初中生涯总结英语作文,百年奋进,时代有我英语作文

初中生涯总结英语作文,百年奋进,时代有我英语作文

初中生涯总结英语作文?

My life at junior school was meaningful. I have made many friends and something important to me was that I learned how to solve?problem by myself. This period at school has taught me a lot and I will never forget this special time.

初中英语作文 百年奋进,时代有我?

Life is a mirror. If we smile to her, she would also return the happiness to us. But if we cry, she would be disappointed.

Therefore, we should be positive toward life, so as to get happiness.

Actually, happiness is everywhere if we keep a good attitude. As we keep a good mood, our world will be a sunny land, which is resounded with soft music.

However, if we are pessimists, well find our world is full of darkness.

While on the other side, happiness is not a destination but a journey. Because theres no paradise at all, but we can make a paradise if were hard-working and intelligent.

So we should work like we dont need money, smile like weve never been hurt, and perform ourselves like no one can see us.

初中英语作文 我最喜欢的衣服?

我最喜欢的衣服是我的校服。

My favourite clothes are my school uniform.

它是蓝色的,他可以是天空的蓝色,也可是大海的蓝色,他对我们都很包容。

It is blue, he can be the blue of the sky, can also be the blue of the sea, he is very tolerant of us.

每天穿着它都可以有一个好心态感觉,每天都可以看见蓝蓝的天空,广阔的大海一样。

Wearing it every day can have a good mood feeling, every day can see the blue sky, the vast sea.

放学那一瞬间,全部考生都身穿校服走出校门就像大海的浪一样,让人波涛汹涌。

After school that moment, all the students are wearing uniforms out of the school gate like the waves of the sea, let a person choppy.

My favorite clothes

I think many girls have a lot of clothes in their clothespresses(衣橱),so do i of course.But in my all clothes,my fovorite one is a pink dress,i like it most is no because its beauty or its price,I like it is because it was the present my mother bought to me.

It was my birthday that day,but I didnt tell my mother,I thought she could remeber. Depressedly,she said nothing to me,and kept doing her houseworks.I stayed in my room the whole day.Until in the evening,my mom knocked my door,I opened,a big birthday cake appeared in front of my eyes.Happy Birthday!surprise!she said,and gave a dress as my present.I was so happy and hug her tightly.

So,everytime i see this dress,i think about that birthday,and i like to wear it though its old,just like mother,as time goes by,she becomes older,but her love to daughter is becoming deeper and deeper.Thats why i like the dress.Do you have any clothes can call back treature memories?

写初中生活收获的英语作文?

Three years in your life, learning, friendship aspects of learning on harvest and the feeling life care on the good habits learning how to learn, acquisition rich knowledge, tired but enrich friendship learn to get along with people, and friends

英语备考资料及辅导课程

英语免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文初中生涯总结英语作文,百年奋进,时代有我英语作文的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/46679.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/zhongxue/yingyu/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文初中生涯总结英语作文,百年奋进,时代有我英语作文和英语的相关信息。

TAG标签:

初中生涯总结英语作文       初中英语作文百年奋进时代有我       百年奋进       时代有我英语作文       初中优秀英语作文   

英语热门资讯推荐