英语旅行的作文40词,一篇关于旅游经历的英语作文带翻译

英语旅行的作文40词,一篇关于旅游经历的英语作文带翻译

英语旅行的作文40词?

I took a trip to Beijing with my family during Labour Day. We visited some famous tourist resorts like Tiananmen square and the Great Wall. We ate some special local food. It is really an unforgettable travel.

求一篇有关旅游经历的英语作文,急需?

Travel is a very good means of broadening a person' s perspective. It makes you comeinto contact with different cultures meet people of different colors and go through peculiarrites and ceremonies. Travelling much you will not only enrich your knowledge and experiences but also be aware of the vastneof nature. Travel may also relieve person ofboredom and gloom. Travel brings you enjoyment and attraction. It gives you a pleasantexperience which will disperse your boredom and make you forget whatever annoys you.

Travel broadens your mind and leaves you good memories. L ater you may go over these memories and enjoy your past experiences thus keeping a fresh and sunny mind. The fheld'shis study nature was his book. Travelers can choose different modes of transportation whichhave advantages and disadvantages. Airplanes are the fastest but also the most expensive.Buses and trains are leexpensive but they soon make you feel cramped and uncomfortable.Ships provide you with comfort unleyou get seasick. Most people can afford traveling by bicycle which although slow can limber up your muscles and get you closer to nature.

写一篇去伦敦的旅行计划请用英语作文?

LONDON, England. A capital city full of art and history. An important political centre. A huge financial market place.英国,伦敦,一座艺术气息和历史氛围浓郁的都城,一个重要的政治中心,一处巨大的金融市场.Whatever you think about London, visiting as a tourist is very different from living there. Each part of London has its own character. Some parts are richer than others, or more industrial, or have better housing.不管你眼中的伦敦是什么样子,以游客的身份去参观旅游和居住在这里有很大的不一样.伦敦每个地方都各有千秋.有的地方富裕,有的地方偏工业化,有的地方则更合适居住.Let's start with the centre, the "Square Mile". This is the oldest part of London. In the past, this is where all financial business was done. Not many people live here, but 300,000 people work here every day.

一次美妙的旅行英文作文?

Today is the first day of our trip. I set off with excitement and happiness.

We started from our mothers school and came to Nanchang Changbei Airport with laughter and laughter all the way, ready to fly.

Finally, when I boarded the plane, I looked at the plane from the passage at the entrance of the plane.

The plane was really big! Compared with the plane, those of us are like little ants. T

he plane is a monster! The planes I have seen are usually white, but I was a little surprised to see this Universiade plane.

The plane is blue and covered with cartoon patterns.

Some of the patterns are like a rectangular jelly, smiling at us.

Some are like laughing jelly. Look, she is trembling with laughter!

我的旅行英语作文过去式40词?

my trip英语作文60字篇1

My tirp to Beijing last year .I with my firend went to Beijing last year .We were had a great time .we climbed the Great wall and took photos of stone animals . We ate rost duck and bought some presentsto my parenets .Finaly,I visit the Palace Museum witn my firends.

我去年去北京的旅行。我和我的朋友去年去了北京。我们玩的很愉快。我们爬长城和拍石头动物的照片。我们北京烤鸭和购买些礼物给我的父母。最后,我和我的朋友参观了故宫。

有关旅游英语作文(用大多数情况下目前时写的)?

Travelling

As we know everyone likes travelling. It can make us relax after working for a long time. Also, it can bring us much happiness and give us more energy. However, not everyone knows the travelling things to pay attention to. Here are some tips.

First, we should prepare well for travelling. For example, we should think about the weather, the ways of transportation, the things we'll take etc.

Second, we had better not go travelling alone. We can go travellinhg with our friends or relatives. Because accidents can happen during the travelling. When we are in need, we can help each other.

Third, we mustn't go to the dangerous places for a trip. It is reported that 百分之80 of the accidents every year happen in those places. So in order to prevent the accidents, we should choose the safer tourist attractions.

In a word, travelling will give us pleasure, however it can also bring us danger. So we must be more careful to deal with it.

我的假期,去了张家界,英语作文60词,小学水平?

IwenttoZhangjiajiethisholiday.Iwenttherewithmyparents.Wetooktheplane.Theweatherwascoolandsunny.Theairwasclean.Wesawbeautifulflowersanddifferenttrees..Weclimbedthemountains.weatedeliciousfood.Wehadagoodtime. 祝你学习进步

想去哪里旅行英语作文5句话

I go to a interesting place,there are lots of peopel.I see many beautiful flowers,and there are many animals.I see some tigers,they are very scary.I also see two elephints,they are petty heavy and big.

译文:我去了一个有趣的地方,那里有不少人。我看到不少美丽的花,那里还有不少动物。我看到一部分老虎,它们很可怕。我还看到两只大象,它们又小又重又大。

I want to go to Paris, France tourism, legend theres a fantastic scene.

Paris is the capital and largest city, is also the political and cultural center of France. Paris is also the province, belong to 75 France France island sector. Paris metropolitan area is the largest European will be one. Historically, from all over the world come to Paris of the young people have various dreams and ambitions, here they have dreams, and have had disappointed, however as what lillke has said: Paris is a unique city.

英语四级备考资料及辅导课程

英语四级免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语四级培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文英语旅行的作文40词,一篇关于旅游经历的英语作文带翻译的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/53901.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语四级栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/yingyukaoshi/yingyusiji/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文英语旅行的作文40词,一篇关于旅游经历的英语作文带翻译和英语四级的相关信息。

英语四级热门资讯推荐

• 英语四级韩国本土每年韩国语考试时间

韩国本土每一年韩国语考试时间? 韩国每一年4次 韩国的1月和11月的只是针对在韩国的外国人 4月和9月还是韩国同多数国家一同考试,考试时间为周六或周日(西方国家) topic考试,各项分别...

• 英语四级往年科三考试全过程顺序,科三刚开始什么时候打火

往年科三考试整个过程顺序? 一、上车准备 上车前先报告考官,检查居民身份证信息,确认正确后,上车,等着系统提示“认证成功”后,下车,关闭车门,逆时针绕车一周,并观察车周围情...

• 英语四级大学校内四级考试

大学校内四级考试? 校内四级比CET4要简单一部分。 在一部分普通大学,假设CET4大四第一学期还没考过,在毕业以前会让你参与校内四级。 校内四级和四级区别? 区别很大。四级大多数情况...

• 英语四级loveyou的缩写是什么,爱你英文怎么写loveyou

loveyou的缩写是什么? loveyou的缩写是“LY”。中文表示:“爱你”。 “LY”(爱你)具体释义请看下方具体内容: 英文缩写词:LY 英文单词:Love you 缩写词中文简要解释:爱你 中文拼音:ài...