写一篇去英国旅游的英语作文40个单词

写一篇去英国旅游的英语作文40个单词

写一篇去英国旅游的英语作文40个单词?

Last year I went to England with my family during the summer vacation. It took us more than ten hours to get there by plane. We visited some places of interests. We also went to a few famous universities and colleges.

写一篇英语作文有关旅游的?

It is exciting to visit different places. As you travel, you will see beautiful sceneries typical of the region. Besides, you can meet and make friends with people of different colors and races. Finally, you can get to know the customs and living habits of the local people. Today people are so fond of travelling that tourism has become one of the faster growing industries in most countries.  The main reason why people travel is, perhaps, for pleasure. For example, having worked hard throughout the weekdays, people will find a widened trip to the nearby mountains or beaches a real relaxation. For another example, spending an annual holiday travelling abroad is an especially satisfying experience for those who do not have much of an opportunity to be away from their homelands. When people return from their travel, they will generally feel fresh and energetic, ready to work harder.  这是令人兴奋的访问不一样的地方。当你旅行时,您会看到该地区典型的美丽景色。除开这点你能满足,并与不一样颜色和种族的人交朋友。最后,您可以了解海关和当地人民的生活习惯。今天,大家是如此的喜欢旅游,旅游业已成为迅速增长在相当大一部分国家的产业之一。  主要的因素是旅游的人,也许是为了消遣。举例来说,经过了整个平时间努力,大家会找到扩大去附近山区或沙滩一个真正的放松。再例如,每一年的开支出外旅游度假是那些特别令人满意具体经历谁没有一个很大的机会从自己的家园了。当大家从他们的旅行回来,他们会普遍感到新鲜和活力,随时准备努力工作。

有关旅游英语作文(用大多数情况下目前时写的)?

Travelling

As we know everyone likes travelling. It can make us relax after working for a long time. Also, it can bring us much happiness and give us more energy. However, not everyone knows the travelling things to pay attention to. Here are some tips.

First, we should prepare well for travelling. For example, we should think about the weather, the ways of transportation, the things we'll take etc.

Second, we had better not go travelling alone. We can go travellinhg with our friends or relatives. Because accidents can happen during the travelling. When we are in need, we can help each other.

Third, we mustn't go to the dangerous places for a trip. It is reported that 百分之80 of the accidents every year happen in those places. So in order to prevent the accidents, we should choose the safer tourist attractions.

In a word, travelling will give us pleasure, however it can also bring us danger. So we must be more careful to deal with it.

一篇有关旅游的英语作文一篇有关旅游的英语作文100字左右?

1、

I went to the zoo with my friends last Sunday.It was hot and sunny that day.It took us about two hours to get there by bus.There were thousands of people in the zoo.We saw lots of animals,such as,pandas,kangaroos,polar bears,gifaffes,elephants,tigers,wolves,snakes and so on.We also saw the elephant show.The elephants were so clever that they could do lots of things like us.At noon we had a picnic in the zoo.And then we thew the rubbish into the dustbin.We didn't go home until 5:00 in the afternoon.

2、

last year ,I went to Beijing I love there The summer Places is to beautiful and we went to Wangfujing though there are lots of people in there and the things are too expensive ,most people buy things in there.I bought a pair of beautiful shoes in there.I love Beijing .This too beautiful!

3、

A succession of beautiful scenery makes one feel delighted.A long stay in the same surroundings to make everything the same.Routine work often makes one feel bored But if you take a trip or a long journey on your holidays to some scenic spots or historic sites,that will make great difference.Travel can widen one's knowledge.The far[her you go,the more you will learn about different politics,economics,customs as well as geography.If you travel the whole world some day,you will fully understand the globe on which we live.However,too much travel causes tiredness.You get on a bus or a taxi,you travel on the train or in a plane,being patient with the hours needed on your mute from one place to another,that will make you exhausted after a while.

我的旅行计划英语作文30词?

I am going to take advantage of my holiday to have a tour around the town.I have two hundred yuan in my hand.Here below is my plan for the travel.

I plan to go there by train and (go)back by bus,this will cost me fifty yuan.Besides ,I will stay there for about three days,in other words,I need to live in the hotel for two nights.This will cost me forty yuan.Also I need to pay about forty-five yuan for my own meal. After knocking out all these fees,I still have about seventy yuan left.I am going to buy some presents for my parents.

Well, that is my travel plan

写一篇去伦敦的旅行计划请用英语作文?

LONDON, England. A capital city full of art and history. An important political centre. A huge financial market place.英国,伦敦,一座艺术气息和历史氛围浓郁的都城,一个重要的政治中心,一处巨大的金融市场.Whatever you think about London, visiting as a tourist is very different from living there. Each part of London has its own character. Some parts are richer than others, or more industrial, or have better housing.不管你眼中的伦敦是什么样子,以游客的身份去参观旅游和居住在这里有很大的不一样.伦敦每个地方都各有千秋.有的地方富裕,有的地方偏工业化,有的地方则更合适居住.Let's start with the centre, the "Square Mile". This is the oldest part of London. In the past, this is where all financial business was done. Not many people live here, but 300,000 people work here every day.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文写一篇去英国旅游的英语作文40个单词的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/58932.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语作文栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/zuowenciju/yingyuzuowen/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文写一篇去英国旅游的英语作文40个单词和英语作文的相关信息。

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文写一篇去英国旅游的英语作文40个单词

写一篇去英国旅游的英语作文40个单词? Last year I went to England with my family during the summer vacation. It took us more than ten hours to get there by plane. We visited some places of interests. We also went to a few famous unive...

• 英语作文介绍跳台滑雪的英语作文,滑雪的英语单词怎么读

讲解跳台滑雪的英语作文? Ski Jumping is an extreme sport. Although very dangerous, but very exciting, very fun.Now more and more people are involved in the ski jumping. 滑雪的英语单词? 滑雪[huá xuě][释义]skiing; [体] ski;...

• 英语作文韩语学习心得作文,时间过得好快韩语怎么说

韩语学习心得作文? 时间过得很快,学习韩语已经有一段日子了,从第一节课接触韩语音标,到目前掌握并熟悉简单的句子,可以完成简单的对话。一学期过去了,感觉还想刚学一样,有点意...