急求英语作文(关于大学申请书),出国留学申请流程英语范文怎么写

急求英语作文(关于大学申请书),出国留学申请流程英语范文怎么写

急求英语作文(有关大学申请书)?

英语作文(有关大学申请书):

1、留学申请信(Application for Admittance)

Dear Sir,

I am going to graduate from Department of Computer in Huabei University in June next year.I am very eager to enter the Graduate School of your university next fall to study applied computer for Ph.D.degree.

I would appreciate it very much if you would send me a graduate catalog of your university and any other necessary information,and also a set of application forms for admission.Thank you for your kind assistance.

Sincerely yours,

Wang Feng

2、

Dear Sir,

I was very interested in your advertisement in today's edition of The Evening Post and I should like to apply to be a member of the Amazon Expedition team.

I am twenty-three years old and have an honors degree in Botany from Bath

University. Since leaving university I have been working in a research laboratory but my contract comes to an end in six weeks. I would particularly like to join the expedition for the opportunity it would give me to study the plant life of the area.

I enjoy several outdoor activities including rowing and rock climbing and I consider myself to be both fit and healthy enough to undertake such an expedition.

If you would like me to attend an interview, I would be able to come at any time convenient to you, (J1) my employers have agreed to give me time off for the purpose.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

Lily Ma

出国留学申请流程英语范文?

下面这些内容就是出国留学申请范文

My name is Li Hua. All of my life I have lived in Hangzhou. I was born here seventeen years ago.

I am a senior middle school student in Hangzhou No. 1 Middle School and will graduate in June this year. My parents own and work a small travel agency here. I also work there during my summer vacation.

During my first year in senior middle school, our family moved into a new neighbourhood. I liked my new school, and I made a lot of friends there. I became interested in music and also joined the gymnastics team of our school.

Now I am beginning to think more and more about my future. I would like to be a translator. To do that I will have to study in your university to improve my language skills. I am looking forward to the future.

写去英国学校就读的申请书的一封电子邮件英语作文?

My name is Li Hua. All of my life I have lived in Hangzhou. I was born here seventeen years ago.

I am a senior middle school student in Hangzhou No. 1 Middle School and will graduate in June this year. My parents own and work a small travel agency here. I also work there during my summer vacation.

During my first year in senior middle school, our family moved into a new neighbourhood. I liked my new school, and I made a lot of friends there. I became interested in music and also joined the gymnastics team of our school.

Now I am beginning to think more and more about my future. I would like to be a translator. To do that I will have to study in your university to improve my language skills. I am looking forward to the future.

留学攻略备考资料及辅导课程

留学攻略免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

留学攻略培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文急求英语作文(关于大学申请书),出国留学申请流程英语范文怎么写的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/44036.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 留学攻略栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/chuguoliuxue/liuxuegonglue/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文急求英语作文(关于大学申请书),出国留学申请流程英语范文怎么写和留学攻略的相关信息。

留学攻略热门资讯推荐

• 留学攻略为什么不建议去日本留学

何不建议去日本留学? 1.和国内社会脱节,每一次回国都认为国内变化好快。对国内经济形势什么的很不敏感。 2.日本就职,传统是年功序列制其实就是常说的凭资历拿工资,而且,外国人超...

• 留学攻略大学休学等于留级吗,留级对大学生有什么影响吗

大学休学等于留级吗? 休学期没有一年,原则上可以在本年级复学。休学期满一年的,一定是会留级的。休学这个时间段学校保留学生学籍。休学期限大多数情况下为一学年,出国探亲或留学...

• 留学攻略黄兴家训,寄小读者冰心阅读题及答案

黄兴家训? 黄兴写下“无我”的家训勉励自己和家人。历经百年,“笃实”、“无我”四个大字也还是悬挂在黄兴故居的正厅之上,更鲜活于黄家后代的举手投足当中。 “他是一个很注重要节...

• 留学攻略瑞典留学移民容易吗,瑞典留学签证存款证明要求

瑞典留学移民容易吗? 不算容易。 通过留学而达到瑞典移民。外籍博士生学满四年就可以取得瑞典永居,同时外籍本科生和硕士生在毕业后面将得到六个月的签证延长,以便让他们在当地找寻...