表达赞同自己观点的英语作文,求一篇英语的作文题目是对英语的看法怎么写

表达赞同自己观点的英语作文,求一篇英语的作文题目是对英语的看法怎么写

表达赞同自己观点的英语作文?

表示赞同

It is apparent that it is a more sensible choice to…

很明显,……是更为明智的选择。

…should be encouraged, because it is a rewarding journey, promised with

…应鼓励……,因为它所带来的回报奇迹可观,还允许……

It is fair to say that … is a plausible and advisable option for…

求一篇英语的作文,试题是对英语有什么不一样的看法?

In my opinion, English is one of the most important subjects we learn at school. I think it is very important to master English. I believe “A foreign language is a weapon in the struggle of life”.

In order to master English, first, we can read more English articles and recite some useful sentences. Second, we must try to speak more. Chat with your friends in English in your spare time. I believe "Practice makes perfect!"

对某个问题有什么不一样的看法英语作文模板?

大家对X有不一样有什么不一样的看法,有此人觉得观点1,有部分人觉得观点2,就我来说,前者/后者更加重要。

第一,论据1.其次,论据2.最后但同样重要的是:论据3.总而言之,总结观点。作为一个大学生,我认为我应该表决心,或从上面这些文章内容可以觉得预测。

求一篇英语作文,有关如何看待“中式英语”的?

chinglish is a chinese and english to be a one language.like wo say 'how old are you.' in chinglish is means'why always you?'if you say chinglish nobody know what did you said.

freedom英语作文大学?

Everyone is eager to freedom.But not everybody can deal with the freedom.

It is like a bird who want to fly higher than they think can not leave away their families,or like a baby who want to walk by himself,but he is too young to walk.It is said that there are not rules,we can not have a circle.

As we all known,mothers give us bodies and social gives us freedom.But

you should to see the prisoner around us.Do not they need free?We should value our time,love and so on,when they lost their freedom and admire us.Then you know you are very lucky.Sometimes freedom give us courage,sometimes freedom give us belief,but sometimes freedom dissipate us.So we should grasp us,distinguish right from incorrect.

In my opinion,we are eager to freedom,and we should try our best to protect our freedom.At last but not least we should respect ourselves.

雅思英语备考资料及辅导课程

雅思英语免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

雅思英语培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文表达赞同自己观点的英语作文,求一篇英语的作文题目是对英语的看法怎么写的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/52993.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 雅思英语栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/yingyukaoshi/yasituofu/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文表达赞同自己观点的英语作文,求一篇英语的作文题目是对英语的看法怎么写和雅思英语的相关信息。

雅思英语热门资讯推荐

• 雅思英语剑桥雅思真题6test3阅读答案

剑桥雅思真题6test3阅读答案? section1:A.I.J.E.G. Y.NG.NG.NO. B.C.D.D. section2:Ⅶ.Ⅲ.Ⅱ.Ⅰ. N.NG.N.Y.NG.Y. B.C.A. section3:N.Y.Y.NG.Y. A.B.C.A.B glucose.free radicals.preservation 剑桥雅思7阅读test3答案? Passage 1: 1.F 2.T 3....

• 雅思英语grey这个英语单词是什么意思

grey这个英语单词是什么意思? 它等于gray。 a. 1. 灰色的;偏灰的 His hair is gray. 他头发灰白。 2. 灰白头发的[F] He was already gray at 30. 他三十岁时头发就已经灰白了。 3. (指脸因恐惧、生病等)苍白的...

• 雅思英语怎么获得雅思笔,雅思考试笔怎么用的

怎么取得雅思笔? 可以通过参与雅思考试而取得。雅思铅笔就是普通的HB铅笔,雅思考试不用自己带笔,由考试方提供铅笔,考试后铅笔可以由考试人带回,通过这样的办法,可以取得雅思铅...