端午节英语介绍简短10句,端午节英语作文40词带翻译

端午节英语介绍简短10句,端午节英语作文40词带翻译

端午节英语讲解简短10句?

下面这些内容就是端午节的英语讲解,简短10句:

1. The Dragon Boat Festival, also known as Duanwu Festival, is a traditional Chinese festival.

(端午节,又称为龙舟节是中国的一个传统节日。)

2. It falls on the fifth day of the fifth lunar month, which usually falls in May or June in the Western calendar.

(端午节在农历五月初五,一般在西历的五月或六月。)

3. The festival is celebrated to commemorate the patriotic poet Qu Yuan, who drowned himself in the Miluo River over 2,000 years ago.

(端午节是为了纪念爱国诗人屈原,他在往年多年前在汨罗江投江自杀。)

4. People eat zongzi, a traditional Chinese food made of glutinous rice wrapped in bamboo leaves, during the festival.

(大家在节日这个时间段吃粽子,这是一种用糯米和竹叶包裹的传统中国食品。)

5. Dragon boat racing is a popular activity during the festival, with teams racing dragon boats decorated with dragon heads and tails.

(龙舟赛是节日这个时间段的一个流行活动,队伍们在龙头和龙尾装饰的龙舟上比赛。)

6. The festival is also associated with warding off evil spirits and disease, with people hanging herbs and other plants outside their homes.

(端午节也与驱除恶灵和疾病相关,大家会在家门外挂上草药和其他植物。)

7. In addition to China, the festival is also celebrated in other countries with significant Chinese populations, such as Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Singapore.

(除了中国,端午节也在其他华人人口密集的

I like Dragon Boat Festival very much.

when Dragon Boat Festival comes , I often be together with my family to have a big meal-zongzi.There are kinds of fillings in zongzi.

端午节英语作文40词?

Dragon Boat Festival is China's traditional festivals. Dragon Boat Festival is the fifth day of Lunar New Year in May that day. In the Dragon Boat Festival, we can eat dumplings。The Dragon Boat Festival is to commemorate the great poet Qu Yuan in ancient China born, and it symbolizes family reunion.

端午节是我们国内的传统节日。端午节是农历五月初五那一天。在端午节,我们可以吃粽子

端午节是为了纪念中国古代伟大诗人屈原而诞生的,它象征着家人团聚。

向外国人讲解端午节的英语作文?

The Dragon Boat Festival is a traditional Chinese festival.In ancient times, there was a poet named Qu Yuan, who felt sad because he could not save the decline of his country and jumped into the river.In order to prevent the fish from eating Qu Yuans body, people threw zongzi into the river .Now on the Dragon Boat Festival, we all eat zongzi and row dragon boats to commemorate Qu Yuan.If you come to China, I will invite you to eat Zongzi.

往年中考英语作文 端午节?

Dragon Boat Festival, often known as Tuen Ng Festival or Duan Wu Festival, is a traditional Chinese festival held on the fifth day of the fifth month of the Chinese calendar.

Dragon Boat festival memorializes the Chinese poet Qu Yuan.

He committed suicide by drowning himself in a river because he was disgusted by the corruption of the Chu government.

People sat on dragon boats, and tried to scare the fishes away by the thundering sound of drums.Hence, toady we sail the dragon boats to celebrate this festival.

Also, people eat zongzi (the food originally intended to feed the fishes) in memory of Qus dramatic death

有关端午的英语手抄报的主要内容?

端午节英语手抄报内容

Dragon Boat race

Traditions At the center of this festival are the dragon boat races. Competing teams drive their colorful dragon boats forward to the rhythm of beating drums. These exciting races were inspired by the villager's valiant attempts to rescue Chu Yuan from the Mi Lo river. This tradition has remained unbroken for centuries.

