英语旅行的作文40词,一次美妙的旅行英文作文带翻译

英语旅行的作文40词,一次美妙的旅行英文作文带翻译

英语旅行的作文40词?

I took a trip to Beijing with my family during Labour Day. We visited some famous tourist resorts like Tiananmen square and the Great Wall. We ate some special local food. It is really an unforgettable travel.

一次美妙的旅行英文作文?

Today is the first day of our trip. I set off with excitement and happiness.

We started from our mothers school and came to Nanchang Changbei Airport with laughter and laughter all the way, ready to fly.

Finally, when I boarded the plane, I looked at the plane from the passage at the entrance of the plane.

The plane was really big! Compared with the plane, those of us are like little ants. T

he plane is a monster! The planes I have seen are usually white, but I was a little surprised to see this Universiade plane.

The plane is blue and covered with cartoon patterns.

Some of the patterns are like a rectangular jelly, smiling at us.

Some are like laughing jelly. Look, she is trembling with laughter!

讲解别人去旅游的英语作文?

You can try go to Chongqing, Chongqing is very interesting, this summer is very hot and girl is beautiful, boy is handsome.

有关旅游英语作文(用大多数情况下目前时写的)?

Travelling

As we know everyone likes travelling. It can make us relax after working for a long time. Also, it can bring us much happiness and give us more energy. However, not everyone knows the travelling things to pay attention to. Here are some tips.

First, we should prepare well for travelling. For example, we should think about the weather, the ways of transportation, the things we'll take etc.

Second, we had better not go travelling alone. We can go travellinhg with our friends or relatives. Because accidents can happen during the travelling. When we are in need, we can help each other.

Third, we mustn't go to the dangerous places for a trip. It is reported that 百分之80 of the accidents every year happen in those places. So in order to prevent the accidents, we should choose the safer tourist attractions.

In a word, travelling will give us pleasure, however it can also bring us danger. So we must be more careful to deal with it.

邀请笔友来华旅游英文范文

Dear :

Having heard that you are coming to China this October,I am very exited to be your guide in China.Knowing that Xian is your favorite city in China,Ive arranged a five-day tour in Xian for you.

The first day,we are going to pay a visit to the celebrated Terra Cotta Army which is regarded as the Worlds Eighth Wonder by many foreign visitors.

The trip will take you back thousands of years.And I am sure you will enjoy it.

The second day,I will take you to the Tang Paradise to have a taste of Chinese traditional culture as well as the folk dances and songs performed there.The Tang Paradise is a theme park famous for its romantic atmosphere and picturesque scenery.In addition,we will stay there late for the Water-Screen movies and the costumed drama which are only shown in the evening.

The third day,we are going to climb the magnificent HuaShan Mountain,which enjoys unparalleled popularity among those fanatic mountain climbers,its hubris and natural beauty will overwhelm anyone who stands on the top of it.

The fourth day,we are not going that far-we are going to have a relatively leisure day.The Drum Tower and the Bell Tower will let you feel the pulse of this ancient city.Besides,well go to the Islamic Street as well as the Grand Mosque,and the local snacks there

will comfort your crying stomach after a hard days walk.

The fifth day,we are going cycle the City Wall,which is considered a must for anyone who visits the city of Xian.

Then,we are going to the buy some souvenirs in the Shuyuanmen Art Street.

Then,after a farewell dinner,I shall send you to the Xianyang International Airport an hour before your flight takes off.

I hope you will enjoy the journey in Xian China.If you have some other requirement,please inform me.I am looking forward to your reply.

I wish you all the best!

Your Faithfully,

旅游写信的英语作文50字

1 需写一封旅游信件,内容大约是讲解旅游景点、感受和体验等。2 第一,要讲解你所去的旅游景点,涵盖景点的名称、位置、特色等。其次,请分享你的旅游体验和感受,例如美食、文化、人文等方面。最后,可以感谢对方的特别要注意关注和耐心阅读。3 假设你需更多写作练习,可以特别要注意关注一部分英语写作微信公众号或者阅读一部分英语写作书籍,这样能有效的帮你提升写作水平。

Dear [Name],

I hope this letter finds you well. I just wanted to share with you my recent travel experiences and how much I enjoyed exploring new destinations.

During my trip, I visited several beautiful cities and had the opportunity to immerse myself in different cultures. The local cuisine was also a highlight of my journey, and I tried many new and delicious dishes.

One of the highlights of my trip was visiting [city or attraction]. The architecture and history were simply breathtaking, and I learned so much about the local customs and traditions.

I also had the chance to meet some amazing people from all over the world, and we shared many laughs and stories throughout the journey. It was truly a unique and unforgettable experience.

I hope to have the chance to travel with you in the future and share in these incredible experiences together.

Warm regards,

[Your Name]

结论:下面是一篇旅游写信的50字英语作文。解释因素:写信是向朋友或家人分享旅游经历的好方法。通过写信,你可以向他们展示你所看到的风景,品尝的美食还有你在旅途中的所作所为。使用英语写信,可以锻炼你的英语写作能力,提升与英语为母语的人交流的能力。内容延伸:假设你想写更长的信,可以加入一部分你所学到的当地文化或历史知识,还有你与当地人交流的愉快经历。这样可以让你的信更生动有趣,让你的朋友或家人更好地了解你所去的地方。

1.写信的目标是旅游。2.因为旅游是一种很愉快和令人放松的活动,故此,我想与你分享我的旅游经历。3.在我最近的一次旅行中,我去了一个美丽的海滩度假胜地,享受了阳光、沙滩和海浪,这是一个很难忘和愉快具体经历。

Dear Travel

Im happy to write to you.With tourism developping so fast,travel is becomming more and more important.And I have some advice for you. First of all,your price is a bit higher,especially for us students.I think if you lower the price,more and more people will come to your travel. Second,your tourist guides only leave a little time for toursits to appreciate the view.Last but not least,if you provide cleaner hotels for tourists,we must be much grateful to you!

Your SincerelyXXX

我的旅行英语作文过去式40词?

my trip英语作文60字篇1

My tirp to Beijing last year .I with my firend went to Beijing last year .We were had a great time .we climbed the Great wall and took photos of stone animals . We ate rost duck and bought some presentsto my parenets .Finaly,I visit the Palace Museum witn my firends.

我去年去北京的旅行。我和我的朋友去年去了北京。我们玩的很愉快。我们爬长城和拍石头动物的照片。我们北京烤鸭和购买些礼物给我的父母。最后,我和我的朋友参观了故宫。

英语备考资料及辅导课程

英语免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文英语旅行的作文40词,一次美妙的旅行英文作文带翻译的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/39605.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/zhongxue/yingyu/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文英语旅行的作文40词,一次美妙的旅行英文作文带翻译和英语的相关信息。

英语热门资讯推荐

• 英语新概念练习册有答案没,新概念英语答案哪里找的

新概念练习册有答案没? 有的,还有配套练习册,市面上有不少这样的资料 有的,练习册后面就有。 假设你要书上的课后答案,可以去买“新概念英语自学导读”这本书,很好的 新概念英语...

• 英语写一封信给你的老师介绍你的家庭英语作文

写一封信给你的老师讲解你的家庭英语作文? my family I love my family,because I have a happy family. My father is an English teacher.His name is Jacky.He is thirty-eight.He likes playing basketball.What’s my mother jop?Is she a te...

• 英语英语复合句例句,初中英语连词总结归纳用法

英语复合句例句? 1.What he wants to tell us is not clear. 他要跟我们说什么,还不知道。 2.Whether there is life on the moon is an interesting question. 月球上是否有生命是个有趣的问题。 He said that Tom is good boy...