mydream作文25词,mydream英语作文120字带翻译

mydream作文25词,mydream英语作文120字带翻译

mydream作文25词?

My dream is to go around the world, without worrying about the money, worrying about the problem in job, just go anywhere I want, staying anyplace for as long as I like.

求my dream英语作文120字左右,带翻译,期望别雷同?

My dream

I have a sweet dream ,in my dream is to become a doctor.

Every one has his dream. Some want to be teachers,others want to be scientists.But i belive a good doctor can to make the world haelthy.It's important.

When people ask me why?I always told them,healthy is all,the world healthy is our humen's rich.

A good doctor can save people' s lives. From then on I decided to become a doctor. I know it is not easy to be a doctor.But I am determined to study hard. I am sure my dream will come true.

我的梦想

我有一个甜甜的梦想,在我的梦里我是一名医生。

每个人都拥有自己的梦想,有部分人想做老师,有部分人想成为科学家。但是,我相信一名好的医生可以让整个世界都保持健康,这非常的重要。

当有人问我为什么时,我总是告诉他们健康非常的重要,世界的健康才是我们人类的财富。

一名好的医生可以救命,从那时候启动我想做一名医生。我清楚成为一名医生依然不会容易。但是,我决定好好学习才可以让我的梦想成真。

mydream体育英语作文?

My dream is to be a professional basketball player. I have a great passion for basketball since when i am little. And i always spent my free time playing basketball. Basketball is my life, it might be the only reason why i live. Sometimes i wander if i was born to play basketball, and no matter what, i will persue this dream. One of this days, i will make a great career as a basketball player and when that comes, i will be proud.

以my dream job写一篇80词左右的作文,讲解自己对未来的?

My dream Job

I am a fourteen-year-old boy,a middle school student in Chang jiang Middle School.Although All of us are students now,I believe every student can speak out his or her dream job in the future.My dream job is to be a doctor.I want to be a famous doctor in the future.I like to help patients and let them healthy.

The doctors work will be busy but interesting.My teacher said I was good at biology and Chinese.But I still need to improve my English,too,then I can read medical knowledges in English and the patients from all over the world can get my helps.

有关跳舞的梦想的英语作文?

MY DREAM

Everyone has a dream and so do I. You may ask me what dream do I have, and here is the answer. I'm a girl major in dancing, and my dream is to become a great dancer around the world one day. I know it's not easy to realise, but I have the motive to improve myself.

I love dancing, and I practise it a lot in the class and in my spare time. As the old saying goes, practise makes perfect. I know I'm not outstanding now, but the thing will change if I take my heart in it! I hope my dream will come true one day.

my dream 结尾咋写?

I hope my dream could come true and I will do everything step by step to make it possible.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文mydream作文25词,mydream英语作文120字带翻译的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/51083.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语作文栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/zuowenciju/yingyuzuowen/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文mydream作文25词,mydream英语作文120字带翻译和英语作文的相关信息。

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文mydream作文25词,mydream英语作文120字带翻译

mydream作文25词? My dream is to go around the world, without worrying about the money, worrying about the problem in job, just go anywhere I want, staying anyplace for as long as I like. 求my dream英语作文120字左右,带翻译,期望别雷...

• 英语作文英语介绍一个超牛黑科技作文

英语讲解一个超牛黑科技作文? 有关科技的英语作文1 In the modern time, the growth of technology is increasingly developed. More and more people don’t use their brains when there is no need to use other instruments. Too much peo...