Tzung Tzu

A very popular dish during the Dragon Boat festival is tzung tzu. This tasty dish consists of rice dumplings with meat, peanut, egg yolk, or other fillings wrapped in bamboo leaves. The tradition of tzung tzu is meant to remind us of the village fishermen scattering rice across the water of the Mi Low river in order to appease the river dragons so that they would not devour Chu Yuan.

Dragon Boat Festival, often known as T uen Ng Festival or Duan Wu Festival, is a traditional Chinese festival held on the fifth day of the fifth month of the Chines e calendar. It is also known as the Doub le Fifth.[citation needed] It has since bee n celebrated, in various ways, in other p arts of East Asia as well, most notably K orea.The exact origins of Duan Wu are uncle ar, but one traditional view holds that th e festival memorializes the Chinese poe t Qu Yuan of the Warring States Period. He committed suicide by drowning hims elf in a river because he was disgusted by the corruption of the Chu governmen t. The local people, knowing him to be a good man, decided to throw food into th e river to feed the fishes to prevent them from eating Qu's body. They also sat on dragon boats, and tried to scare the fish es away by the thundering sound of dru ms aboard the boat and the fierce looki ng dragon-head in the front of the boat.

端午节英语句子?

闻着粽子香,思念漂过江,你我相隔几百里,端午节里更想你!因为我想和你一起分享端午节的快乐。祝你永远比我快乐!  Smelling zongzi incense, river, thoughts drifted apart, you and I in hundreds of Dragon Boat Festival more miss you! Because I want to share with the Dragon Boat Festival happiness. May you always be happy than me.  收到本条信息时,请打开窗,抬头望天,你会看见一只长得像我,背着背篓,累得够呛的吉祥鸟,请接过沉重的背蒌,里面装满我送你的端午节祝福!  This information was received, please open the window, looked at day, you will see a long like me, carrying my basket,'m dead-beat on the auspicious birds, please grasp heavy back trichosanthis, filled with the Dragon Boat Festival I send your blessing!  假设幸福是海洋,你就是海里的鱼;假设幸福是天空,你就是飞翔的鸟;假设幸福是高山,你就是峰顶的松;假设幸福就是这个粽子,那你就是吃粽子的人!  If happiness is the ocean, you are the fish of the sea; If happiness is the sky, you're flying bird; If happiness is mountains, you are the summit of pine; If happiness is the zongzi, that you are eating zongzi person!  我非粽叶你非米,却仍然要一层一层裹住你,你非牙齿我非米,却仍然要一生一世粘着你,粽中有米终有数,可我对你的祝福数不尽,祝你端午节快乐!  I must be leaves you the meters, but still want a layer is wrapped you, you are not teeth, but still I can not meters to stick to you life in meters, cast for, can end my wish for you is countless, wish you happy Dragon Boat Festival!  1、一条短信息,祝福一串串:端午节到了,祝快快乐乐,开开心心;健健康康,高效;团团圆圆,恩恩爱爱;和和美美,红红火火!  a short message, bless strings: Dragon Boat Festival arrived, wish happy, a happy heart; Healthy, unwind; Completely round, boon conjugal love; HeHeMeiMei, thriving!

相关端午节的英文四级作文?

The Dragon Boat Festival ,also called the Duanwu Festival ,is celebrated on the fifth day of the fifth month according to theChinese calendar. People always eat rice dumplings and watch dragon boat races to celebrate it.

The festival is best known for its dragon-boat races,especially in the southern places where there are many rivers and lakes. It isvery popular.

The rice dumpling is made of glutinous rice,meat and so on. You can eat different kinds of rice dumplings.They are very delicious.

And Dragon Boat Festival is for Qu Yuan. He is an honest minister who is said to have committed suicide by drowning himself in a river.

Overall, the Dragon Boat Festival is very interesting!

英语备考资料及辅导课程

英语免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文端午节英语介绍简短10句,端午节英语作文40词带翻译的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/51317.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/zhongxue/yingyu/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文端午节英语介绍简短10句,端午节英语作文40词带翻译和英语的相关信息。

英语热门资讯推荐