mybedroom英语作文5句话,我的房间英语作文6句带翻译

mybedroom英语作文5句话,我的房间英语作文6句带翻译

mybedroom英语作文5句话?

The favourite place in my house is my bedroom. My bedroom is light blue in coloured. My parents let me decide the colour of my room when they were renovating the house. It is my favourite colour. It reminds me of the sky and the beautiful sea.

My bedroom has a big and comfortable bed, i put some of my favourite soft toys on the bed as well. Besides sleeping, i also do my homework and play computer games in the room, i have a study table and a computer in my room. I spend most of my time in my bedroom while i am at home.

大概意思:

在我家里,我最喜欢的地方就是我的房间。我的房间是浅蓝色的。当爸妈装修房子时,他们让我决定我房间的颜色。它是我最喜爱的颜色因为它令我想起蓝天和美里的海洋。

《我的房间》英语作文例句,五六句就好?

This is a photo of my bedroom.There is a wardrobe in my bedroom.It is blue.And there is a desk in front of the wardrobe.It is yellow.I like it very much.There is a bed in my bedroom,too.It is very clern.Oh,and there is a photo of my family.It is on the wall.What is this?It is a bookcase.There are some books on it.This is my bedroom,I think it is very beautiful!

讲解我的房间英语作文用there are或there is?

都可以用,重要看你组织的语言,和想表达的意思。

There are…是复数句数,表示有不止一样的东西存在。

There is…是单数句型,表示仅一件物品的存在。

应该注意的是,There be句型是主谓就近原则,即最靠近be的主语(物体)是单数,则be用is。若最靠近be的主语(物体)是复数,则be用are。

例如,讲解房间内设施和佈置时,

我的房间里有一张桌子和两把椅子。

There is a table and two chairs in my room.

墙上有两幅画和一张地图。

There are two puctures and a map on the wall.

My room

Look, I have a nice room.come and have a look.

Its small and nice.There is a big bed, a small desk,a shelf and a closet .The bed is near desk.There is a shelf near the closet too. My good books are in the shelf.I like the books very much.There is a big board on the wall.I often write and draw pictures on the board.

Oh, my bed room is too beautiful.I like it very much.Do you like my bedroom?Can you tell me about your badroom?

讲解我的房间英语作文40词?

Ihavealovelybedroom.   我有一间漂亮的卧室。   Thereisabigbedinmyroom.   有一个大床在我的房间。   Therearesomeshoesunderthebed.   有一部分鞋子在床底下。   Thereisayellowdeskinmyroom.   有一个黄色的书桌在我的房间。   Therearesomepensonthedesk.   有一部分钢笔在书桌上。   Thebedahddeskarenearthewindow.   床和书桌靠近窗户。   Thebedisnexttothedesk.   床紧挨着书桌。   Therearesomewardrobeinmyroom.   有哪些衣柜在我的房间。   Therearesomeclothesonthewardrobe.   有一部分衣服在衣柜里面。   Ihaveabookcaseintheroom.   我有一个书架在房间里。   Ilikereading bookverymuch.   我很喜欢读书。   Doyoulikereadingbook?   你喜欢读书吗?   Mybedroomissonice.Ilikeit.   我的卧室很好。我喜欢它。

I have a lovely bedroom.     我有一间漂亮的卧室 。     There is a big bed in my room.     有一个大床在我的房间。     There are some shoes under the bed.     有一部分鞋子在床底下。     There is a yellow desk in my room.     有一个黄色的书桌在我的房间。     There are some pens on the desk.     有一部分钢笔在书桌上。     The bed ahd desk are near the window.     床和书桌靠近窗户。     The bed is next to the desk.     床紧挨着书桌。     There are some wardrobe in my room.    有哪些衣柜在我的房间。     There are some clothes on the wardrobe.     有一部分衣服在衣柜里面。     I have a bookcase in the room.     我有一个书架在房间里。     I like reading book very much.     我很喜欢读书。     Do you like reading book?     你喜欢读书吗?     My bedroom is so nice.I like it.     我的卧室很好。我喜欢它。

5句作文我的房子英文?

My bedroom(我的房间)

My room is small but very beautiful,there is a big bed,a TV setin front of the bed,there is a desk in front of the TV set,there is a computer,there are two windows in the room,with curtains.This is my room.翻译:我的房间不大但很漂亮,这里有张大床,在床的前面有一个电视机,电视机旁有一个书桌,上面有一个电脑,这个房间里有两扇窗户,都附带窗帘.这是我的房间.

写一篇自己房间的英语作文?

Look , I have a nice room . Come and have a look . It’s small and nice . There is a big bed , a small desk , a shelf and a closet . The bed is near the desk . There is a shelf near the closet too . Many good books are in the shelf . I like the books very much . Oh , yes , There is a big board on the wall . I often write and draw pictures on the board .

Oh , My bedroom is too beautiful . I like it very much . Do you like my bedroom? Can you tell me about your beroom , please ?

看,我有一个舒适的房间,过来看一看,它小而漂亮,那有一张大床,一张小桌,一个书架和衣柜,床在桌子旁边,书架也在衣柜旁边,不少好的书都在书架上,我很喜欢书,哦,是的,那有一个大的黑板在墙上,我常常写和画一部分图片在黑板上.

哦,我的卧室是太学漂亮了,我很喜欢它,你喜欢我的卧室吗,请你能告诉我你的卧室吗?

讲解我的房间英语20词?

My bed room is very nice. There is a desk near the window. There are many books on the desk. My bed is near the desk. There is a chair beside the bed. There are two pictures on the wall. There is a map of China between the pictures. I do my homework and have a rest in my room. I love it very much.

雅思英语备考资料及辅导课程

雅思英语免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

雅思英语培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文mybedroom英语作文5句话,我的房间英语作文6句带翻译的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/43974.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 雅思英语栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/yingyukaoshi/yasituofu/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文mybedroom英语作文5句话,我的房间英语作文6句带翻译和雅思英语的相关信息。

雅思英语热门资讯推荐

• 雅思英语mybedroom英语作文5句话,我的房间英语作文6句带翻译

mybedroom英语作文5句话? The favourite place in my house is my bedroom. My bedroom is light blue in coloured. My parents let me decide the colour of my room when they were renovating the house. It is my favourite colour. It reminds me of the s...

• 雅思英语英语环境描写的高分句子,l开头的英文短句唯美

英语环境描写的高分句子? 1. Only by changing the way we treat the environment can we get along well with it.Only by saving the environment can save ourselves. 唯有改变对待环境的方法,才可以与之相处融洽。唯有节约环...

• 雅思英语有(单数)用英语怎样写,有一个的英文是什么

有(单数)用英语怎样写? 单数和复数在第一和第二人称差不多的,唯有在第三人称单数,而且,时态是大多数情况下目前时或目前完成时时,才会明显不同。 He has many dogs. 他养了不少狗。 We(...

• 雅思英语酒店英文怎么写,住酒店正式的说法是什么

酒店英文怎么写? 几种英文单词 (1) [Hotels]∶住的地方 (2) [Public house]∶喝酒的地方 (3) [Hotel] 〈方〉∶很大而设准备好的旅馆 (4)[Guesthouse] :住宿的地方,与宾馆近义 酒店与汽车旅馆的主要分别是...