满分作文?

Table tennis is one of the most popular sports in China. It's my favorite, too. It's a good way of exercise, and it's easy to play.

You don't need many skills. I often play table tennis after class. Most of my classmates like it.

So we always have partners. But if you want to play well, it's not so easy.

You must focus on your gesture, your hands and your steps. I want to be better, so I practice it very often.

I have my own teacher to teach me. I work hard on it.

我的冬季运动英语作文?

The desire for good health is universal. In our competitive society it is important to maintain good health. On the one hand, people with good health can do work with full confidence and their progress in work in turn contributes to their health and happiness. On the other hand, a sick person is usually not interested in everything around him and therefore he loses many opportunities to become successful.

There are many ways to keep it. First, those who are always on the go from morning till night should find time to relax because too much stress will affect their health. Second, enough time should be left for sleep because that will help one become rested and refreshed. Finally, regular physical exercises benefit one's health a lot. So one should always keep in mind that a certain amount of exercise is not a waste of time.

As for me, I like playing tennis in the morning. I also attach much importance to enough sleep and relaxation. I believe this will ensure my good health for the res

design有关运动的英语作文?

Of all the sports,I like swimming best.I think swimming is interesting.It can build up my body too.In summer,I usually go to swim with my classmates after school.I can swim so well that I was chosen as a member of our school swimming team.Last week there was a swimming match between Dong Fang Junior School and my school.I took part in the match and won the first prize.I enjoy swimming very much. 在全部的运动中,我最喜欢游泳。我觉得游泳很有趣。它也可以锻炼我的身体。

在夏天,我一般放学后和考生一起去游泳。我游泳游得很好,被选为学校游泳队的一员。

上周东方中学和我的学校举行了一场游泳比赛。我参与了比赛。我得了一等奖。我很喜欢游泳

托福英语备考资料及辅导课程

托福英语免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

托福英语培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文你做过的一项运动英语作文20个词的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/64939.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 托福英语栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/yingyukaoshi/tuofuyingyu/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文你做过的一项运动英语作文20个词和托福英语的相关信息。

托福英语热门资讯推荐

• 托福英语你做过的一项运动英语作文20个词

你做过的一项运动英语作文20个词? Taking exercise is good for our health. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. By taking exercise, we can relax our body and mind. At the same time, we can harden our muscle and have a good figure....

• 托福英语雅思托福考试内容

雅思托福考试内容? 雅思满分为9分,分读、写、听、说4个部分,每部分都是9分满分,加起来再取平均分,尾数大于等于0.25或0.75时,分别算0.5和1.0分 新托福也分为读、写、听、说4个部分,各...

• 托福英语往年11月有哪些考试,往年11月23日有什么考试

往年11月有什么考试? 、往年11月 11月1日 J-TEST(实用日本语考试) 11月6、13、28日 GRE 11月7日(预估) 计算机技术与软件专业技术资格与水平考试(软考) 11月7、12、21、28日 雅思 11月7、8、...

• 托福英语青岛新航道哪个校区好,新航道青岛校区怎么样

青岛新航道哪个校区好? 新航道以构建中国社会语言教育完美体系为目标,以"我坚持,我成功"为精神内涵,秉承"改变中国学生英语学习的态度与方式","给你高分,更给你能力"的观念高度,...