我的梦想和兴趣爱好英语作文

我的梦想和兴趣爱好英语作文

我的梦想和兴趣爱好英语作文?

I hope I can become a doctor in the future.I was born in a doctor's family.My parents are both doctors.They are always busy working for patients' health and have no time to look after me.They saved many people's lives during their work.The doctor is called "Angles in White".

Because doctor may let these experience personally the human which the indisposition suffers to get rid of the pain. May let the human change the health. At the same time, I believed that, will help others, own also to be able to obtain joyfully. Therefore,i wish to be a doctor like my parents.I hoped future I might be a doctor

I like reading books when I have time. I think it's a good way to relax and spend my free time. When I was a kid, my mother often read books for me before I went to bed. From then on I was interested in reading books. "Books are man's best friends."

Books give us knowledge.Through reading, we can understand more kinds of people, how do they think. When I read, I always lose myself in the book and forget all my worries. I like reading all kinds of books, story-books, novels and so on. My farourite book is "Harry Porter"

英语作文:讲解一下你和好朋友们的兴趣爱好,写一篇小短文(六句左右)?

I like watching TV,and listening to music.Zhang Ying is my good friend.She has a lot of hobbies. She likes painting and drawing. And she likes listening to music, having picnics with her parents. she also likes fishing, too. But she doesn’t like playing basketball, football, table tennis or volleyball.

英语作文:我和我朋友最喜欢的运动?

Our favourite sport is playing basketball.When we was young.We began to play basketball,It is very good for our health. We play basketball very well.We usually play it with our friends after school on the playground.We went to be a basketball player like Yao Ming when we grow up!

有关你家人还有你的兴趣爱好和职业的英语作文?

Myfamily Ihaveahappyfamily.Therearethreepeopleinmyfamily,mymom,dadandme.Myfatherisamathteacher,andheteachsinamiddleschoolnearmyhome.Hedoesn’tlikegoingtomoviesandwatchingTVathome,buthelikesreadingnewspaper .Mymotherisaanurse,andsheworksinahospital.Shehasalotofgoodhabits,suchaseatingfreshvegetables,drinkingmilkanddoingexerciseeveryday.Shealwayssaysit’sgoodforhertokeepyounganditcanmakeherrelaxed.Now,I'dliketointroducemyself.Iamashyandfunnyboy.Iamgoodatsportsanddoeswellinfootball.ButIamnotgoodatstudyingmylessons,soIneeddomybestinmylessonsfromnow.IbelieveIcandomylessonswellinthenearfuture.Ilovemyfamily.Myfamilylovesme,too.

英语考试备考资料及辅导课程

英语考试免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语考试培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文我的梦想和兴趣爱好英语作文的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/59402.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语考试栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/yingyukaoshi/yingyukaoshi/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文我的梦想和兴趣爱好英语作文和英语考试的相关信息。

英语考试热门资讯推荐

• 英语考试我的梦想和兴趣爱好英语作文

我的梦想和兴趣爱好英语作文? I hope I can become a doctor in the future.I was born in a doctor's family.My parents are both doctors.They are always busy working for patients' health and have no time to look after me.They saved many peop...

• 英语考试heart什么意思中文

heart什么意思中文? heart[hɑ:t]n.1.心,心脏2.心胸,感情,内心,心灵,心境,心肠,心地3.同情心,爱心;同情4.爱好,喜爱5.爱,爱情,恋情6.热情,关心7.决心,坚定的意志8.勇气,元气,气...

• 英语考试英语图表作文怎么写,英语图表作文怎么写

英语图表作文怎么写? 英语图表作文的写法: 图表题第1个步骤是分析图表,实际上就是简单的描述一下你所看到的主要内容,例如说它的数值升降,大多数情况下会用到up,down之类的描述性...