初三英语作文MyChanges

初三英语作文MyChanges

初三英语作文MyChanges?

My changes in the last three years

As time goes by ,everybody have changed . So have I.Let me tell you something about me and my changes!

Three years ago ,I entered my middle school.But I wasn't interested in study at all . I didn't listen to teachers carefully and I didn't do my homework .So I always got bad grades .That made me parents and teachers sad .

But one day ,my mother talked to me.She said :When I was young ,I have no chance to enter the school.But I still dream I can study .I hope you can achieve my dream .I believe you are always a good boy ,you can make it!

What my mother said impressed me a lot .From then ,I started to change myself .I started to listen to teachers and do my homework carefully.I gave up playing computer games .Three years later ,I get good grades ,and I will go to a good high school to achieve my and my mother's dream!

You can see ,how great changes I have made .You may think it's impossible to make such great change in three years . But I'd say love can change a person and hard-working can make a person successful!

英语作文somechangesinmylife初三?

There have been many changes in my life. With the development of the economy my life is better off.

For the clothing I have spare money to buy sorts of pretty clothes.

But in the past there were fewer clothes in my wardrobe.

For the food I usually had traditional Chinese food for every meal rice noodles or streamed ban with one or two light dishes even preserved pickles.

Nowadays I can afford any delicious food including western foods.

For the housing I have moved from a cramped and gloomy room to a big and bright flat.

For the getting around I rode an old bike on my way to work a year ago. At present I drive my private car to travel.

I believe my life will be better and better in the future.

mychoice英语作文初二初三?

Its my choice to be a teacher. I love teaching and I hope my personal efforts can make children realize their dreams. I have made up my mind to practice teaching in the future so I have to work hard now so that I can get ideal grades.

感到温暖的事英语作文初三?

It was a sunny day in last July.I felt relaxing because of the weather .So I pland to play football with my friends. I run so quickly that I couldnt see a hole in the road.I hurt my right knee.Iwas so sad.My friends saw me fall down and they took me to the hospital quickly.Thanks to my friends,I was sared by the doctor in time.

After that,Ill help others like my friends help me.

有关机会的英语作文初三?

Crisis and opportunity are only one word apart, but the deep meaning is thousands of miles apart. However, if we can find the opportunity in the crisis, instead of focusing on the danger and difficulty, I think the result will be very different.

Opportunities are always hidden in the crisis and need our discovery. Just as the world does not lack beauty, but the eyes to find beauty, now I replace world and beauty with crisis and opportunity. I hope all of us can find more opportunities.

令人开心具体经历英语作文初三?

I spent a very happy Spring Festival this year, because I traveled to Yanjiang, Zhuhai and Zhongshan.

It was a very special journey for me, for it was the first time that I had traveled by plane. It was the first time that I had enjoyed myself at the seaside had seen the beautiful Macao. And, it was also the first time that I had spent the New Years Day outside.

When I was in Yanjiang, I had a great time with my brother. We climbed the mountains, visited some parks, walked around the downtown area and spent the happiest time on Hailing Island.

On February 10th, I went to Zhuhai. I was happy in Zhuhai, because my former classmate kept a good company with me. We visited so many interesting places, such as Xiangzhou Port, Gongbei Port, Shijingshan Park, Haibin Park and so on. We also traveled around Macao by ship. It was very exciting.

After my two-day trip in Zhuhai, I went to visit my best friend in Zhongshan. We toured around the city on the day and chatted with each other happily at night. Both of us enjoyed ourselves very much.

This was the golden time in my life, so I’ll keep it in my memory forever.

英语备考资料及辅导课程

英语免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文初三英语作文MyChanges的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/49038.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/zhongxue/yingyu/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文初三英语作文MyChanges和英语的相关信息。

TAG标签:

初三英语作文mychanges       英语作文somechangesinmyl       英语作文中考   

英语热门资讯推荐

• 英语初三英语作文MyChanges

初三英语作文MyChanges? My changes in the last three years As time goes by ,everybody have changed . So have I.Let me tell you something about me and my changes! Three years ago ,I entered my middle school.But I wasn't interested in study at a...

• 英语往年佛山一模时间推迟了吗,23年佛山一模

往年佛山一模时间延期了吗? 是的。 受疫情影响,佛山义务教育阶段学校本学期不可以再举行线上和线下的期末测试;高一、高二年级的期末考将会在往年1月9日至11日进行,佛山高三一模统考...

• 英语往年成都中考英语,往年成都中考试卷有几套题

往年成都中考英语? 往年成都市中考英语考试试卷卷立足学科核心素养,着眼学科思维,为我们全体学员呈现四颗“心”。出题精巧显匠心,考试试卷无声传情意。这套以“四心观世界,五...