如何做一名文明中学生英语作文,文明出行,从不闯红灯做起英语作文

如何做一名文明中学生英语作文,文明出行,从不闯红灯做起英语作文

如何做一名文明中学生英语作文?

To be a polite middle-school-student,we'll have to do a lot of things. First,we can't throw rubbish everywhere. We must throw them in the rubbish bins. Littering is not a good habit. Second, we shall speak politely. We shall respect the others. Third, behave well. We should be kind to others, warm-hearted to everyone, and generous to our friends.That's some tips for you to be a polite middle-school-student.

文明出行,从不闯红灯做起的英语作文?

可以这样写,第一用英语对文明出行,从不闯红灯做起,进行直切主题式的描写。

其次用英语对不文明行为的危害进行举例说明,以突出文明出行,从不闯红灯做起的重要性。最后用英语对,文明出行,从不闯红灯做起的行为进行总结,并发起倡议。

初三的《做文明市人》的英语作文80字左右?

A rainy Day

the weather was so bad today as well as my mood.i failed in my test and was scolded by my teacher.i was so upset because i had try my best and spent a lot of time doing exercise.to make things worse,it started to rain when the class is over.

i stared at the gray sky,wondering whether i should to run in the rain.suddenly, someone patted my shoulder.i turned back immediately and find it was my best friend.saying nothing,he give me his umbrella with a smile.i felt so moved and warm.

健康文明的生活方法初中英语作文?

There is some suggestion.Firstly,we can keep excise every day.It seems difficult for our basy life ,but,in fact ,when we walk to school or just play with our pet doog we are doing excise.seondly,we need a balanced diet.Food play an important part in our life,it decided whether our life style healthy.Last but metter,we need to insist.For a period of time you will find you are more healthy

最喜欢的景点英语作文50字?

Zhouzhuang,one of the most famous water townships in China,situated in Kunshan City which is only 30 kilometers(18 miles) southeast of Suzhou.

It is noted for its profound cultural background,the well preserved ancient residential houses,the elegant watery views and the strong local colored traditions and customs. In the Spring and Autumn Period , Zhouzhuang was a part of the fief Yaocheng and called Zhenfengli.

in 1086 during the Northern Song Dynasty,Zhouzhuang got its present name as a memorial of the donor.

My favourite place is the Great Wall. It is more than ten thousand kilometers,like a long dragon flying among the mountains,which is the most famous interest of China.It is a symbol of Chinese civilization, has been playing an important role in the history and culture of China. When i saw the Great Wall for the first time,i was shocked by its view.I like the Great Wall, it is my favourite place.

我最喜欢的地方是长城。它是一万多公里,像一条龙,在群山之中飞,这是中国最著名的景点,它是中华文明的象征,在中国的历史和文化中起着重要的作用。当我首次看到长城时,我很震惊,我喜欢长城,这是我最喜欢的地方

英语备考资料及辅导课程

英语免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文如何做一名文明中学生英语作文,文明出行,从不闯红灯做起英语作文的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/47758.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/zhongxue/yingyu/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文如何做一名文明中学生英语作文,文明出行,从不闯红灯做起英语作文和英语的相关信息。

英语热门资讯推荐