关于中国传统节日的英语作文80词,传统文化英语作文80词左右带翻译

关于中国传统节日的英语作文80词,传统文化英语作文80词左右带翻译

有关中国传统节日的英语作文80词?

答:Spring Festival is the most important festival in China. Before the Spring Festival People clean their houses,put red couplets on their gates,and set off firecrackers to drive away the legendary monster “Nian”.

On the eve of the Spring Festival, families get together and have a big dinner. Dumplings are the most traditional food.

The Spring Festival lasts about 15 days long .People visit relatives and friends with the words “Happy new year”. People enjoy the Spring Festival, during this time they can have a good rest.

Children like the festival very much, because they can have delicious food and wear new clothes .They can also get some money from their elders. This money is given to children for good luck.

翻译:

春节是中华民族最最重要,要优先集中精力的节日。春节来临以前,大家要扫尘、贴对联、放鞭炮来驱赶传说中的怪兽“年”。

春节前夕,家人都会团聚在一起享受丰盛的年夜饭。饺子是最传统的食物。

春节大概持续半个月。大家都要走亲访友,相互拜年,还需要说:“新年快乐,万事如意。”还可以好好休息不短的一个时期。

孩子们更是喜欢过节,因为他们不仅可以吃到美味佳肴、穿上新衣服,还可以得到不少压岁钱。晚辈得到压岁钱完全就能够平平安安度过一岁。

传统文化英语作文80词左右?

Traditional culture is the crystallization of the wisdom of the ancients in the long history.Traditional culture is the precipitation of a long history,

让我开心的事英语作文八十词?

Good morning every oneMy name is ****. Today I want to tell you something interesting in my winter vacation. In the holiday, I went to the City Zoo, where there are lots of animals. I saw some cute monkeys, beautiful birds and so on. And I like the pandas best. Because they are so lovely. In a word, I will never forget such a fun day

写八佰的英语作文?

Over the past couple of years, several cases of the food scandal have been disclosed on various media.The problem of food security has become a hot button across society.

The prevalence of food insecurity has greatly impacted public health, which the government could not afford to ignore, according to the online edition of the People Daily。

There are a couple of driving forces, I would argue, behind this undesirable tide. First, in the course of the rapid economic evolution, we ignore moral education, giving rise to the rising rate of the problem. More importantly, the lack of adequate regulation and punishment on those illegal producers enforces the trend。

As Confucius instructed, it is better late than never. Prompt and strict measures should be taken to turn back this evil trend. The government should launch a massive moral campaign to educate all citizens and draw up tougher laws to crack down on those irresponsible corporations and prohibit them from entering the food industry again.I am firmly convinced that through our combined efforts we are bound to enjoy more risk-free foods in the days ahead。

书评英语作文80词?

My Feelings after reading Wuthering Heights

Wuthering Heights is a well-written tragedy of love. After reading the whole story, I would like to talk about the main characters of the story—Catherine Earnshaw and Heathcliff. Catherine Earnshaw and Heathcliff love each other very much, but they do not have the right attitude towards love, which leads to the tragedy.

哈利波特英语作文80词?

Harry Potter is a series of seven fantasy novels written by British author J.K.Rowling.The books chronicle the adventures of the eponymous adolescent wizard Harry Potter,together with Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger,his best friends.The central story arc concerns Harrys struggle against the evil wizard Lord Voldemort,who killed Harrys parents in his quest to conquer the wizarding world,after which he seeks to subjugate the Muggle (non-magical) world to his rule.

有关时间的英语作文80字左右?

Time is life, lu xun, said: "wasting your time is equal to wasting other people's chronic suicide, time is equal to murder." This explains the importance of treasuring time.

Time for scholars speaking: "time is money, but money is not time." Scholars only cherish the time to create their own value, for human civilization development, exploration of new knowledge heaven and earth. Technology can further development, for the takeoff of sacrifice their own talent. Conversely, not cherish your time, proudlly deceptiveness,, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, not only ruin my future, return to country bring economic loss.

Time for military scientists speaking, cherish the time is victory. The reds will FeiDu jinsha river, working around-the-clock to march, the purpose of which is to gain time, gain victory. Shows how important it is to cherish the time, the relationship between the motherland's life and death.

Time for economists is money, is efficiency. With the opening and reform of the bygone days grew taken seriously by people, past work, doing day monk scattered idle day clock, eat into big-pot roce phenomenon is less and less, presenting before is hold firmly time create benefits, creating wealth.

Cherish the time is to cherish life, life for everyone is important, we everyone should be carefully cherish the time, create their own life value

以My Life in the Future为题写一篇80词左右的英语作文,谈一谈你未来的生活【一?

Life in the Future

What will the life be like in the futute? Well, as far as I can tell, the life will be much better in the future. First of all, we will have more advanced technology, which will help us a lot. For example, our clothes will be more environmentally friendly, and the paper-made clothes will be very common. Secondly, it is possible that we can travel to the outer space whenever we want. In addition, we are capable of living in man-made cities under seas. The life in the future is fantastic and wonderful.

未来的生活

在未来的生活会怎样?好吧,据我所知,未来的生活会更好。第一,我们将有更先进的技术,这将帮我们不少。比如,我们的衣服会更环保,而且,纸做的衣服会很普通。其次,我们可以随时到外太空旅行。除开这点我们有能力生活在人造城市的海洋。未来的生活是美好的。

英语口语备考资料及辅导课程

英语口语免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语口语培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文关于中国传统节日的英语作文80词,传统文化英语作文80词左右带翻译的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/61071.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语口语栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/yingyukaoshi/yingyukouyu/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文关于中国传统节日的英语作文80词,传统文化英语作文80词左右带翻译和英语口语的相关信息。

英语口语热门资讯推荐