关于旅游和美食的英语作文

关于旅游和美食的英语作文

有关旅游和美食的英语作文?

I went hiking to a mountain with my friends last summer. It was a good trip at the beginning but something unexpected happened on the half way. One of my friends suddenly felt a terrible pain in his stomach and he couldn't move any further. Nobody knew what to do. One girl tried to call her mum with her mobile phone but there was no signal in the mountain area.

写一篇英语作文有关旅游的?

It is exciting to visit different places. As you travel, you will see beautiful sceneries typical of the region. Besides, you can meet and make friends with people of different colors and races. Finally, you can get to know the customs and living habits of the local people. Today people are so fond of travelling that tourism has become one of the faster growing industries in most countries.  The main reason why people travel is, perhaps, for pleasure. For example, having worked hard throughout the weekdays, people will find a widened trip to the nearby mountains or beaches a real relaxation. For another example, spending an annual holiday travelling abroad is an especially satisfying experience for those who do not have much of an opportunity to be away from their homelands. When people return from their travel, they will generally feel fresh and energetic, ready to work harder.  这是令人兴奋的访问不一样的地方。当你旅行时,您会看到该地区典型的美丽景色。除开这点你能满足,并与不一样颜色和种族的人交朋友。最后,您可以了解海关和当地人民的生活习惯。今天,大家是如此的喜欢旅游,旅游业已成为迅速增长在相当大一部分国家的产业之一。  主要的因素是旅游的人,也许是为了消遣。举例来说,经过了整个平时间努力,大家会找到扩大去附近山区或沙滩一个真正的放松。再例如,每一年的开支出外旅游度假是那些特别令人满意具体经历谁没有一个很大的机会从自己的家园了。当大家从他们的旅行回来,他们会普遍感到新鲜和活力,随时准备努力工作。

vr旅游英语作文?

Traveling alone-

i like traveling alone.I can decide where to go,where to have a meal,whether camping or not,which company to travle with;.When I am traveling alone,I can enjoy the beauty of the nature by myself ,do what I want ,arrange my time as my will,relax my whole body and my mind completely.without thinking the tourist guides hurry up orders and numerous shopping items.

Traveling alone is the best way to relax.But there are still something I should concern about.first,to select a safe routine,and then to prepare for food,drinking water,if I drive a car,i have to make sure my car works well.The biggest problem for travling alone is emergencies.i always spend a lot of time thinking how to deal with such things.But,travling alone is really amazin

大多数情况下过去时旅游英语作文70字?

I went to Beidaihe with my parents last Sunday. It was a sunny day. It took us about an hour to get there by bus. When we arrived there, there were thousand of people. We walked on the beach for about two hours and picked up lots of beautiful shells. We also went boating and fishing. At noon we ate delicious sea food. We also took lots of pictures. It was really a wonderful day. We really had a good time.

难忘的沙滩旅行英语作文?

My Beach Trip

When I was a primary school student, my family and I took a trip to five cities which were in the south of China。

First, we came to Nanjing by plane。 That was the first time I had taken the plane and it took us an hour and a half to get there。 We arrived in Nanjing in the morning。 At 11:30 we went to a restaurant to have lunch。 The food tasted delicious。 In the afternoon we went to “Zhongshanling”。 It was the place that preserve the tomb of Mr。 Sugshan。

The next day, we came to Wuxi and then Suzhou where we visited the region of rivers and lakes of “周庄”。 It was a beautiful and old place。 The house there were along the river and the women always washed clothes at the bank。The fourth day, we came to Hangzhou where We visited “The West Lake。 It was very beautiful and the water was clear 。 As we all know, Hangzhou is famous for silk and tea, so we bought some beautiful silk and famous tea of “龙井”。The last place that we visited was Shanghai

英语旅游作文一篇开心一篇不开心?

有关旅游的英语作文带翻译(一)

It is exciting to visit different places. As you travel, you will see beautiful sceneries typical of the region. Besides, you can meet and make friends with people of different colors and races. Finally, you can get to know the customs and living habits of the local people. Today people are so fond of travelling that tourism has become one of the faster growing industries in most countries.

这是令人兴奋的访问不一样的地方。当你旅行时,您会看到该地区典型的美丽景色。除开这点你能满足,并与不一样颜色和种族的人交朋友。最后,您可以了解海关和当地人民的生活习惯。今天,大家是如此的喜欢旅游,旅游业已成为迅速增长在相当大一部分国家的产业之一。

The main reason why people travel is, perhaps, for pleasure. For example, having worked hard throughout the weekdays, people will find a widened trip to the nearby mountains or beaches a real relaxation. For another example, spending an annual holiday travelling abroad is an especially satisfying experience for those who do not have much of an opportunity to be away from their homelands. When people return from their travel, they will generally feel fresh and energetic, ready to work harder.

旅游过去式英语作文80词?

The morning of April 8th, we are a pedestrian bus ride to Zhangqiu, arriving there, we first divided the dormitory, I divided in 115 quarters, in the first day, we are familiar with the surrounding environment, and had a health education class, the next few days. We went fishing, pottery, do carnations, sewing bag, wall climbing escape. The afternoon of April 12th, we and unable to part from the left, we will never forget the day.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文关于旅游和美食的英语作文的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/44184.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语作文栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/yingyukaoshi/yingyuzuowen/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文关于旅游和美食的英语作文和英语作文的相关信息。

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文关于旅游和美食的英语作文

有关旅游和美食的英语作文? I went hiking to a mountain with my friends last summer. It was a good trip at the beginning but something unexpected happened on the half way. One of my friends suddenly felt a terrible pain in his stomach and...

• 英语作文中考英语作文格式分成几份

中考英语作文格式分成几份? 我是初中英语老师,多年批阅试卷子,据我经验,中考英语作文多数分成三份 英语作文大多数情况下考什么类型? 英语作文中考大多数情况下考记叙文与书信多...

• 英语作文关于去敬老院的英语作文50词

有关去敬老院的英语作文50词? I had a great time last Sunday, We went to the nursing home with Miss Li last Sunday. When they 去养老院英语作文5句话? Today my classmates and I went to the Home for the Elderly to have our deepes...

• 英语作文火灾之后英语作文,山上的火灾

火灾后面英语作文 After the fire Were going to rebuild our home together Tidy up the ruins Pick up ones spirits 城市里的一座山出现了火灾,起因是一个路人乱丢烟头英语作文? 城市里的一座山出现了火灾,起因是一...