英语口语面试常见问题及答案

英语口语面试常见问题及答案

英语口语面试常见问题及答案?

How would you describe your personality?

-I am outgoing person,I like communicating with others.

Whats your greatest strength?

-I am good at studying,reading books is my hobby.

英语口语面试应答技巧?

口语面试的问题及回答技巧:

1.采取S.T.A.R法回答,即Situation(事情背景),Task(任务),Action(行动),Result(结果);

2.注意语气平和;

3.面对复杂的问题,要保持冷静,不要时间太早跳入结论;

4.尽可能用客观数据作为你的论据,而不是主观判断;

5.简明扼要,不要长篇大论。

往年高中毕业考试英语口试什么时候开通网上报名?

陕西外语口试4月10日9∶00起网络在线报名,考试将会在5月10号到20号左右举行。

学员须于往年4月10日9∶00至14日18∶00,在线登录陕西教育考试院门户官方网站(官网网址:https://www.sneea.cn)或陕西招生考试信息网(官网网址:https://www.sneac.com)进行网络在线报名及缴纳报名费用。

完成报名及缴纳报名费用程序的学员须于5月6日9∶00至13日18∶00在线登录报名官方网站自行打印外语口语考试准考证,并根据自己准考证上规定时间、地址位置及场次准时参与考试。

考研英语口语考研复试经常会用到话题?

1. Where do you come from?

2. What kind of landscape surrounds your hometown?

3. What do you do during the Spring Festival?

4. Tell me something about the customs of your hometown.

5. Could you tell me something about your family?

6. What social responsibilities should a post-graduate take?

面试英语口语自我讲解?

1、Hello, everyone!I came from Laifeng in Hubei Enshi, which is a small developing town. My hobbies are walking, seeing scenery and cheating and playing games on internet.I like playing basketball ,football,Pingpong and badminton in my leisure time.I hope that i can study my English well,and make more friends in the future and have a very unforgettable college life!Thank you!

2、Hello everyone, my name is Lee. This is really a great honor to have this opportunity, and I believe I can make good performance today. Now I will introduce myself briefly. I am 20 years old,born in Guangdong province, south of China, and I am a senior student at Guangdong ××University. My major is English. And I will receive my bachelor degree after my graduation in June."

In the past four years, I spent most of my time on study. I passed CET4 and CET6 with a ease and acquired basic theoretical and practical knowledge of Language. Besides, I have attended several Speech competition held in Beijing, which really showed our professional advantages. I have taken a tour to some big factories and companies, through which I got a deep understanding of English for application.

Compared to developed countries, unfortunately, although we have made extraordinary progress since 1998, our packaging industry is still underdeveloped, messy and unstable, and the situation of employees in the field is awkward. But I have full confidence in its bright future if only our economy can be kept at the growth pace still. I guess you may be interested in why I choose this job. I would like to tell you that this job is one of my lifelong goals.。"

If I can work here,I will work hard. As to my character, I cannot describe it well, but I know I am optimistic and confident. Sometimes I prefer to stay alone, reading and listening to the music, but I am not lonely, for I like to chat with my classmates about almost everything. My favorite pastime is to play volleyball, to play cards or to surf online. From life at university, I learn how to balance study and entertainment. By the way, I was an actor in our amazing drama club. I have a few glorious memories on stage.

3、My name is xxx. I am graduate from senior high school and major in . There are people in my family. My father works in a puter pany.And my mother is a housewife. I am the youngest one in my family.

In my spare time, I like to read novels. I think reading could enlarge my knowledge. As for novels, I could imagine whatever I like such as a well-known scientist or a kung-fu master. In addition to reading, I also like to play PC games. A lot of grownups think playing PC games hinders the students from learning.But I think PC games could motivate me to learn something such as English or Japanese.My favorite course is English because I think it is interesting to say one thing via different sounds. I wish my English could be improved in the next four years and be able to speak fluent English in the future.

英语口语不好可以考教资吗?

你这样问,证明你考的是英语的教师资格证,假设英语的口语不好,笔试考试环节没有影响,但是,在面试环节是需用英文授课的,对面试通过会有影响,故此,从目前启动一定要多练习口语,早一点准备,这样在考试前才不会慌乱,因为评委都是科目标优秀老师,一听就可以听出来讲的是不是正确。

怎样委婉的告诉面试官自己的英语口语没有亮眼表现?

假设英语是决定性原因,既然如此那,你可以通过其他长处来补这个短板。

没有必要扭捏的说自己英语口语不好,大多数情况下能看懂完全就能够了。

委婉的说不如直言不讳的告诉口语就是不好,但其他方面强。

英语培训备考资料及辅导课程

英语培训免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语培训培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文英语口语面试常见问题及答案的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/42313.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语培训栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/yingyukaoshi/yingyupeixun/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文英语口语面试常见问题及答案和英语培训的相关信息。

英语培训热门资讯推荐

• 英语培训英语口语面试常见问题及答案

英语口语面试常见问题及答案? How would you describe your personality? -I am outgoing person,I like communicating with others. Whats your greatest strength? -I am good at studying,reading books is my hobby. 英语口语面试应答技巧?...

• 英语培训渴的英文怎么写,渴的英文是什么意思

渴的英文怎么写? 渴的英文是thirsty。详细释义请看下方具体内容: thirsty 英 [ˈθɜ:sti] 美 [ˈθɜ:rsti] adj.口渴的;渴望(求)…的;干旱的,缺水的;耗油的 例子:People should understand how thirsty for...

• 英语培训哪里有雅思培训机构,赛达英语培训学校

哪里有雅思培训机构? 壹出国在线学习平台是壹学教育旗下提供雅思、托福、小语种、出国留学等线上服务,更有留学精英面签计划、领袖百强名校学习计划,打通线上线下教育资源整合。“...